What are REPUBLICANS going to do to clean up Trump's 7 trillion debt?

They seem to have no answers and let him make this mess.
I imagine they will do the same thing democrats did with obamas debt,,,
Obama decreased deficits, trump has increased every year...
the topic is debt,,,do try and stay on topic,,,
You are too dumb to understand the importance of deficits when discussing debt?
true,, but this discussion is about how to pay it back not reduce the increase,,,

I will say the debt is one if the biggest reasons I NEVER vote for dems or repubes,,,
We can only hope to decrease the increases after all the damage Trump has done.
thats not the topic,,,
Well the answer is repubs will leave it to dems to try to clean up. Repubs give tax cuts, increase military spending and borrow. That’s all they do.
so what is it the dems do to pay back their debt???
Well it is probably mostly through growth. Repubs can’t do that cause they offset growth with tax cuts and increased military spending. If dems increase spending they are responsible enough to increase some taxes.
I thought dems were against growth???

its bad for the environment,,,
The economy almost always grows. I’ve not heard a dem against it. Link?
not to mention taxing the rich stops growth in its tracks,,,
You must have evidence? Link?
dont need a link to know when you take profits from people and business's they dont have it reinvest in the company or themselves,,

common sense,,,
So you have no evidence? We’ve had higher growth with higher taxes....
depends on what you consider growth,,,

and I done need evidence to know that when you take 35% of profits from a company they have less to grow or pay their employees,,,
Yes you need evidence to back up your claims. Taxes are the lowest they have been and Trump couldn’t hit 3%... your claim is false.
prove it,,,
Growth has been weak with the lowest taxes. It’s amazing what you choose to believe with no evidence.
I believe because I lived it,,
due to such high taxs I wasnt able to hire more people and by more equipment to do more work,,,

in otherwords I couldnt grow due to high taxs,,,
Dumbfuck....

Comparing the period under Obama from when his tax hike went into effect ... with the period under Trump from when his tax cut went into effect and up until the end of 2019, before covid...

Annualized real GDP growth
Obama: 2.4%
Trump: 2.4%

Average annual job growth (CES)
Obama: 2,584,898
Trump: 2,223,500
I thought you dems were against corporate america???

all your growth is in corporation's not small business's like trumps is,,,
You can support your claim? Sounds like BS
I gave you first hand proof,,,
over the last 4 yrs before covid I saw many small business's start and grow,,,

under obama it was the opposite,,
LOLOL

What you claim to have seen is meaningless. You're prolly lying anyway. If you can't support your claims with verifiable data, it's because you're full of shit.
youre projecting again,,,
Nope, you've already proven you have no data to corroborate your claims. And you're lying that I'm projecting as I'm the one who posted verifiable data.
all you verified is that dems are for the corps and not the common working man,,,
Nope, I showed Obama raised taxes and GDP was 2.4% and job growth averaged 2.6 million jobs per year; while Trump cut taxes and GDP was 2.4% and job growth averaged 2.2 million jobs per year.
you expect me to believe some flunky gov numbers over on the ground facts,,

fact is when you consider on the ground realities the more money a person or company keeps the more they can reinvest in the company and grow,,,
LOLOL

You've posted no facts. You've made claims with zero evidence to back your claims.

Try harder. :lmao:
and you have yet to show or explain how me paying more in taxs helps me or my company grow???

I can give you first hand knowledge on why and how lower taxs have allowed me to grow,,

all you do is want government provided data and opinion,,,
I don't give a shit about your business. You failed miserably to demonstrate your made up claims are real.
I already knew you didnt give a shit about me,,

but do tell me how is higher taxs better for any business to grow???
No need to as I already showed job growth was stronger under Obama's tax hike than under Trump's tax cut and that GDP was the same.
so you know those numbers have nothing to do with the tax hikes and dont want to admit it,,,

sorry spanky but higher taxs stop growth,,, and any that did happen had nothing to do with taxs but due to demand of a product or service,,,
I know job growth was better under Obama and I know you have nothing to show otherwise.
other than the fact that when you take money away from a business they dont have it to grow ,,,

your numbers mean nothing unless you can give me specifics of who grew and exactly why they grew,,,
So you claim, again with no proof.
explain to me how paying more in taxs causes job growth???
LOL

I don't have to explain your claims. I already showed job growth was stronger under Obama's tax hike than it was under Trump's tax cut.
and I'm saying the tax hike had nothing to do with it,,,
in fact its a fact that once paid higher taxs decrease the business cause its worth less that before,,

but you go ahead and believe what you want,,,

Huh? "in fact its a fact that once paid higher taxs decrease the business cause its worth less that before"?

