What a true insurrection looks like

they didn't give a shit about reform.

they wanted to tear shit up.

Most of them didn't tear shit up, and they got gassed or beaten anyway.

You are such a deluded fool it's pitiful.

There hasn't been any police reform, not an iota

All the defunding is being refunded

And no one and I mean NO ONE is going to accept the leftist DA's who refuse to prosecute murders.

It's time to reverse the creeping leftism. Actively. And quickly.

Actually, there have been massive reforms

Um, yes... using a killer-cop's actions 2,000 miles away as an excuse to burn down $hit is NEVER legitimate... skull-cracking was the solution...

Here's what you don't get. Most black people aren't going to get killed by a Chauvin. Most of them will encounter a Driving While Black pretextual stop, which will often escalate to a search of a car and other violation of rights. So black people look at George Floyd and say, "There but by the Grace of God Go I".

Here's what you don't get. Most black people aren't going to get killed by a Chauvin. Most of them will encounter a Driving While Black pretextual stop, which will often escalate to a search of a car and other violation of rights. So black people look at George Floyd and say, "There but by the Grace of God Go I".
Oh, I "get it" alright... it's just that there is zero excuse... zero... for rioting like that... it is not to be tolerated... and should be quickly and forcibly and decisively suppressed.

Yeah, if you want to watch it escalate into a full bore revolution, yeah.

I'd rather.. not.
That very same skull-cracking was undertaken in several post-1960s race-riots without the slightest sign of any serious intent to revolt.

However... if you mean to have a war... let it begin here... right?

We are not talking about God-fearing righteous hard-working law-abiding Black Folk here...

We are talking about Hood Rats and Wiggers and misguided LibProgs egged-on by race-baiters skilled at whipping-up the Neanderthals on-demand.

Given the extent of the damage to Portland and several other cities by such scum during the Summer of 2020, it was (and is) time to "risk" that "revolution".

But the Republicans are nearly as gutless and nutless in that context as the Democrats so I'm skeptical anyone in authority out there has the balls any longer.

That very same skull-cracking was undertaken in several post-1960s race-riots without the slightest sign of any serious intent to revolt.

However... if you mean to have a war... let it begin here... right?

We are not talking about God-fearing righteous hard-working law-abiding Black Folk here...

We are talking about Hood Rats and Wiggers and misguided LibProgs egged-on by race-baiters skilled at whipping-up the Neanderthals on-demand.

Given the extent of the damage to Portland and several other cities by such scum during the Summer of 2020, it was (and is) time to "risk" that "revolution".

But the Republicans are nearly as gutless and nutless in that context as the Democrats so I'm skeptical anyone in authority out there has the balls any longer.

Yes, let's look at that.

IN the 1960's, they busted heads during not only civil rights marches but also anti-war marches.

Do you think anyone looks back at Kent State today and says, "Good job!"

Now, the riots of 2020 were a perfect storm of Covid, recession and racial animosity of having an openly racist president spewing hate for four years.

All it needed was a match... and Geo. Floyd was that match.

you did every time you excused it or minimized it.
Oh. You are making shit up again. I have always drawn clear distinctions between peaceful protesters and rioters, regardless of whether it is BLM protesters or the Jan 6th protesters. How about YOU? I guess using your logic, everytime you excused or minimized January 6 means you legitimized it. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back