What An Honorable President Would Say

The guy who saved your ass one week before the election with garbage about Clinton
Clinton IS garbage. Both of them. Let's not overlook the fact the left lost and has nowhere else to go. They are feigning outrage over their corruption being leaked, all the while claiming at the time there was nothing to it but now the corruption cost them the election and somehow that makes it illegitimate? The right cannot reason with the left's corrupt minds. Our values are polar opposite.
You had a problem with Bill Clinton lying to Congress, so why not Jeff Sessions? More of your hypocritical BS!

I had a problem with Ole Willly lying to congress, look trough the TV and lying to the American people, and finally committing perjury. I also have problems with partisan idiots like you.
Do you have a problem with Sessions doing the exact same think, lying to Congress?

Unlike yourself (as I said last night), I'll wait to see the evidence. Would you support a revolution to stop Trump?
We should all wait to see the evidence. Too many "righties" want to dismiss this out of hand, without knowing anything.

Clinton IS garbage. Both of them. Let's not overlook the fact the left lost and has nowhere else to go. They are feigning outrage over their corruption being leaked, all the while claiming at the time there was nothing to it but now the corruption cost them the election and somehow that makes it illegitimate? The right cannot reason with the left's corrupt minds. Our values are polar opposite.
You had a problem with Bill Clinton lying to Congress, so why not Jeff Sessions? More of your hypocritical BS!

I had a problem with Ole Willly lying to congress, look trough the TV and lying to the American people, and finally committing perjury. I also have problems with partisan idiots like you.
Do you have a problem with Sessions doing the exact same think, lying to Congress?

Unlike yourself (as I said last night), I'll wait to see the evidence. Would you support a revolution to stop Trump?
We should all wait to see the evidence. Too many "righties" want to dismiss this out of hand, without knowing anything.
After all this time it would be running in a perpetual loop on CNN if they had anything. How many disappointments are you going to treat yourself to?

If you review that's what I've been saying all along.

You didn't answer my question, do you support a revolution to stop/overthrow Trump?

Forum List

Back