What A Mess.

So trump can't even disburse the so called recovery revenues properly.

Can't he hire competent people?

The bush boy sent out checks twice. We didn't get any reports of incorrect checks. We didn't get letters of self praise including an information number that isn't informative. It only takes people to a computer recording that tells you to go on line.

People are not happy that trump is using that information letter as his own self praising and promoting letter too. Which I find totally disgusting. Especially since he has done the worst job with this pandemic than any other leader in the developed world.

We must really have it good here in the US if this is the shit we worry and complain about.
Sure was better 4 years ago...

You mean before COVID? Of course it was. Although the stock market is still quite a bit higher than when Obama left office despite COVID. Go figure.

Any of those crying about the "vanity letter" tear up the check and not cash it?

No? Then they can STFU.

As usual, you deflect because you can't address the simple facts.

Trump has to put his name on everything.
SO just remember this fathead:
His name has been coming DOWN off of everything, too.
All the buildings in Manhattan that had his name have taken it off.
THAT'S A GOOD OMEN
That wasn't a deflection, Simpleton.

Unless they tear up the check they should STFU.

I hope he sends me wunna dem fake Time Magazines too. Personally autographed by John Miller.

The bush boy sent out checks twice. We didn't get any reports of incorrect checks. We didn't get letters of self praise including an information number that isn't informative. It only takes people to a computer recording that tells you to go on line.

People are not happy that trump is using that information letter as his own self praising and promoting letter too. Which I find totally disgusting. Especially since he has done the worst job with this pandemic than any other leader in the developed world.

We must really have it good here in the US if this is the shit we worry and complain about.

You mean before COVID? Of course it was. Although the stock market is still quite a bit higher than when Obama left office despite COVID. Go figure.

Actually the stock market is higher for virtually every POTUS than the previous one. Go figure.

There's this weird thing that happens. It's called "time".

Actually the stock market is higher for virtually every POTUS than the previous one. Go figure.

Nearly everything was better in this country prior to COVID than under Obama. The only think Trump haters can say with a straight face is that he has created division, though in reality, the division was created by leftists who are as bigoted as they come.

Not to sound like Jerry Seinfeld but ----- what's the deal with the ice cream? Rumpbots keep babbling this meme about Nancy Pelosi and ice cream, what for? Is Nancy Pelosi the only human who eats ice cream or some shit? I can tell ya right now she's not because I see Talenti in there and I've got that right here. It's great stuff. Whence comes this ice cream malarkey? Did Rash Limpblob order y'all to start peppering message boards with ice cream? Do you do everything your handlers order you to? Are you mouthing your words as you read this?

Forget Jerry Seinfeld and think Marie Antoinette.

Pelosi just did not walk away, she shut down the House and refused to vote / sign a bill that had already been agreed upon by both Congressional bodies, screwing suffering Americans, and retreated to ONE of her numerous Houses. AS SMALL BUSINESSES WERE COLLAPSING AND PEOPLES LIVES WERE BEINGN DEVASTATED

AS A RESULT, Pelosi appeared on TV to show off to everyone - including the suffering Americans she just screwed - her $25k fridge and collection of 13 expensive gourmet ice creams.

Her actions were far above 'callous' and demonstrated a disdain for the average American and how she loved to flaunt her wealth and status over the 'deplorables'. This was her 'Marie Antoinette - 'Let them eat cake' - moment during a national emergency as Americans were suffering, in part due to HER.

Pelosi would do well to remember the 'rest of the story':

Antoinette's elitist, rich / royalty BS was not taken well by the people - she was arrested, tried, fond guilty, and executed by the people.

Nearly everything was better in this country prior to COVID than under Obama. The only think Trump haters can say with a straight face is that he has created division, though in reality, the division was created by leftists who are as bigoted as they come.

Identity politics breed division. When you label people and tell them they are being fucked then division is the result. It is soooo obvious.

'It will not cost a dime...it will pay for itself.'
- Barak Obama

He was talking about Obamacare, which he as wrong about. He never said the WEB SITE would work or that it would not cost an ass-load of money.

