What a good cop sounds like

The video doesn't show how they got to where they are, nor does it explain why the guy has his leg between the cop's legs. Do you think the cop put his leg there, as well?
based on the cops feet being almost against the car which give no room for the guy to get between him and the car pretty much shows the guy was there first and the cop is the aggressor,,
and you will notice theres no room for the guy to stand up straight is another indicator he was there first,,

The video doesn't show how they got to where they are, nor does it explain why the guy has his leg between the cop's legs. Do you think the cop put his leg there, as well?

He may of. As we stated, there is no prelude to this clip and it was done on purpose. This guy could have earlier made a threat to the officer or public and he wanted to make sure the guy didn't go running off. The person the officer is talking to may be intoxicated and the officer is trying to get close enough to smell his breath or look intensely at his pupils. What we know for sure is the guy the officer is in front of is a lunatic. He's screaming manically at the officer and talking very rapidly. I can see there is something wrong with this fruitcake in that few second video, and I'm no police officer and understand that.

based on the cops feet being almost against the car which give no room for the guy to get between him and the car pretty much shows the guy was there first and the cop is the aggressor,,
and you will notice theres no room for the guy to stand up straight is another indicator he was there first,,

Really?

Could you cite some sort of source where I can read about deciphering body dynamics and their meanings during law enforcement encounters?

I also see plenty of room for the guy to stand up straight...

She's a leftist. 'Good morning, how are you?" is racist to a leftist.
:auiqs.jpg:
MFrjOpF.gif

rRCvvPo.gif

bxsMRAq.gif

4agx2a0.gif

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Then how do you 'splain how the guy came to be sitting on the car with his legs between the cop's legs?

Simple. He walked up, slid between the cop and the car, and put his leg between the cop's legs.

The point is that there's NOTHING in the video which definitively shows that the cop walked up to the guy. Nothing whatsoever...

Simple. He walked up, slid between the cop and the car, and put his leg between the cop's legs.

The point is that there's NOTHING in the video which definitively shows that the cop walked up to the guy. Nothing whatsoever...
Okay, so which do you believe happened, based on the circumstances? The short little dude hopped on top of the car and slid down between the cop's legs and started yelling, or the cop walked up and got in the dude's face, trying to intimidate?

Okay, so which do you believe happened, based on the circumstances? The short little dude hopped on top of the car and slid down between the cop's legs and started yelling, or the cop walked up and got in the dude's face, trying to intimidate?

We're not discussing what I think happened. What I think happened doesn't matter because that's not the conversation.

We're discussing what the video actually shows.

Or did you miss that part?

Really?

Could you cite some sort of source where I can read about deciphering body dynamics and their meanings during law enforcement encounters?

I also see plenty of room for the guy to stand up straight...
how about you just look at them?? you will see theres no room for the guy to get between the cop and the car without assaulting the cop to do it, which means the guy was already there,,

and of course we have that a cop called him out on it,, are you saying the cop lied??

We're not discussing what I think happened. What I think happened doesn't matter because that's not the conversation.

We're discussing what the video actually shows.

Or did you miss that part?
and the video shows a cop standing over a guy thats leaning against a car,

He may of. As we stated, there is no prelude to this clip and it was done on purpose. This guy could have earlier made a threat to the officer or public and he wanted to make sure the guy didn't go running off. The person the officer is talking to may be intoxicated and the officer is trying to get close enough to smell his breath or look intensely at his pupils. What we know for sure is the guy the officer is in front of is a lunatic. He's screaming manically at the officer and talking very rapidly. I can see there is something wrong with this fruitcake in that few second video, and I'm no police officer and understand that.
or the cop is just being a prick and trying to intimidate the guy into committing a crime,, its clear he hadnt committed a crime at the time of the video or he would be in cuffs,,

how about you just look at them?? you will see theres no room for the guy to get between the cop and the car without assaulting the cop to do it, which means the guy was already there,,

and of course we have that a cop called him out on it,, are you saying the cop lied??

I'm saying that there's nothing in the video which definitively shows that the cop walked up on the guy.

I thought I'd been clear on that...

I'm saying that there's nothing in the video which definitively shows that the cop walked up on the guy.

I thought I'd been clear on that...
that means you didnt watch the video or you would have seen theres no room for the guy to walk up on the cop and get in that position without having physical contact with the cop which would have ended up with him getting arrested,,

its cops like this that is causing other cops to get shot in cold blood,,

that means you didnt watch the video or you would have seen theres no room for the guy to walk up on the cop and get in that position without having physical contact with the cop which would have ended up with him getting arrested,,

its cops like this that is causing other cops to get shot in cold blood,,

That has nothing to do with it. It's being brought up by lowlife trash that teaches their children there is no authority above them in society, you do as you please when you please. People brought up with hate will carry that hate until the day they die.

Forum List

Back