I assume you meant to write that higher taxes decrease the value of a business. Do you have any proof to make this assessment?
the proof is the very fact the business has less money to expand or pay its employees,,,

maybe you should tell me how higher taxs causes growth,,,

Need some one to explain why on an opinion board created for the express purpose of hearing different view points and gathering new information, a very LARGE number of members chose to demean insult attack other members on a personal level.

Both political party's make mistakes do things that are not in the best interest of the majority (who in fact keep every thing working) they pander for political gain, line there pockets. Who votes for the same pocket liners for 25 or 35 years? because they belong too your party of choice or just name recognition?

Under President Andrew Jackson, it was the only time in history the US paid its debts all the way down, and there wasn't even a Federal Reserve back them

ahhh, simpler times!

the only other time it happened was under Bill Clinton

we need to party like its 1999 again, my friends!

You just called me literally "partisan" because I said it was stupid to blame a virus on a political party and you said no it's not it's the Republicans.

I challenge you to produce any posts that state you aren't a Democrat with content demonstrating that
Sure, after you produce evidence that you're not a wife-beater.

OK, since you're stupid and you don't think, I'll DUMB DOWN my question for you.

Show any posts you wrote where it's clear a Democrat wouldn't have written that. Show any value not Democrat party.

And that Democrats aren't far left enough isn't it. That's just saying the only problem with Democrats is they aren't pure enough for you.

Show any posts where you said something a Democrat would say wow, that isn't us.

Something that CONTRADICTS you being a Democrat.

I mean my God you're a simpleton. Dude, think ...
But that's true. The problem with Democrats like Hillary are that they act too much like Republicans. We wish Democrats fought harder for universal healthcare, strengthening social security, unions, global warming, gays, abortion rights and common sense gun legislation. And we wish the corporate media would have had the balls to say Bush lied us into Iraq.

I will admit the black community needs to get it's act together. But the problem is, I also know we as a country need to provide these cities in these major cities with more economic opportunities.

Companies should come to where the workers are. There are a lot of people in Chicago and Detroit who need jobs. Instead of Mexico and China, send those jobs to Detroit.

Here is another one. I don't like illegal immigrants either. So lets go after the illegal employers who hire them. If illegal employers didn't hire illegal workers, they'd go home.

I like guns. I just also don't mind common sense gun legislation. And I don't want to block any and all legislation because I'm paranoid Kamala Harris wants to take my guns away.

Blue skies, rainbows and unicorns. Democrats are the most wonderful people on earth. I mean no one else wants everything to be perfect. And you have no plan to do it. But darn it, you want good things to happen. No one else wants that. So what if you have no idea how to do it? LOL. What a tool

Things were fine in 1999 we should have elected Gore and things were fine in 2016 we should have nominated Hillary.

So Bill, Gore Hillary then Obama would be president right now. That's the way it should have gone.

Yes, then the United States would be free and rich. There would be no crime, no poverty. Hangovers and hangnails would not exist. Pixie dust would cover the world. Oh hallelujah, save us oh wonderful Democrats!
No 9-11. No Iraq. No Great Recession.

Let me point out to you that in the 2000's you Republicans waged war on the middle class when you attacked unions. You said they were lazy and overpaid. You did this because you knew you were going to be sending all those jobs overseas.

But Union workers didn't suck. This is from 1997 to 1999

So what was the problem? No problem. But I remember back then you Republicans loved Toyota and Honda. You are ignorant mother fuckers. Jealous that us Blue states had it so good. Instead of getting it for yourselves you argued if you don't have it so good, no one else should either. Jealous fucks.

Now Trump gives you a $2 raise and brings a few manufacturing jobs home and you suck his dick for it? You Republican voters are stupid. I don't blame the rich for trying to con you. I blame you for being stupid. You're ruining America not the rich. For them America is great. And to be honest, you aint hurting me. But you are hurting yourselves and you don't even seem to care. You don't realize we took a huge step backward in the 2000's with all those manufacturing jobs going bye bye and you don't even remember you were all for them going bye bye.

