🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What a hate filled man...who's supposedly a Christian.

When, exactly, did Christianity become the religion of flat out HATE?

After viewing some of Santorum's statements on numerous channels, all I can ask myself is "What the Hell is wrong with this guy?" He seems to be the most hate filled person I've ever seen running for president in my life, and yet he's apparently outpacing Romney and everyone else.

Is he trying to sell us on his own vision of the world, or does he have contempt for everyone that disagrees with him? There's a way to do things right, and there's a way to do things wrong. IMHO the guy does EVERYTHING wrong. I don't think I've ever been so unimpressed in my entire life by a politician. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with this guy.

Isn't Christianity SUPPOSED to be the religion of tolerance, forgiving, and understanding? Whatever happened to that?

The one thing that I've figured out in life is that many CLAIM to be religious, because it allows them excuses to get away with whatever they want to get away with for whatever reasons. Perhaps they can con other radical and/or Tea Party Republicans into believing that God is some hate filled, vengeance filled entity, but with respect to the creator of the universe, I suspect he isn't buying it.

....call it a hunch!

Hmmm Cpt Hacker, you sound pretty hateful and judgemental to me.....

I don't think Santorum is full of hate because of his personal stances....he could come off that way to the Op writer....but that is just differences of opinion.

I do think some republicans on here are full of hate towards liberals and blame liberals for all ills while thinking their own crud doesn't stink though..... but hey, I guess that could be just differences of opinion just as well...eh?

Man! I just HATE people that hate people! Ya know what I mean?

:D

After viewing some of Santorum's statements on numerous channels, all I can ask myself is "What the Hell is wrong with this guy?" He seems to be the most hate filled person I've ever seen running for president in my life, and yet he's apparently outpacing Romney and everyone else.

Is he trying to sell us on his own vision of the world, or does he have contempt for everyone that disagrees with him? There's a way to do things right, and there's a way to do things wrong. IMHO the guy does EVERYTHING wrong. I don't think I've ever been so unimpressed in my entire life by a politician. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with this guy.

Isn't Christianity SUPPOSED to be the religion of tolerance, forgiving, and understanding? Whatever happened to that?

The one thing that I've figured out in life is that many CLAIM to be religious, because it allows them excuses to get away with whatever they want to get away with for whatever reasons. Perhaps they can con other radical and/or Tea Party Republicans into believing that God is some hate filled, vengeance filled entity, but with respect to the creator of the universe, I suspect he isn't buying it.

....call it a hunch!

What you're seeing is the true neo-cons finally getting out and voting.

"It seems...." (the first words of the sentence you highlight from the OP).... it seems that maybe people should question their chosen media source's spin.

That's logic.

And, calling everyone that disagrees with y'all 'radical' or 'extremist' or whatever is fucking moronic.

Ignorance is a bad thing.
CG, I take into consideration what you write. Santorum could not have faked the emotion on his face when he spoke of his disabled child. Perhaps he is simply giving Romney a run for "MOST severe conservative". From what I have read, Santorum believes in the things I admire about the Catholic church: charity, care for the ill, and respect for human life. But in 2012, we see the tough guy......................................

Still wrongo.

And you know this how?

Show me proof of how many were killed during the Crusades. Be specific, and include the names of the Crusades.

Absolute proof, mind you. None of this "estimated" or "theorized" bs.

YOU'RE the one trying to state facts without proof or links. If you think you're correct then show uscitizen that you're right.

WHICH Crusade? The Spanish Reconquista? The various Crusades in Palestine? Seems like an ambigous point to argue.

In general not nearly as many people died int he Crusades as Libtards would like to pretend, just like the Amerindian wars in the US were not the one-sided slaughter they also pretend.

In fact more Amerindians are alive today than when Columbus landed here in 1492.

And you know this how?

Show me proof of how many were killed during the Crusades. Be specific, and include the names of the Crusades.

Absolute proof, mind you. None of this "estimated" or "theorized" bs.

YOU'RE the one trying to state facts without proof or links. If you think you're correct then show uscitizen that you're right.

