What a true insurrection looks like

And don’t forget, the Trumplicans now consider violence and insurrection to be “legitimate political discourse”. Good thing this nutter was arrested before the RNC had their big revelation.
um.... it certainly got legitimized during the "mostly peaceful" protests.

you can't do that, excuse it, and not make it fair play for all.

period.

But the Left wing media will never admit to it or even refer to it

Trying to undermine the will of the people and a presidential election with a FAKE Russian conspiracy IS an insurrection. Dems will rue the day! We will stomp Dems to the ground then pour salt on their wounds while laughing.

Over 2000 were hospitalized by the lefts riot the year before remind how you responded to that? Also over 30 people were murdered.
Although most (or all?) of the mid-2020 BLM and Antifa -incited Race Riots occurred in Democrat -controlled cities...

There was considerable damage to Federal property and (perceived) egregious and copious violations of Federal law associated with those...

Why, then, did the Trump Administration not fulfill its duty to identify and prosecute such violators and other dangerous persons and organizations?

Although most (or all?) of the mid-2020 BLM and Antifa -incited Race Riots occurred in Democrat -controlled cities...

There was considerable damage to Federal property and (perceived) egregious and copious violations of Federal law associated with those...

Why, then, did the Trump Administration not fulfill its duty to identify and prosecute such violators and other dangerous persons and organizations?

Mostly, because they knew they'd never get convictions.

The best way to have ended those riots is to do what those Democratic governors and mayors DID do, move towards actual police and legal reform... which should have happened ten years earlier.

Nahhhhh... my money is on them (Pubs) not wanting to pi$$-off any more minority voters than existed already, right before an election.

Political cowardice on both sides of the aisle, when a far firmer hand was needed.

The best way to have ended those riots is to do what those Democratic governors and mayors DID do, move towards actual police and legal reform... which should have happened ten years earlier.
Or, alternatively, a two-pronged approach...

1. Begin spanking Officers who clearly and unmistakably abuse their authority and powers

2. Send-in squadrons of horse-mounted cavalry (police or military or both) and crack a couple of hundred skulls in Portland as a warning

Nahhhhh... my money is on them (Pubs) not wanting to pi$$-off any more minority voters than existed already, right before an election.

Political cowardice on both sides of the aisle, when a far firmer hand was needed.

Um, no. Cracking down on people with a legitimate greivance is never a good thing.

Or, alternatively, a two-pronged approach...

1. Begin spanking Officers who clearly and unmistakably abuse their authority and powers

2. Send-in squadrons of horse-mounted cavalry (police or military or both) and crack a couple of hundred skulls in Portland as a warning

Can you name a country where cracking down really did that much good for them? I can't. THIS IS NEVER A GOOD LOOK

1650761613155.png

1650761629633.png

1650761650018.png

um.... it certainly got legitimized during the "mostly peaceful" protests.
Choose your ratio:

Whatever the ratio of Peaceful Protesters to Those that invaded and attacked the Capitol, in an attempt to overthrow the 2020 Election, Doesn't excuse the well over 1,000 coup attempters.

****I'm sure you will claim that the cops just let them in, even with evidence of breaking through doors and windows. AB is/WAS a Traitor.

And don’t forget, the Trumplicans now consider violence and insurrection to be “legitimate political discourse”. Good thing this nutter was arrested before the RNC had their big revelation.
lol

The left started it.

What do you call all that crap during the summer?

I call it violence.

I call it domestic terrorism. Violence in pursuit of political goals.

You are still supporting cop killers, I see.
Stuff like this ^^^ is just fucking stupid.

No wonder they say lefties are brainless.

Tell ya what, this ^^° kind of crap isn't going to win any elections.

And everyone involved in rioting should be prosecuted
Just like the Republicans who attacked our Capitol
You'll let me know when that happens.

Meanwhile I'm voting AGAINST all progressives and lefties everywhere. I want those dumb fucking assholes gone.

These are the people who REFUSE TO PROSECUTE looters, arsonists, even murderers.

While their Queen Bitch grandstands about an "insurrection" that never happened.

Fuck these leftist idiots. I hope they choke on their own bullshit.

"Mostly peaceful protests" are just another way lefties put children in fear. And they DON'T CARE. Orange Man Bad.

Well guess what, we're going to make them care now.

Or they'll never hold office again.

You watch, Boudin is being recalled, Gascon is being recalled, even LA police chief Michel Moore isn't long for his job. Because he was out there kneeling with communists while my daughter was being threatened by them.

they didn't give a shit about reform.

they wanted to tear shit up.

You are such a deluded fool it's pitiful.

There hasn't been any police reform, not an iota

All the defunding is being refunded

And no one and I mean NO ONE is going to accept the leftist DA's who refuse to prosecute murders.

It's time to reverse the creeping leftism. Actively. And quickly.

Forum List

Back