:p

Yeah. OP was flailing around like a fish on a jetty and forgot to mention all of O's failings so thought I'd help out.

"O's failings" aren't a part of the topic, are they. You owe Pogo's Law a nickel.

Aw yes, complain about being off topic when there is a valid comparison......a comparison of the previous buffoon, to the OP's incessant whimpering. Tears are starting to well up. Lol. Oh yeah, and nary a peep when O was screwing up the country. Nary a peep. Now run along and go take a hike up that orange mountain.

Tu Quoque is never a "valid comparison". It's a fallacy. And you just went right back to it.

"O" left office three years ago. "O" has nothing to do with Rump's egomania. Period. GET OVER IT.

Yeah, it do. Doesn't matter when he left. O narcissism is/was way worse than orange man. You don't want to admit though.

Please post the name of your hallucinogen supplier. :cuckoo:

All of our names should be on the checks, we are the ones paying for them. show me where the billionaire donated Any money to help any one.
Whose name is on the check makes no difference - the complaint about it is PETTY and pathetic. Hell, I - like millions of Americans - received stimulus money through direct deposit and never saw a damn check.

How many of you snowflakes who received such a check tore it up in protest?

...yeah, that's what I thought. NEXT WHINE.....

Identity politics breed division. When you label people and tell them they are being fucked then division is the result. It is soooo obvious.

It is ironic that one of the things the left complains the most about with regards to Trump is his inability to admin fault or take blame. The entire Democratic Party is based on the premise of not taking personal responsibility and always blaming someone else(the rich, white people, men, etc.) for shortcomings and/or lack of success.

Far better and not even close really. What was better under Obama than Trump prior to COVID?

Any of those crying about the "vanity letter" tear up the check and not cash it?

No? Then they can STFU.

There's a historical way to say that.

"Let 'em eat cake".

Oh and you'll be most interested to hear what happened to the gal who said it.
Or, let them eat ice cream?

maxresdefault.jpg

I watched this entire segment on Corden's show...it's a comedy show, idiot.
And I don't see why you and others got your panties in such a wad.
We have just as much ice cream in our freezer as she does.
Find another battle, loser.
does your ice cream cost $13.00 a pint?.....just asking....

All of our names should be on the checks, we are the ones paying for them. show me where the billionaire donated Any money to help any one.
Whose name is on the check makes no difference - the complaint about it is PETTY and pathetic. Hell, I - like millions of Americans - received stimulus money through direct deposit and never saw a damn check.

How many of you snowflakes who received such a check tore it up in protest?

...yeah, that's what I thought. NEXT WHINE.....

I didn't even get a check due to income restrictions. I bet many leftists are in the same boat and are complaining about that, despite their rally cry about the "rich" receiving so many breaks and benefits.

Yeah, it do. Doesn't matter when he left. O narcissism is/was way worse than orange man. You don't want to admit though.

'I won! You lost'
- 5yo tantrum

'The GOP can come along, but they will have to get in the back of the bus'
- The self-professed 'Constitutional Scholar' demonstrated he had noi idea how the Constitution / Govt works...

The CIA Deputy Director told how Obama was a micro-managing egotist who controlled EVERY thing the CIA did, from picking out office furniture they were allowed to buy to directing every step in the illegal coup attempt against President Trump....

Obama was a self-absorbed narcissist who put himself above the US Constitution and Rule of Law

You provide hallucinations for the entire board.

Yep, everything the vile traitor democrats touch turns to a mess. One must wonder at your mental state (not) seeing how you want biden in office. A senile pre dementia government fixture that has never once given anything to this country.
And trump has given so much?? The filthy crook even stole from his own charity fund And wonder how the scumbags foot is holding up

Yep, everything the vile traitor democrats touch turns to a mess. One must wonder at your mental state (not) seeing how you want biden in office. A senile pre dementia government fixture that has never once given anything to this country.
And trump has given so much?? The filthy crook even stole from his own charity fund And wonder how the scumbags foot is holding up
Can't prove that can you liar?

Can't prove that can you liar?
It's in the book Mike Think he was fined and fund stopped

Forum List

Back