What Amnesty Really Is

On the other hand, said circumstances wouldn't occur if it weren't for the Democrats in the first place. Please go somewhere. Preferably another country.
Says the Japan worshipping weaboo :cuckoo:

See what I mean?
At least the thumb sucking weaboo has a job

See? There he goes again! This is very entertaining!

Good job Nostradamus. You seem to intimately know the circumstances behind Pumpkin's life and mind.
Good point. That pillow worshiping weaboo can't possibly be able to hold down a job.
More like my age makes it illegal to hire me.

Wow. And you're a republican. :eusa_think:

Well lucky for you Democrats aren't going anywhere, and so your "unmitigated circumstances" won't be the death of you.
On the other hand, said circumstances wouldn't occur if it weren't for the Democrats in the first place. Please go somewhere. Preferably another country.
Sounds like you have nothing to debate me with. I didn't think so.
So Templar_Korfag would never have had a "nervous breakdown" or whatever he claimed if it weren't for Democrats? Maybe you're right, since he keeps blaming them instead of taking any responsibility for his own bitchass.
No, he wouldn't have lost his second job. On the other hand, it's entirely possible he wouldn't have had a nervous breakdown if it weren't for Democrats.
He'd have figured out some way to get out of finding a job anyways

So Templar_Korfag would never have had a "nervous breakdown" or whatever he claimed if it weren't for Democrats? Maybe you're right, since he keeps blaming them instead of taking any responsibility for his own bitchass.
No, he wouldn't have lost his second job. On the other hand, it's entirely possible he wouldn't have had a nervous breakdown if it weren't for Democrats.

Yeah, just like those job remarks are you finding your way out of having to confront my argument. That makes you intellectually lazy.

Typical Democrat, substituting facts with accusations and insults. No wonder you stick to S-posting instead of debating.

See what I mean?

Good job Nostradamus. You seem to intimately know the circumstances behind Pumpkin's life and mind.
Good point. That pillow worshiping weaboo can't possibly be able to hold down a job.
Well that would explain a lot. If you're a child, I won't be responding to you again.

Yeah, just like those job remarks are you finding your way out of having to confront my argument. That makes you intellectually lazy.
Your argument has no merit, since you are living proof that illegals have not taken your job.

See what I mean?

Well that would explain a lot. If you're a child, I won't be responding to you again.

Are you upset that a "child" destroyed you in a political discussion? Haha, how amateurish.

See what I mean?

If I was getting verbally curb-stomped by someone significantly younger than me, I'd stop replying to them, too. I'm sure other Conservatives will be happy to see you turn tail and run.

Your argument has no merit, since you are living proof that illegals have not taken your job.

Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Me not having a job taken away from me by an illegal immigrant does not automatically mean the same is true for someone else. Ah, but I see you are totally oblivious to causal relationships.

Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Me not having a job taken away from me by an illegal immigrant does not automatically mean the same isn't true for someone else. Ah, but I see you are oblivious to causal relationships.
So you refuse to be a gardener because you're too good for it, but you'll fight for the chance for some lesser American (in your opinion of course) to be a gardener? Does them paying for your welfare belong in the conversation?

Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Me not having a job taken away from me by an illegal immigrant does not automatically mean the same isn't true for someone else. Ah, but I see you are oblivious to causal relationships.
So you refuse to be a gardener because you're too good for it, but you'll fight for the chance for some lesser American (in your opinion of course) to be a gardener?

What the hell are you talking about?

So you refuse to be a gardener because you're too good for it,

Where did I say that? You seem to get the implication that because I don't care for illegal immigrants that somehow I see myself as too good for menial labor. Or as someone who is unwilling to work. So, how's that deductive reasoning going for you buddy?

So you refuse to be a gardener because you're too good for it, but you'll fight for the chance for some lesser American (in your opinion of course) to be a gardener?

Ah it makes sense now. That's why you can't find any work.

but you'll fight for the chance for some lesser American (in your opinion of course) to be a gardener?

I don't see anyone as a "lesser American." There are no lesser Americans or greater Americans. We are equals, except where illegal immigration is concerned.

You had better understand that.

Ah it makes sense now. That's why you can't find any work.

Uh, what? What's with this obsession over me not having a job? Are you too much of a jelly-spined coward to debate me on the merits of my thread?

Amnesty isn't a reward, not in any way, shape or form. It's an avoidance of a penalty.
It is a reward, in the sense that it allows someone to avoid the penalty.

Okay, "Pavlov." Whatever you say....

I am noticing a pattern. If I break an argument, someone calls me a name or makes some sort of snide remark. So, was there something productive you wish to contribute to the discussion?

Oh, lord....Do you really not get that my remark was metaphorically allusive and not personally castigatory? If you honestly did not get that, I'll explain it. I'll be a bit incredulous, but I'll explain it nonetheless.

If you had a substantive argument, you wouldn't have felt the need to make a "metaphorically allusive" remark. By the way, I know you're trying to sound smart using all of those GRE words, but you're not. Any intelligent person with respect for civil debate would refrain from making making castigatory remarks. Calling me "Pavlov" only explodes your "metaphorically allusive" explanation.

Okay. Fine. I now know what I needed to know.

but you'll fight for the chance for some lesser American (in your opinion of course) to be a gardener?

I don't see anyone as a "lesser American." There are no lesser Americans or greater Americans. We are equals, except where illegal immigration is concerned.

You had better understand that.
You hate illegals who work in this country, and support a party that hates people who don't work in this country, while not having any interest yourself in working for this country. You can see why I can't take you seriously, I'm sure.

Imprisonment is punishment for committing a crime and being found guilty. Freedom isn't a reward, its a birthright.

That is perhaps the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Freedom is not a birthright. It is a privilege. It is something you are imbued with by our Constitution simply for being born here. If you break the law, you lose your freedom. Not a hard concept to grasp.

By the way, imprisonment is the natural result of someone losing their freedom.

The founding fathers disagree with you...but then again, you're pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back