You even nominated Mitt Romney Mr. Bain Capital. Bain would break up US companies and send those jobs overseas. You republicans don't remember because you have very short memories. Funny you have an elephant for a mascot.

The 9-11 attackers were in the US training for their mission under Clinton.

Democrats voted for the Iraq Invasion

Both parties did the 2008 Great Recession. Clinton started the policies to lower lending standards and Bush continued it.

No your stupid partisan shit is just that, stupid and partisan. You don't know what the hell you're talking about
They couldn't pull off 9.11 until Bush was in off because Clinton wanted to create a domestic terrorism team, which Republicans opposed. So the terrorists waited until Bush was president and sleeping at the wheel, to attack us.

An intelligence person told bush exactly what was going to happen. Bush was busy planning how to start a war with Iraq and told the guy, “you covered your ass, now get. That was in Crawford texas.

Then bush lyingly linked 9-11 to Iraq and lied about them having wmds

Even trump said it when he was running in the primaries at a debate. When pressed he said there were no wmds and they knew it. They lied. They lied”

If trump said it youd nod. When I say it you’ll go into republican mode where you make shit up and say Hillary voted to invade.

You forget it was after 9-11. Bush said not going along was unpatriotic. Who would believe besides us liberals that he might be lying. Certainly not the corporate media which you think is liberal. And so what? It should be. Call out any liars democrats or republicans

You just called me literally "partisan" because I said it was stupid to blame a virus on a political party and you said no it's not it's the Republicans.

I challenge you to produce any posts that state you aren't a Democrat with content demonstrating that
Sure, after you produce evidence that you're not a wife-beater.

OK, since you're stupid and you don't think, I'll DUMB DOWN my question for you.

Show any posts you wrote where it's clear a Democrat wouldn't have written that. Show any value not Democrat party.

And that Democrats aren't far left enough isn't it. That's just saying the only problem with Democrats is they aren't pure enough for you.

Show any posts where you said something a Democrat would say wow, that isn't us.

Something that CONTRADICTS you being a Democrat.

I mean my God you're a simpleton. Dude, think ...
But that's true. The problem with Democrats like Hillary are that they act too much like Republicans. We wish Democrats fought harder for universal healthcare, strengthening social security, unions, global warming, gays, abortion rights and common sense gun legislation. And we wish the corporate media would have had the balls to say Bush lied us into Iraq.

I will admit the black community needs to get it's act together. But the problem is, I also know we as a country need to provide these cities in these major cities with more economic opportunities.

Companies should come to where the workers are. There are a lot of people in Chicago and Detroit who need jobs. Instead of Mexico and China, send those jobs to Detroit.

Here is another one. I don't like illegal immigrants either. So lets go after the illegal employers who hire them. If illegal employers didn't hire illegal workers, they'd go home.

I like guns. I just also don't mind common sense gun legislation. And I don't want to block any and all legislation because I'm paranoid Kamala Harris wants to take my guns away.

Blue skies, rainbows and unicorns. Democrats are the most wonderful people on earth. I mean no one else wants everything to be perfect. And you have no plan to do it. But darn it, you want good things to happen. No one else wants that. So what if you have no idea how to do it? LOL. What a tool

Things were fine in 1999 we should have elected Gore and things were fine in 2016 we should have nominated Hillary.

So Bill, Gore Hillary then Obama would be president right now. That's the way it should have gone.

Yes, then the United States would be free and rich. There would be no crime, no poverty. Hangovers and hangnails would not exist. Pixie dust would cover the world. Oh hallelujah, save us oh wonderful Democrats!
No 9-11. No Iraq. No Great Recession.

Let me point out to you that in the 2000's you Republicans waged war on the middle class when you attacked unions. You said they were lazy and overpaid. You did this because you knew you were going to be sending all those jobs overseas.

But Union workers didn't suck. This is from 1997 to 1999

So what was the problem? No problem. But I remember back then you Republicans loved Toyota and Honda. You are ignorant mother fuckers. Jealous that us Blue states had it so good. Instead of getting it for yourselves you argued if you don't have it so good, no one else should either. Jealous fucks.

