What A Mess.

Can't he hire competent people?
What competent person in their right mind would jump in the clown car at this point?

I don't know. With trump's requirement of blind obedience and adoration for him I highly doubt there are many competent people left who would work with or for him.

The thing is, it's our tax dollars that are being thrown out the window.

We so can't afford that.

'It will not cost a dime...it will pay for itself.'
- Barak Obama

He was talking about Obamacare, which he as wrong about. He never said the WEB SITE would work or that it would not cost an ass-load of money.

:p

Yeah. OP was flailing around like a fish on a jetty and forgot to mention all of O's failings so thought I'd help out.

"O's failings" aren't a part of the topic, are they. You owe Pogo's Law a nickel.

So trump can't even disburse the so called recovery revenues properly.

The bush boy sent out checks twice. We didn't get any reports of incorrect checks. We didn't get letters of self praise including an information number that isn't informative. It only takes people to a computer recording that tells you to go on line.

People are not happy that trump is using that information letter as his own self praising and promoting letter too. Which I find totally disgusting. Especially since he has done the worst job with this pandemic than any other leader in the developed world.

1. Person who complains about anything Trump does Complains about Trump
2. Person expects this final round of complaining is what will be accepted by others who will finally see the light
3. Person does not get what is expected, and then tries again doing the exact same thing
4. Person wonders why only fellow travelers agree with them
5. Person then decides it is Trump's fault, finds something else to blame him for, and returns to Step 1.

Actually it's far far simpler than that. Lemme demonstrate.

1. Nobody likes an asshole.

The other thing is, anyone who's received a check in the past with Rump's name on it usually find it bounces. Unless their name was Stormy Daniels.

You would know.

The bush boy sent out checks twice. We didn't get any reports of incorrect checks. We didn't get letters of self praise including an information number that isn't informative. It only takes people to a computer recording that tells you to go on line.

People are not happy that trump is using that information letter as his own self praising and promoting letter too. Which I find totally disgusting. Especially since he has done the worst job with this pandemic than any other leader in the developed world.

Well, I can see why he might want the marketing. Can't hold his little pep rallies, no one is really paying attention to what he says on Twitter, and the news cycle is 24x7 on him about his incredibly incompetent response to the virus. Problem for him is, a majority of people get theirs direct deposited. And those who do get paper don't want their checks held up by the tweeter-in-chiefs self-aggrandizing. If you're looking for votes, fucking around with people's money, especially those people who've been laid off or affected by this cluster, this ain't the way to do it.

- Barak Obama

He was talking about Obamacare, which he as wrong about. He never said the WEB SITE would work or that it would not cost an ass-load of money.

Yeah. OP was flailing around like a fish on a jetty and forgot to mention all of O's failings so thought I'd help out.

"O's failings" aren't a part of the topic, are they. You owe Pogo's Law a nickel.

Aw yes, complain about being off topic when there is a valid comparison......a comparison of the previous buffoon, to the OP's incessant whimpering. Tears are starting to well up. Lol. Oh yeah, and nary a peep when O was screwing up the country. Nary a peep. Now run along and go take a hike up that orange mountain.

We must really have it good here in the US if this is the shit we worry and complain about.
Sure was better 4 years ago...

Any of those crying about the "vanity letter" tear up the check and not cash it?

No? Then they can STFU.

There's a historical way to say that.

"Let 'em eat cake".

Oh and you'll be most interested to hear what happened to the gal who said it.
Or, let them eat ice cream?

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank Mitt Romney and Tulsi Gabbard. They came up with the idea.
They were all talk.
Our wonderful Pres.Trump made it happen!! .. :thup:

Actually they're legislators. Didn't your parents ever sit you down and explain where laws come from?

Yeah they have what they call "votes" to send them up for signature. You remember "votes" --- that one guy in Kentucky made the whole House go back to DC to do it? And those votes were so overwhelmingly in favor of it that Rump had no choice but to sign it. They would have passed it right over his orange ass.

Any of those crying about the "vanity letter" tear up the check and not cash it?

No? Then they can STFU.

As usual, you deflect because you can't address the simple facts.

Trump has to put his name on everything.
SO just remember this fathead:
His name has been coming DOWN off of everything, too.
All the buildings in Manhattan that had his name have taken it off.
THAT'S A GOOD OMEN

No? Then they can STFU.

"Let 'em eat cake".

maxresdefault.jpg

I watched this entire segment on Corden's show...it's a comedy show, idiot.
And I don't see why you and others got your panties in such a wad.
We have just as much ice cream in our freezer as she does.
Find another battle, loser.

1. Person who complains about anything Trump does Complains about Trump
2. Person expects this final round of complaining is what will be accepted by others who will finally see the light
3. Person does not get what is expected, and then tries again doing the exact same thing
4. Person wonders why only fellow travelers agree with them
5. Person then decides it is Trump's fault, finds something else to blame him for, and returns to Step 1.

Actually it's far far simpler than that. Lemme demonstrate.

The other thing is, anyone who's received a check in the past with Rump's name on it usually find it bounces. Unless their name was Stormy Daniels.

Lemme correct myself before someone else does.

The check to Stormy Daniels didn't have Rump's name on it. It had Michael Cohen's. So the point stands unqualified, that anyone who gets a check from Rump usually finds it works great as a Super Ball.

Imagine that --- Stormy Daniels didn't have to put up with a check with Rump's name on it, but we do.

No? Then they can STFU.

THAT'S A GOOD OMEN

Rump's "I don't take responsibility at all" excuse for many bankruptcies was, quote:

"I didn't run the company --- I only licensed my name".

Obviously he's not putting out the money here either --- he's only signing his name. It's a masturbatory fantasy he likes to do in order to imagine himself as rich as he claims yet can't show.

No? Then they can STFU.

"Let 'em eat cake".

maxresdefault.jpg

Not to sound like Jerry Seinfeld but ----- what's the deal with the ice cream? Rumpbots keep babbling this meme about Nancy Pelosi and ice cream, what for? Is Nancy Pelosi the only human who eats ice cream or some shit? I can tell ya right now she's not because I see Talenti in there and I've got that right here. It's great stuff. Whence comes this ice cream malarkey? Did Rash Limpblob order y'all to start peppering message boards with ice cream? Do you do everything your handlers order you to? Are you mouthing your words as you read this?

I didnt see anything wrong with the letter. He obviously didnt write it though because it didnt scream EGO

I haven't seen a letter. You mean it doesn't describe the payment as "astonishingly excellent"?
I didnt see anything wrong with the letter. He obviously didnt write it though because it didnt scream EGO

I haven't seen a letter. You mean it doesn't describe the payment as "astonishingly excellent"?
I had to google it. And no lol. It wasnt like that. Like i said, he didnt write it or it would have lol

No? Then they can STFU.

THAT'S A GOOD OMEN
That wasn't a deflection, Simpleton.

Unless they tear up the check they should STFU.

- Barak Obama

Aw yes, complain about being off topic when there is a valid comparison......a comparison of the previous buffoon, to the OP's incessant whimpering. Tears are starting to well up. Lol. Oh yeah, and nary a peep when O was screwing up the country. Nary a peep. Now run along and go take a hike up that orange mountain.

Tu Quoque is never a "valid comparison". It's a fallacy. And you just went right back to it.

"O" left office three years ago. "O" has nothing to do with Rump's egomania. Period. GET OVER IT.

Forum List

Back