🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Are The Top 3 Issues That Concern You

I saw Kardi-B's life story on the E Channel recently, AND THIS BITCH IS SHIT!
She busted outta da' Bronx on her own terms and passed life's test with flying colors!!
LIFE IS AN IQ TEST!!!

I saw Kardi-B's life story on the E Channel recently, AND THIS BITCH IS SHIT!
She busted outta da' Bronx on her own terms and passed life's test with flying colors!!
LIFE IS AN IQ TEST!!!
but da whitey man be keepan her down

Don't think about to much.

Off the top of your head...what are the top 3 issues that concern you and occupy some of your attention.

No need to comment on other people's choices.
Top 3 things:
1. Massive voter fraud by corrupt
Democrats resulting in stolen election
2. The foolhardy opening of border by. Biden with no preparation for results: a. restoration of Drug traffic that killed. 62,000 Americans
b. pedofiles circling the wagons on. thousands of minor children arriving at. the border
c. Another Covid superspreader event. starting with 10 percent of crossers. having full-fledged covid in
overcrowded, unsanitary housing be-
of zero leadership in carefully. preparing for 4 million crossers/per. annum projected for several years. while this deadly, helter skelter situation continues, threatening our
Border Patrols, landowners for several thousand miles who have to. build secure property fences, hire. security guards to protect family. members from convicted murderers,
Drug coyotes, rapists, litter, gunslingers, tresspassers, livestock. crop, and thefts great and small, and not enough police to deal with all the
criminality inflicted on Americans. because the Democrats are. ushering in disorder at the border.
3. A press that is biased in a manner
that distorts, lies, and omits truth. and unfairness against all Americans.

Last edited:

Off the top of your head...what are the top 3 issues that concern you and occupy some of your attention.

Destroying conservatism

Giving my grandchildren a better world by destroying conservatism

Lending aid to anyone else who has the same purpose

Just one off the top of my head,when the government requires me to take the vaccine that is going to kill off everyone on here that foolishly has taken it within a few years from now telling me thst I won’t be able to buy grocery’s if I don’t having to face the choice of dying of starvation sense my choice will be take the vaccine or be cut off from food and die,I will choose the latter if it comes down to that,I am buying canned goods to be prepared.

Don't think about too much.

1. Erosion of freedoms (COVID restrictions. I want America open fully, immediately. Everything.)
2. Biden is incompetent, has dementia, and might do better than Obama at destroying America. He's made nothing but disastrous decisions so far, and has intentionally created the most recent national emergency in many years.
3. I have so much tilling, planting, and so many other Spring chores in front of me, but the weather has not been cooperating. :)
4. Kamala is going to be taking over soon, and it will only get worse.

Destroying conservatism

Giving my grandchildren a better world by destroying conservatism

Lending aid to anyone else who has the same purpose

It would seem that conservativsm is an issue for you (or the existence of it).

How about two other issues ?

i.e. healthcare, issues with China, income inequality

Equality for people of color
Equality for women
Equality for gays
>Equality for people of color
>Equality for women
>Equality for gays

First two have been mandated by law for over 55 years now (Civil Rights Act of 1964).

I am fine with the third one as well. I am a real Conservative, and respect the rights of all Americans to have equal opportunity to pursue their happiness, as long as it does not harm others. Go be gay. Leave me alone about it, though. Thanks.

Regarding equality for women, as you know, Biden issued an EO that was anti-women...

Being born with a Y chromosome gifts one with larger muscles, lungs, heart and volume of blood. These benefits continue after hormone therapy or gender reassignment. Why would he let them compete against females in competitive sports, preventing real women from achieving their goals in life and receiving college sports scholarships? Isn't that misogynistic?

Equality for people of color
Equality for women
Equality for gays
>Equality for people of color
>Equality for women
>Equality for gays

First two have been mandated by law for over 55 years now (Civil Rights Act of 1964).

I am fine with the third one as well. I am a real Conservative, and respect the rights of all Americans to have equal opportunity to pursue their happiness, as long as it does not harm others. Go be gay. Leave me alone about it, though. Thanks.

Regarding equality for women, as you know, Biden issued an EO that was anti-women...

Being born with a Y chromosome gifts one with larger muscles, lungs, heart and volume of blood. These benefits continue after hormone therapy or gender reassignment. Why would he let them compete against females in competitive sports, preventing real women from achieving their goals in life and receiving college sports scholarships? Isn't that misogynistic?
So you want those 3 to have more equality that everyone else?

Pandemic, healthcare, wealth inequality.

Pandemic. 99% survival rate.

Healthcare. Your dream is government control which will make it worse.

Wealth inequality. Doesn't exist. It's just a made up term by the leftists to scare morons for votes.

Forum List

Back