What are we offended by today?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Okay, the left has had a collective tantrum over every little thing since the election. Riots, destruction, people hurt and killed, all because some liberals were offended. Never mind that they are guilty of way more offensive behavior.

The latest is a rude passenger who doesn't like a little Hawaiian bobble doll on the dash of the driver's car. She wants it taken down because the driver is not Hawaiian. Stupid bitch. Those things are for sale in every souvenir shop in Hawaii and the local people are not the ones buying them. They are for tourists or anyone who likes them. This guy found it in a Goodwill store. The woman harped on and on about how offended she was.

Here is what offends me but the bitch in the video probably wouldn't say shit about it. What parents allowed their children to be in this disgusting video? This is typical leftwing trash doing stuff like this and they get a pass.

Rapper Lynches a White Child In Front of a Black Child In New Viral Music Video

Even Mother Nature has been accused of racism. When will the madness end?

Progressives will never be satisfied. The effort to find offensive words or sights will continue forever. This might help some of you out since you've missed some clearly offensive things.

Hmm. Today?

Ok.

My thread I started specifically in General Discussion, NOT in politics like your OP, and NOT down in the basement, was moved to the basement. Not too happy about that.

Progressives will never be satisfied. The effort to find offensive words or sights will continue forever. This might help some of you out since you've missed some clearly offensive things.

Hawaiian what?

right there, pull over; Get the fuck out.

Since it's autumn liberalfilth are offended by leaves changing colors and falling from trees. Because trees are obviously racist against non-green leaves.

Okay, the left has had a collective tantrum over every little thing since the election. Riots, destruction, people hurt and killed, all because some liberals were offended. Never mind that they are guilty of way more offensive behavior.

The latest is a rude passenger who doesn't like a little Hawaiian bobble doll on the dash of the driver's car. She wants it taken down because the driver is not Hawaiian. Stupid bitch. Those things are for sale in every souvenir shop in Hawaii and the local people are not the ones buying them. They are for tourists or anyone who likes them. This guy found it in a Goodwill store. The woman harped on and on about how offended she was.

Here is what offends me but the bitch in the video probably wouldn't say shit about it. What parents allowed their children to be in this disgusting video? This is typical leftwing trash doing stuff like this and they get a pass.

It's from March of 2016.

Were your post not so obnoxious, I would have wondered why you are so offended by a taxi passenger.

She really sucked. She got the guy fired for a few days until the recording made it's way to the company.

It's from March of 2016.

And it's only gotten worse since then. The militant libs are still on the march and getting more ridiculous by the day.

Were your post not so obnoxious, I would have wondered why you are so offended by a taxi passenger.

The thread is about the stupid shit that offends liberals. The woman sounds like a typical indoctrinated college graduate. I am sharing this so others can laugh, too.

The left is in a constant state of umbrage these days. Just last week, a woman lost her shit over a cotton display at a craft store. Right when I think it can't possibly get any more insane, some idiot steps up and proves that it can.

Last edited:
I'm offended by those that are offended.

I figure that should keep me permanently busy, and at the same time I'll never be forced to generate new material.

So I'm being lazy about staying busy.

If that offends you.........

.....thank you very much.

What I enjoy is how the left is running out of shit to impeach Trump over. They are running out of stuff so they recycle or invent shit. Like the whole transgender thing.

This is pretty offensive.
IMG_0693.JPG

What I enjoy is how the left is running out of shit to impeach Trump over. They are running out of stuff so they recycle or invent shit. Like the whole transgender thing.

After everything else failed, the latest excuse to impeach is that his personality is dangerous to society or some such bullshit.

Yeah, far righties never get their panties in a bundle... never...

"it's not your country..."

Forum List

Back