What are the odds any welfare recipient will vote republican?

These idiots won't accept the evidence. They are misinformed and uninterested in being well informed.

There is a very good chance that someone on public assistance will vote Republican. Especially if, like most nutters, you consider SS and Medicare to be forms of public assistance.
I watch this happen in every election: A person on public assistance voting for a Republican who has vowed to make their life a living hell because that candidate supports their view on abortion or guns or something totally unrelated to their own life. Personally, I think it's because they're miserable and won't be happy until everyone else is too.
Getting a job and acquiring the dignity of earning your own way in life is considered a "Living Hell" to you? Fascinating.
Don't say "job" because it's offensive to some.
LOL

Well, they'll have to find a way to deal with it.

These idiots won't accept the evidence. They are misinformed and uninterested in being well informed.

There is a very good chance that someone on public assistance will vote Republican. Especially if, like most nutters, you consider SS and Medicare to be forms of public assistance.

Of course they won't, they pride themselves in their ignorance and lack of education, real low IQ bible thumper types

Zero. Simply because this is nothing more than buying votes. Oh, but Democrats want to purge "big money" from politics. Right. Let me know how that works out.

You don't think the defense industry buys Republican votes? You don't think the oil industry buys Republican votes? You don't think the polluters buy Republican votes? You don't the anti-regulation financial lobby buys Republican votes?

Why don't you?

That's what happens when you deal in absolutism.

Constantly argue against all taxes, all spending and all government, and you'll have to defend the hypocrisy of benefiting from it.

Silly.

Zero. Simply because this is nothing more than buying votes. Oh, but Democrats want to purge "big money" from politics. Right. Let me know how that works out.

Says the guy who doesn't have a job and lives off of someone else's government benefits.

I watch this happen in every election: A person on public assistance voting for a Republican who has vowed to make their life a living hell because that candidate supports their view on abortion or guns or something totally unrelated to their own life. Personally, I think it's because they're miserable and won't be happy until everyone else is too.
Interesting....another liberal who can not comprehend the Definition of the word Principle...

Btw? How are they Miserable? Did you ask them? Or just assume money is the only thing that makes a person feel blessed/happy?

It seems to me you are the one That's miserable

Of course they won't, they pride themselves in their ignorance and lack of education, real low IQ bible thumper types
Tell us how you really feel :) did that make you feel real Special child and superior ? I bet you it does snob....

They are just as likely to vote Republican, as voting against their own interests is nothing new and happens all the time.
That's interesting.

You only have to look at places like Detroit to see if it is actually in their best interest to vote for the free candy.
If you are on welfare, and x party says it wants to downsize or abolish it, then yes you are voting against your interests. Just like a worker would vote against their interests by conceding to longer hours and less pay.

They are just as likely to vote Republican, as voting against their own interests is nothing new and happens all the time.

Glad you concede that welfare is a Dimocrat institution.
Nope. Both support the welfare state. The GOP and Democrats have a history of corporate welfare and distorting the 'free market'. So, simply blaming either the GOP or the Dems, is not a solution, as politicians in both parties are responsible.

White trash welfare recipients vote republican in droves.
Yup They scam the hell out of The system the liberals in Washington wrote, or southerners will even go live in blue states for a bit, just to get on the rolls, then move back.

Hey you guys wanted It, well guess What you have been played.

Imagine this scenario. A person is receiving benefits from the government. That person has to make a choice between two candidates. One promises to extend this benefits forever and the other wants to end them. Who do you think that person will vote for?

It just seems like that the candidate promising to maintain those benefits has an advantage over the one that doesn't. I've spoken with people who are on these programs and they say they are great. It almost impossible for anyone to run on taking them away from them and you definitely can't tell them that to their face especially when they tell you they have a billion kids to feed. How does anyone run on taking away those benefits?

All Republicans need to do is go into those neighborhoods and provide people with well paying jobs

Why won't they do it?

Imagine this scenario. A person is receiving benefits from the government. That person has to make a choice between two candidates. One promises to extend this benefits forever and the other wants to end them. Who do you think that person will vote for?

It just seems like that the candidate promising to maintain those benefits has an advantage over the one that doesn't. I've spoken with people who are on these programs and they say they are great. It almost impossible for anyone to run on taking them away from them and you definitely can't tell them that to their face especially when they tell you they have a billion kids to feed. How does anyone run on taking away those benefits?

All Republicans need to do is go into those neighborhoods and provide people with well paying jobs

Why won't they do it?
Because they need sufficient numbers of poor people to fill the private prisons, fight as cannon fodder in wars, and provide cheap labor.

That's interesting.

You only have to look at places like Detroit to see if it is actually in their best interest to vote for the free candy.
If you are on welfare, and x party says it wants to downsize or abolish it, then yes you are voting against your interests. Just like a worker would vote against their interests by conceding to longer hours and less pay.
Seriously? Please tell us when a entitlement was taken away? Its campaign Rhetoric, any fool knows that even redneck welfare queens, they just Don't want it to get worse by voting for a democrat.

First thing every motocycle commuter learns is always bet on stupidity. :)

Why won't they do it?
Because they need sufficient numbers of poor people to fill the private prisons, fight as cannon fodder in wars, and provide cheap labor.

All Republicans have ever offered minority communities is more prisons

then they wonder why they vote Democratic

You would be very surprised at how many redneck welfare Republicans are actually out there. They are so dumb they don't even understand that they are on welfare. This is because they work low paying jobs but still need some government assistance to make it. But they think when Republicans talk about welfare Queens, they are talking about someone else, so they agree with the cons. It's the funniest shit I've seen in some time, but I see this shit on Facebook all the time.

Yeah.....i'm sure you see people on face book all the time telling the world they're on welfare.

You don't think the defense industry buys Republican votes? You don't think the oil industry buys Republican votes? You don't think the polluters buy Republican votes? You don't the anti-regulation financial lobby buys Republican votes?

Why don't you?

So when do I get my check from the defense industry?

Forum List

Back