What about Keith Ellison?

As things stand, Ellison will be unfortunately the new Attorney General of my state.
Locally the story is covered as much as his opponent.
Ever hear of Doug Wardlow?
Didn't think so.

I'm hoping Ellison loses big time.

can't swear to up North but I'm seeing zero Ellison signs around town. I see properties with lots of other Democrat signs but not Ellison.

been seeing more Republican signs though. Strange considering its lefty country here

As things stand, Ellison will be unfortunately the new Attorney General of my state.
Didn't think so.

I'm seeing Wardlow signs all over.
I haven't seen one for Ellison.

Didn't think so.

I'm seeing Wardlow signs all over.
I haven't seen one for Ellison.
To be honest.
I haven't seen signs of either. But Northern Anoka county is conservative.
Actually I haven't noticed many ads.
I didn't even know Wardlows name until I looked it up today.

I would hate for Ellison to win, but good or bad, everyone knows who he is.

No it isn't, Trump supporters here instantly went from sexual harassment to him being a Muslim. There is a reason so many Muslims don't like America... they all get treated like trash just for practicing their religion. There are terrorists that Muslim extremist, but not every Muslim is a terrorist. Classes on philosophy and logic should be part of high school curriculum.
Maybe you should take a course on the Koran. Do you realize that being a Muslim means being loyal to the Koran which commands them to violate scores of US laws >> mass murder, rape, wife-beating, sex discrimination, slavery, pedophilia, etc.

How in the world can someone be an attorney general (top cop) and be in an ideology (masquerading as a religion), that advocates CRIME ? :confused:

Read the Koran, before talking about Muslims.

No it isn't, Trump supporters here instantly went from sexual harassment to him being a Muslim. There is a reason so many Muslims don't like America... they all get treated like trash just for practicing their religion. There are terrorists that Muslim extremist, but not every Muslim is a terrorist. Classes on philosophy and logic should be part of high school curriculum.
Maybe you should take a course on the Koran. Do you realize that being a Muslim means being loyal to the Koran which commands them to violate scores of US laws >> mass murder, rape, wife-beating, sex discrimination, slavery, pedophilia, etc.

How in the world can someone be an attorney general (top cop) and be in an ideology (masquerading as a religion), that advocates CRIME ? :confused:

Read the Koran, before talking about Muslims.

Yeah and being a Christian means you should love everyone... and Christians don't do that.

...no on a serious note, that isn't what it says in the Quran. I love how you are telling me to read the book you can't even spell right.

If the media is ignoring it...how did you hear about it?

Probably Fox news , its doubtful it would be mentioned on MSNBC or CNN

I wonder...does the OP or any of those claiming the "media" isn't mentioning this guy watch CNN or MSNBC? If not...how can they be sure this guy isn't being mentioned?

Oh wait...they get their facts spoon fed to them.

Yeah and being a Christian means you should love everyone... and Christians don't do that.

...no on a serious note, that isn't what it says in the Quran. I love how you are telling me to read the book you can't even spell right.
!. Do you always post from IGNORANCE. It most certainly does say all those things in the Koran, and this spelling is just as correct as Quran - or your edification, both spelling are valid.

2. Since this thread is regarding Keith Ellison and his woman beating, here are 6 translation of the Koran of sura 4:34. Read and LEARN. >>

Sahih International
"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Pickthall
"Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great." (
In case anyone is unfamiliar with the word "scourge", it means to WHIP someone)

Dawood
"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme."

Arberry
"Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All high, All great."

Shakir
"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Rodwell
"Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great."[/QUOTE]

This is a spot where we could learn something from Muslims. They would stone false accusers... whether the claim was true or not.

No need to go that far, but it is time to start putting people behind bars.

This is a spot where we could learn something from Muslims. They would stone false accusers... whether the claim was true or not.

starting with Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama. then we can move on to their running dogs (Strozk, Page, Brennan, etc)

!. Do you always post from IGNORANCE. It most certainly does say all those things in the Koran, and this spelling is just as correct as Quran - or your edification, both spelling are valid.

2. Since this thread is regarding Keith Ellison and his woman beating, here are 6 translation of the Koran of sura 4:34. Read and LEARN. >>

Sahih International
"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Pickthall
"Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great." (
In case anyone is unfamiliar with the word "scourge", it means to WHIP someone)

Dawood
"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme."

Arberry
"Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All high, All great."

Shakir
"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Rodwell
"Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great."

That's not how modern non-radical Muslims live...

Just like how many Christians no longer follow the violent Old Testament.

Funny how you selectively follow the religion.

Last edited:

What so funny about posting QUOTES from the Koran ? "Selectively" ? I posted 6 translations. How many do you need ? 60 ?

As for >> "That's not how modern non-radical Muslims live" How do YOU know ? Do you have hidden cameras in their houses and bedrooms, to know what they do behind closed doors and window blinds ?

Do you pull off Muslim women's robes and head scarves to find hidden bruises ?

Being a Muslim, Keith Ellison never should have been sworn in to become a congressman. Same with Andre Carson.

Muslims have no allegiance to the USA (or any country) - their only allegiance is to the Ummah.

What so funny about posting QUOTES from the Koran ? "Selectively" ? I posted 6 translations. How many do you need ? 60 ?

As for >> "That's not how modern non-radical Muslims live" How do YOU know ? Do you have hidden cameras in their houses and bedrooms, to know what they do behind closed doors and window blinds ?

Do you pull off Muslim women's robes and head scarves to find hidden bruises ?

How do I know? What are fucking ridiculous dumb question. How do YOU know that Christians aren't secretly in their homes talking about how people need to die because the Old Testament says so?

Dims would rather believe decades old accusations of the behavior of teenagers, than the behavior of their parties leader from just a couple years ago.

Maybe that's how you Muslim freaks do things in Norman-stan, but that doesn't happen in this country and never will.

Forum List

Back