What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

I usually read a thread before responding but Im not reading what I bet is 21 pages of MAGA bluster. Truth is we are nowhere near a civil war. Fat pampered Americans arent fighting each other of anything. You can take that to the bank.

They don’t agree that the South viewed these as states rights? Sorry to burst your bubble.
Burst who's bubble? Which Bingo historian do you know that attributes the war to state rights? :itsok: No reputable historian cites state rights because there are easily demonstrable ways the South was against states rights which leaves everyone except you Bingos to the conclusion that the South only cared about one particular States right and that was the right to slavery.

Maybe, but we are like 2 different countries living off the same checkbook, no real national identity and experiencing unabated immigration like never before. Not everyone here is fat and pampered, there is a lot of distrust and everyone knows something is wrong even if we can't agree on what it is. Acceptance has led to apathy, and will be replaced by demand for change, which will lead to hopelessness, and eventually will result in people having the feeling they have nothing left to lose. That will be a dangerous time, unless you have confidence in the same static leadership we have can avert it.
I usually read a thread before responding but Im not reading what I bet is 21 pages of MAGA bluster. Truth is we are nowhere near a civil war. Fat pampered Americans arent fighting each other of anything. You can take that to the bank.

Lots of family as if we're any of your business which it isn't.

As opposed to my 20 years in the Marines on active duty.

But just the most basic of research shows the political composition of the US Military both historically, and at present

Yep, it does...and it shows you are full of shit.

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
I don't believe a civil war is comin'

As opposed to my 20 years in the Marines on active duty.

Yep, it does...and it shows you are full of shit.

1704200185204.png

a poll from 2009.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A lot has changed since then, a whole lot of new people have joined the military since then.

You should be embarrassed, but you won't be

Marines are not that bright, but they are not that stupid! The most MAGA people in this nation are in the military, not all but an extreme majority.

Not so much. There isn’t any recent data. But what there was in 2020 was a poll that showed a majority of active duty personnel supported Biden. Since that time, we hear endlessly how the Military is not reaching recruiting goals because real Americans don’t want to serve under liberals or with Trans people or homosexuals.

So the majority you speak of, would have to sign up to serve with Minorities, Homosexuals, and gasp and clutch the pearls, trans people.

Forum List

Back