Now Trump gives you a $2 raise and brings a few manufacturing jobs home and you suck his dick for it? You Republican voters are stupid. I don't blame the rich for trying to con you. I blame you for being stupid. You're ruining America not the rich. For them America is great. And to be honest, you aint hurting me. But you are hurting yourselves and you don't even seem to care. You don't realize we took a huge step backward in the 2000's with all those manufacturing jobs going bye bye and you don't even remember you were all for them going bye bye.

You even nominated Mitt Romney Mr. Bain Capital. Bain would break up US companies and send those jobs overseas. You republicans don't remember because you have very short memories. Funny you have an elephant for a mascot.

The 9-11 attackers were in the US training for their mission under Clinton.

Democrats voted for the Iraq Invasion

Both parties did the 2008 Great Recession. Clinton started the policies to lower lending standards and Bush continued it.

No your stupid partisan shit is just that, stupid and partisan. You don't know what the hell you're talking about
They couldn't pull off 9.11 until Bush was in off because Clinton wanted to create a domestic terrorism team, which Republicans opposed. So the terrorists waited until Bush was president and sleeping at the wheel, to attack us.

An intelligence person told bush exactly what was going to happen. Bush was busy planning how to start a war with Iraq and told the guy, “you covered your ass, now get. That was in Crawford texas.

Then bush lyingly linked 9-11 to Iraq and lied about them having wmds

Even trump said it when he was running in the primaries at a debate. When pressed he said there were no wmds and they knew it. They lied. They lied”

If trump said it youd nod. When I say it you’ll go into republican mode where you make shit up and say Hillary voted to invade.

You forget it was after 9-11. Bush said not going along was unpatriotic. Who would believe besides us liberals that he might be lying. Certainly not the corporate media which you think is liberal. And so what? It should be. Call out any liars democrats or republicans

"An intelligence person told bush exactly what was going to happen."

You're full of shit. No one told W the names, location or date or any actionable information. The government gets millions of intelligence tips. And to say they told "bush" himself is idiotic, which is what you are, a total douche idiot.

They were IN THE US training under Clinton. They had motive, means and opportunity. It was just random.

I'm not blaming Clinton for it, I'm saying your blaming W is the stupid ass hat partisan whore that you are. Go fuck yourself, you're just being a finger pointing dick

OK, let's be fair here. The number is 1.2 trillion. The remaining number is because of the pandemic.
And that 7 trillion number, is about to get bigger. No avoiding it.
It will have to be made up later. My guess, tax increases on corporations and the wealthy.
I think Biden's already intimated that.
Claim he's the victim. As always.
The same thing they always do...PRETEND to care about the debt again now that they're not in the Oval Office.
Oh they will become very fiscally conservative on Biden’s watch.
Obviously we should lower taxes. Always works.
Climb up the nearest TV tower (or internet provider) and loudly proclaim their demand of "Fiscal Responsibility" and cry about how Pres. Joe must respect the "Debt Ceiling" or they're going to have to "Shut Down" the Federal Government.

What happen to Congress controlling the “purse strings”....and all that bullshit?

Absolutely nothing, peanuts compared to the green new deal. The buying power of the dollar will continue to erode and the powers to be will spend the next 4 years blaming Trump. The pandemic is the only reason were having this discussion. Sustainability is the key, raising taxes, expropriating and redistributing wealth is a fallacy, sounds good but face it improbable. The only hope is that the stock market becomes stagnant or drops, resulting in a flight to T Bills and Muni's resulting in even lower or negative rates that aid in reducing the annual interest on the debt. You can not spend your way to prosperity, but boy will they try.