WHICH Crusade? The Spanish Reconquista? The various Crusades in Palestine? Seems like an ambigous point to argue.

In general not nearly as many people died int he Crusades as Libtards would like to pretend, just like the Amerindian wars in the US were not the one-sided slaughter they also pretend.

In fact more Amerindians are alive today than when Columbus landed here in 1492.

Don't bother them with facts. They're busy wallowing in ignorance and bigotry...

:) I guess I don't care enough to read back through several pages to find out, but I always wonder how we got from Rick Santorum being this hate filled not-a-real-Christian to a dog fight over the medieval crusades.

Well it's true. The relationship between Republicans and Democrats is about the same as the relationship between a parent and child at the grocery store....

Is this where you pretend to have experience as a parent again?

I don't have to dumb fuck. I was once a child, I am the oldest of 4 and am an uncle to a couple...

Oh and I HAVE BEEN TO A FUCKING GROCERY STORE....

Taxes were lower in 1988.
And even with the lower rates, those mean richies pay a bigger chunk of total income taxes now than they did then.

That's a bare faced lie!!

Even that goddam Romney admitted that he paid 14% tax rate on $21 million income in 2010. My wife and I paid at a higher rate than the elitist son-of-a-bitch.

Romney paid 14% tax rate on $21 million income in 2010: Politics | Alaska news at adn.com

Reagan and George W. Bush both cut taxes for the wealthy. The Bush tax cuts should have already expired but the Republican congress held them hostage as a bargaining chip.

LIKE I SAID...TAX RATES ARE THE LOWEST THEY'VE BEEN IN FORTY YEARS

you sir, are an imbecile...I was going to craft a response, but your ignorance is so wide and so deep, its staggering and pretty much beyond redemption...............

but, in the interests of forum decorum- a simple Q, please explain the the 10% bracket.
He is the poster child for the idiot left.

I've voted Democrat twice in my lifetime, 2004 Kerry and 2008 Obama. It was the only way I knew to vote against "Spend And Borrow" Republicans. Anybody who is so ignorant that they cut their income and continue to spend more ain't too goddamed bright. At least the Democrats have never done that.

After the second world war all through the Eisenhower years anyone who earned more than $300,000 a year paid 91% of the excess to the government. We used to pay off our debts.

Now even with tax rates the lowest they've been in forty years all you can hear from the Republicans is "Lower Taxes." Who the phuck do they think they are

Taxes were lower in 1988.
And even with the lower rates, those mean richies pay a bigger chunk of total income taxes now than they did then.

That's a bare faced lie!!

Even that goddam Romney admitted that he paid 14% tax rate on $21 million income in 2010. My wife and I paid at a higher rate than the elitist son-of-a-bitch.

Romney paid 14% tax rate on $21 million income in 2010: Politics | Alaska news at adn.com

Reagan and George W. Bush both cut taxes for the wealthy. The Bush tax cuts should have already expired but the Republican congress held them hostage as a bargaining chip.

LIKE I SAID...TAX RATES ARE THE LOWEST THEY'VE BEEN IN FORTY YEARS

The biggest board Liar that always cuts and runs.

THE TYPICAL DEMOCRAT

Ah, liberals ain't getting the "forgiving" they think they deserve. That's interesting. You lefties can commit manslaughter on your own time but Santorum speaks for the rest of when he says that taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for birth control and the Catholic Church shouldn't be forced by the federal government to pay for birth control anymore than muslems should be forced to serve pork to school kids.

Ah, liberals ain't getting the "forgiving" they think they deserve. That's interesting. You lefties can commit manslaughter on your own time but Santorum speaks for the rest of when he says that taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for birth control and the Catholic Church shouldn't be forced by the federal government to pay for birth control anymore than muslems should be forced to serve pork to school kids.

Democrats are very willing to surrender liberties. Even some repubs.

....call it a hunch!

If Santorum keeps it up with his "hate" speech, he'll be forced to change political parties and become a DEMOCRAT.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back