What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

That poster cited the 14th as "supporting reproductive rights".
I thoroughly disagree.

Hmm ... well that's different. Then I flip sides, you are obviously right, the 14th has nothing to do with "reproductive rights." I withdraw my argument as it was totally irrelevant to the point.

Sincerely, kaz

Guns make the law legal.

Only is a dictatorship.
In a republic, legality comes from the defense of inherent individual rights.
And humans are supposed to inherently then prefer a republic over a dictatorship.

Why? All states certified their election as fair and accurate.

If you have any evidence to the contrary, then present it now.

BTW the only thing that the VP can do is record the 50 votes. There is no other call to make.

No one really looked into the elections at all because they have no interest in preventing voter fraud.
For example, we all know computers make hacking extremely easy, not to mention they can easily have deliberate backdoors built in secretly, so then clearly computers should never be used as voting machines.
We also have all seen videos of people dumping huge bags full off ballots at drop boxes, which should clearly be stopped because there is no ID check.

The right wing is much better armed, and has much more control over the police and military than the left.
I am far left, but trying to prevent Trump from the ballot is incredibly foolish.

that might once have been true of the military, not sure sure any long
In the event shit went sideways; the military would likely split along similar lines as the rest of society. They come from communities, and have families just like anyone else...

LOL...sure.

It will be the US Military against the blobbers. Five of whom died walking up the steps of the capitol.

Here is the part where you fantasize about hundreds of thousands of folks in the army who are going to go to war for the orange blob
You seriously need to shut your mouth before someone closes it to prevent your lying. You would be one of the first casualties!

The only people who rose up against our eemocracy were MAGA tards, dipshit.

Let me tell you what a second civil war would be like:

MAGA TARD: Let's gooooooooooooo!

MARINE MACHINE GUN: B-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-T!

MAGA TARD: Run away! Run away!
You clearly aren't familiar with the composition of the Marine Corps...

Forum List

Back