What are the key factors that turn a city, state or nation blue?

Is it illegal immigration?
Is it a widespread desire for free stuff?
Is it support for homosexuality, feminism and the like?

Dems, stop for a moment, ask yourself why you vote Dem and post your reason here.....BE HONEST
(please no "Trump is mean" posts)

Eucation and civilization.

Yeah!
Just look at our Chicago Public Schools. Just tons of both. DURR........
The schools are fine the humans inhabiting the schools are the reasons for the failures.

Dems, stop for a moment, ask yourself why you vote Dem and post your reason here.....BE HONEST
Simple answer, compassion for others. Dems show it and Reps don’t. Policy wise I think the Right are better managers but many of their representatives are morally bankrupt. Plus there are the dipshits like yourself out there making them look even worse
So FEELINGS drive your vote?
Haha, feelings drive most people’s votes.
NEGATIVE
That's Lib shit....legit Americans vote to keep America on the right pathway and trajectory...you FEELZ based fragile weirdos vote us down the shitter on personal feelings.
I don’t know about you but my personal feelings steer me towards voting for the best people to put us on the best track. I imagine most people do the same
hahaha...sure Slade.
I'm sure that pole puffer or chick with a dick who votes Dem because the party of filth glamorizes his/her/its life choice is really concerned about America's future.
Of course they are
haha...yep, because a softer, more inclusive, more accepting America is a better America.
Attaboy. Now you’re getting it! I knew there was hope for you
hell yeah...we should even fit in that dude who occasionally fucks his labrador....just ask a LibTard
Don’t get carried away sicko
No... sadly... it's the Dems-Progs-Libs who became sick and got carried away, decades ago...; and, sadly, nowadays, they're actually the lesser of two very great evils.

Legendary American philosopher Will Rogers said it best. "I only know what I read in the papers". It's mostly true today and it doesn't matter what the issue is if the overwhelming majority of the media is entrenched as the propaganda arm of the democrat party. FDR got away with issuing an edict that authorized the incarceration of Americans without due process in violation of about half a dozen Amendments because the media justified it. Bill Clinton got away with the incineration of 80 men women and children because the media condoned it. Bill Clinton got away with bombing a defenseless country when he was caught with his pants down because the media condoned it. WMD's in Iraq wasn't the reason for Bush's military adventure but it became the focus because the media decided it was.
Will Rogers never knew Bill Clinton...

Simple answer, compassion for others. Dems show it and Reps don’t. Policy wise I think the Right are better managers but many of their representatives are morally bankrupt. Plus there are the dipshits like yourself out there making them look even worse
NEGATIVE
That's Lib shit....legit Americans vote to keep America on the right pathway and trajectory...you FEELZ based fragile weirdos vote us down the shitter on personal feelings.
I don’t know about you but my personal feelings steer me towards voting for the best people to put us on the best track. I imagine most people do the same
hahaha...sure Slade.
I'm sure that pole puffer or chick with a dick who votes Dem because the party of filth glamorizes his/her/its life choice is really concerned about America's future.
Of course they are
haha...yep, because a softer, more inclusive, more accepting America is a better America.
What's sad is; a seemingly half intelligent person such as yourself doesn't / can't or won't realize that ALL softer, more inclusive, more accepting cities and states in America are the disgusting, dirty, dangerous, divided shitholes we all talk about...Why would you want more of the same?

NEGATIVE
hahaha...sure Slade.
Of course they are
hell yeah...we should even fit in that dude who occasionally fucks his labrador....just ask a LibTard
No... sadly... it's the Dems-Progs-Libs who became sick and got carried away, decades ago...; and, sadly, nowadays, they're actually the lesser of two very great evils.
Oh you’re right brokeloser talking about fucking a Labrador is not sick at all. I stand corrected

NEGATIVE
hahaha...sure Slade.
Of course they are
What's sad is; a seemingly half intelligent person such as yourself doesn't / can't or won't realize that ALL softer, more inclusive, more accepting cities and states in America are the disgusting, dirty, dangerous, divided shitholes we all talk about...Why would you want more of the same?
I don’t believe you

The ONLY thing that turns a state towards another party is the people who control the election process. Usually through the media.
It's like court. Regardless of the facts of the case, but who is the best salesman. The defense attorney (republican) or the prosecutor. (democrat)

The things that might seem important to us, are usually only important because of what's going on in the news.

A good example of this is the Constitutional carry bill that just went through the Texas legislature. The BS propaganda used to not get this bill passed, in an 70% republican majority, was "We just don't have the votes." And the republican voters of the state just said "oh well." Maybe next time.
Why did this occur? Because Texas will be blue in a near future.

I don't think "we the people" have as much power to decide which direction a state goes as we might think.

NEGATIVE
hahaha...sure Slade.
Of course they are
I don’t believe you
Don't believe me...look it up, it's a known fact.
www.google.com

NEGATIVE
hahaha...sure Slade.
Of course they are
I don’t believe you
Don't believe me...look it up, it's a known fact.
www.google.com
I looked it up. You’re wrong

Possibly the first time I heard someone applaud the quality of life in a red state.
Tards know nothing about quality of life...They think its awesome to have the privilege of sitting on the 405 freeway stopped in traffic with millions of illegal beaners for three hours a day...they convince themselves that tripping over homeless people is cool, that humans shitting on public sidewalks is sooooo PROGRESSIVE.

Possibly the first time I heard someone applaud the quality of life in a red state.
Tards know nothing about quality of life...They think its awesome to have the privilege of sitting on the 405 freeway stopped in traffic with millions of illegal beaners for three hours a day...they convince themselves that tripping over homeless people is cool, that humans shitting on public sidewalks is sooooo PROGRESSIVE.
Oh cool, you’re lucky enough to have a car and spending time in Los Angeles California?! Good for you.

But I hear ya, traffic really is a life destroyer. #FirstWorldProblems

Education and civilization.
Is that why our urban hellholes have higher dropout rates than rural America? You realize you 'civilized' folks also have exponentially more crime. Liberal hellholes only denigrate America, they offer no benefit whatsoever.

Is that why our urban hellholes have higher dropout rates than rural America? You realize you 'civilized' folks also have exponentially more crime. Liberal hellholes only denigrate America, they offer no benefit whatsoever.

Hell is for liberals and their children.

That's a lie!!

Our Chicago Public Schools are awesome.............(snicker)

NEGATIVE
hahaha...sure Slade.
Of course they are
Oh you’re right brokeloser talking about fucking a Labrador is not sick at all. I stand corrected
Was that the best you could manage, Sparky? Pretty doggone pathetic. And it does nothing to reinforce your perspective.

Poverty. Dems cannot win elections without it.

NEGATIVE
hahaha...sure Slade.
Of course they are
Was that the best you could manage, Sparky? Pretty doggone pathetic. And it does nothing to reinforce your perspective.
I wasn’t trying to reenforce my perspective. I was pointing out how ridiculous you were for dismissing a sick comment by BL to rag on Dems. That’s pathetic.

Election theft.

There is no other factor. None. Zero. Nada.

Forum List

Back