What are REPUBLICANS going to do to clean up Trump's 7 trillion debt?

They seem to have no answers and let him make this mess.
I imagine they will do the same thing democrats did with obamas debt,,,
Obama decreased deficits, trump has increased every year...
the topic is debt,,,do try and stay on topic,,,
You are too dumb to understand the importance of deficits when discussing debt?
true,, but this discussion is about how to pay it back not reduce the increase,,,

I will say the debt is one if the biggest reasons I NEVER vote for dems or repubes,,,
We can only hope to decrease the increases after all the damage Trump has done.
thats not the topic,,,
Well the answer is repubs will leave it to dems to try to clean up. Repubs give tax cuts, increase military spending and borrow. That’s all they do.
so what is it the dems do to pay back their debt???
Well it is probably mostly through growth. Repubs can’t do that cause they offset growth with tax cuts and increased military spending. If dems increase spending they are responsible enough to increase some taxes.
I thought dems were against growth???

its bad for the environment,,,
The economy almost always grows. I’ve not heard a dem against it. Link?
not to mention taxing the rich stops growth in its tracks,,,
You must have evidence? Link?
dont need a link to know when you take profits from people and business's they dont have it reinvest in the company or themselves,,

common sense,,,
So you have no evidence? We’ve had higher growth with higher taxes....
depends on what you consider growth,,,

and I done need evidence to know that when you take 35% of profits from a company they have less to grow or pay their employees,,,
Yes you need evidence to back up your claims. Taxes are the lowest they have been and Trump couldn’t hit 3%... your claim is false.
prove it,,,
Growth has been weak with the lowest taxes. It’s amazing what you choose to believe with no evidence.
I believe because I lived it,,
due to such high taxs I wasnt able to hire more people and by more equipment to do more work,,,

in otherwords I couldnt grow due to high taxs,,,
Dumbfuck....

Comparing the period under Obama from when his tax hike went into effect ... with the period under Trump from when his tax cut went into effect and up until the end of 2019, before covid...

Annualized real GDP growth
Obama: 2.4%
Trump: 2.4%

Average annual job growth (CES)
Obama: 2,584,898
Trump: 2,223,500
I thought you dems were against corporate america???

all your growth is in corporation's not small business's like trumps is,,,
So you thought wrong. That's nothing new. Still, the economy did better under Obama's tax hike than under Trump's tax cut.
I heard the Koch brother is excited that biden might win,, and I hear amazon is doing real good,,,

so much for the common working man,,,

true,, but this discussion is about how to pay it back not reduce the increase,,,

I will say the debt is one if the biggest reasons I NEVER vote for dems or repubes,,,
thats not the topic,,,
Well the answer is repubs will leave it to dems to try to clean up. Repubs give tax cuts, increase military spending and borrow. That’s all they do.
Well it is probably mostly through growth. Repubs can’t do that cause they offset growth with tax cuts and increased military spending. If dems increase spending they are responsible enough to increase some taxes.

dont need a link to know when you take profits from people and business's they dont have it reinvest in the company or themselves,,

common sense,,,

and I done need evidence to know that when you take 35% of profits from a company they have less to grow or pay their employees,,,
Yes you need evidence to back up your claims. Taxes are the lowest they have been and Trump couldn’t hit 3%... your claim is false.
prove it,,,
Growth has been weak with the lowest taxes. It’s amazing what you choose to believe with no evidence.
due to such high taxs I wasnt able to hire more people and by more equipment to do more work,,,

Dumbfuck....

Comparing the period under Obama from when his tax hike went into effect ... with the period under Trump from when his tax cut went into effect and up until the end of 2019, before covid...

You can support your claim? Sounds like BS
Of course he can't. He just can't except the economy did better under Obama's tax hike than under Trump's tax cut.

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

I gave you first hand proof,,,
over the last 4 yrs before covid I saw many small business's start and grow,,,

under obama it was the opposite,,

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

So you thought wrong. That's nothing new. Still, the economy did better under Obama's tax hike than under Trump's tax cut.
I heard the Koch brother is excited that biden might win,, and I hear amazon is doing real good,,,

So much for your last functioning brain cell.

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

Of course he can't. He just can't except the economy did better under Obama's tax hike than under Trump's tax cut.
its about who did better not that it was better,,,

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

So much for your last functioning brain cell.
sorry to hear that youve lost it,,,

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

What you claim to have seen is meaningless. You're prolly lying anyway. If you can't support your claims with verifiable data, it's because you're full of shit.

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

What you claim to have seen is meaningless. You're prolly lying anyway. If you can't support your claims with verifiable data, it's because you're full of shit.
youre projecting again,,,

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

Nope, you've already proven you have no data to corroborate your claims. And you're lying that I'm projecting as I'm the one who posted verifiable data.

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

Nope, you've already proven you have no data to corroborate your claims. And you're lying that I'm projecting as I'm the one who posted verifiable data.
all you verified is that dems are for the corps and not the common working man,,,

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

all you verified is that dems are for the corps and not the common working man,,,
Nope, I showed Obama raised taxes and GDP was 2.4% and job growth averaged 2.6 million jobs per year; while Trump cut taxes and GDP was 2.4% and job growth averaged 2.2 million jobs per year.

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

Nope, I showed Obama raised taxes and GDP was 2.4% and job growth averaged 2.6 million jobs per year; while Trump cut taxes and GDP was 2.4% and job growth averaged 2.2 million jobs per year.
you expect me to believe some flunky gov numbers over on the ground facts,,

fact is when you consider on the ground realities the more money a person or company keeps the more they can reinvest in the company and grow,,,

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

fact is when you consider on the ground realities the more money a person or company keeps the more they can reinvest in the company and grow,,,
LOLOL

You've posted no facts. You've made claims with zero evidence to back your claims.

Try harder. :lmao:

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

LOLOL

You've posted no facts. You've made claims with zero evidence to back your claims.

and you have yet to show or explain how me paying more in taxs helps me or my company grow???

I can give you first hand knowledge on why and how lower taxs have allowed me to grow,,

all you do is want government provided data and opinion,,,

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

LOLOL

and you have yet to show or explain how me paying more in taxs helps me or my company grow???

I can give you first hand knowledge on why and how lower taxs have allowed me to grow,,

I don't give a shit about your business. You failed miserably to demonstrate your made up claims are real.

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

LOLOL

I don't give a shit about your business. You failed miserably to demonstrate your made up claims are real.
I already knew you didnt give a shit about me,,

but do tell me how is higher taxs better for any business to grow???

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

LOLOL

No need to as I already showed job growth was stronger under Obama's tax hike than under Trump's tax cut and that GDP was the same.

thats not the topic,,,

common sense,,,

prove it,,,

Dumbfuck....

LOLOL

LOLOL

No need to as I already showed job growth was stronger under Obama's tax hike than under Trump's tax cut and that GDP was the same.
so you know those numbers have nothing to do with the tax hikes and dont want to admit it,,,

sorry spanky but higher taxs stop growth,,, and any that did happen had nothing to do with taxs but due to demand of a product or service,,,

Forum List

Back