What Americans want…

Not what the federal government wants for Americans.

Obamacare is what the federal government wants for Americans... so much for any sort of freedom and individuality. Let's hope that changes soon... lol
Americans didn't want insurance companies to drop pre existing conditions? They didn't want insurers to drop lifetime caps? They didn't want to write of 40% of every dollar as "overhead"?
But they did want to sell unsuspecting people policies that covered almost nothing, and now they will be able to do that again.
Insurance is not healthcare, no one should be forced to buy it… Ever
Auto insurance? Mortgage insurance? Homeowners insurance?

Yup, those don't sound like healthcare either...and guess what you have a choice on all of those insurances.
Your choice is that you must buy them- period!

Now you do not to long ago you didn't

Yup, those don't sound like healthcare either...and guess what you have a choice on all of those insurances.

Mortgage insurance is certainly not a requirement, put a larger down-payment. Homeowners insurance not a requirement if you rent. Auto insurance is not a requirement if you don't drive. I want a house so I choose homeowners insurance, I want to drive so I choose auto insurance.
No you don't choose, if you don't buy the insurance you don't have a home or a car. The same with flood and wind insurance.

It depends on the States with car insurance..

Mortgage insurance is certainly not a requirement, put a larger down-payment. Homeowners insurance not a requirement if you rent. Auto insurance is not a requirement if you don't drive. I want a house so I choose homeowners insurance, I want to drive so I choose auto insurance.
No you don't choose, if you don't buy the insurance you don't have a home or a car. The same with flood and wind insurance.

Must be difficult, waking up one day and realizing, overnight, where you purchased a house in now in a location with floods and winds.

Forum List

Back