I imagine they will do the same thing democrats did with obamas debt,,,
Obama decreased deficits, trump has increased every year...
the topic is debt,,,do try and stay on topic,,,
You are too dumb to understand the importance of deficits when discussing debt?
true,, but this discussion is about how to pay it back not reduce the increase,,,

I will say the debt is one if the biggest reasons I NEVER vote for dems or repubes,,,
We can only hope to decrease the increases after all the damage Trump has done.
thats not the topic,,,
Well the answer is repubs will leave it to dems to try to clean up. Repubs give tax cuts, increase military spending and borrow. That’s all they do.
so what is it the dems do to pay back their debt???
Well it is probably mostly through growth. Repubs can’t do that cause they offset growth with tax cuts and increased military spending. If dems increase spending they are responsible enough to increase some taxes.
I thought dems were against growth???

its bad for the environment,,,
The economy almost always grows. I’ve not heard a dem against it. Link?
not to mention taxing the rich stops growth in its tracks,,,
You must have evidence? Link?
dont need a link to know when you take profits from people and business's they dont have it reinvest in the company or themselves,,

common sense,,,
So you have no evidence? We’ve had higher growth with higher taxes....
depends on what you consider growth,,,

and I done need evidence to know that when you take 35% of profits from a company they have less to grow or pay their employees,,,
Yes you need evidence to back up your claims. Taxes are the lowest they have been and Trump couldn’t hit 3%... your claim is false.
prove it,,,
Growth has been weak with the lowest taxes. It’s amazing what you choose to believe with no evidence.
I believe because I lived it,,
due to such high taxs I wasnt able to hire more people and by more equipment to do more work,,,

in otherwords I couldnt grow due to high taxs,,,
Dumbfuck....

Comparing the period under Obama from when his tax hike went into effect ... with the period under Trump from when his tax cut went into effect and up until the end of 2019, before covid...

Annualized real GDP growth
Obama: 2.4%
Trump: 2.4%

Average annual job growth (CES)
Obama: 2,584,898
Trump: 2,223,500
I thought you dems were against corporate america???

all your growth is in corporation's not small business's like trumps is,,,
You can support your claim? Sounds like BS
I gave you first hand proof,,,
over the last 4 yrs before covid I saw many small business's start and grow,,,

under obama it was the opposite,,
LOLOL

What you claim to have seen is meaningless. You're prolly lying anyway. If you can't support your claims with verifiable data, it's because you're full of shit.
youre projecting again,,,
Nope, you've already proven you have no data to corroborate your claims. And you're lying that I'm projecting as I'm the one who posted verifiable data.
all you verified is that dems are for the corps and not the common working man,,,
Nope, I showed Obama raised taxes and GDP was 2.4% and job growth averaged 2.6 million jobs per year; while Trump cut taxes and GDP was 2.4% and job growth averaged 2.2 million jobs per year.
you expect me to believe some flunky gov numbers over on the ground facts,,

fact is when you consider on the ground realities the more money a person or company keeps the more they can reinvest in the company and grow,,,
LOLOL

You've posted no facts. You've made claims with zero evidence to back your claims.

Try harder. :lmao:
and you have yet to show or explain how me paying more in taxs helps me or my company grow???

I can give you first hand knowledge on why and how lower taxs have allowed me to grow,,

all you do is want government provided data and opinion,,,
I don't give a shit about your business. You failed miserably to demonstrate your made up claims are real.
I already knew you didnt give a shit about me,,

but do tell me how is higher taxs better for any business to grow???
No need to as I already showed job growth was stronger under Obama's tax hike than under Trump's tax cut and that GDP was the same.
so you know those numbers have nothing to do with the tax hikes and dont want to admit it,,,

sorry spanky but higher taxs stop growth,,, and any that did happen had nothing to do with taxs but due to demand of a product or service,,,
I know job growth was better under Obama and I know you have nothing to show otherwise.
other than the fact that when you take money away from a business they dont have it to grow ,,,

your numbers mean nothing unless you can give me specifics of who grew and exactly why they grew,,,
So you claim, again with no proof.
explain to me how paying more in taxs causes job growth???
LOL

I don't have to explain your claims. I already showed job growth was stronger under Obama's tax hike than it was under Trump's tax cut.
and I'm saying the tax hike had nothing to do with it,,,
in fact its a fact that once paid higher taxs decrease the business cause its worth less that before,,

but you go ahead and believe what you want,,,
Don't just say it... prove it.
prove what???

maybe you should explain how me paying higher taxs helps me or my business???
Your claims. Don't you even know what you're claiming?

:lmao:
I didnt claim anything I stated facts you cant disprove
LOL

You're deranged, rightie. :cuckoo:

In reality, without any proof, you claimed -- "I saw many small business's start and grow,,,"

But no proof. Just so ya know, what you claim you saw is worthless. You'd post facts if facts were on your side.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back