What are You All Doing ?

Drinkin beer. Not too many just enough to wet the whistle.

Got my old laptop and kindle out to charge and check out.

Maybe take the suppressed 22 out off the covered back deck and nail some cans. (yeah it's legal libbies)
2JwS00e.jpg

Its not a scary picture. Its a threat display and I dont think youre smart enough to know the difference. Let me help you. You think its a scary picture so because you are weak and recessive you believe that it will scare people away. Sorry but all it makes me do is laugh at you and your defensive reaction. :mad:

A threat? Maybe to someone like you with an IQ of 79 if that. You think you know my intelligence? You think that was defensive? You poor sot. Don't bother talking to me anymore, you're now worth my time. Post away, I won't answer but it will make you feel big.

Maybe take the suppressed 22 out off the covered back deck and nail some cans. (yeah it's legal libbies)
2JwS00e.jpg
This guy with his subconscious threat display must be experiencing anxiety. ^^^^

Oh, did you find that scary picture "threatening", you poor little snowflake?

Are you afraid of mufflers on a car, earplugs, or acoustic insulation too? How do you even manage with all those phobias you have to drag around with you every day?

:auiqs.jpg:

I find you ignorant.

2JwS00e.jpg
This guy with his subconscious threat display must be experiencing anxiety. ^^^^

Yep, it's always revealing who among us thinks "what can I do to help or be productive" versus those who think "this is my chance to assault".
Indeed … I now volunteer my years of tech skills at a nearby hospital while Rep Clyburn is plotting to use Chinavirus to fundamentally transform America in Lenin's image. Have you seen the crap the Dems are trying to add to the emergency funding bill?

Democrats are traitors … every stinkin' one of 'em.

Who needs traitors when America has partisanshitheads?

2JwS00e.jpg

Its not a scary picture. Its a threat display and I dont think youre smart enough to know the difference. Let me help you. You think its a scary picture so because you are weak and recessive you believe that it will scare people away. Sorry but all it makes me do is laugh at you and your defensive reaction. :mad:

A threat? Maybe to someone like you with an IQ of 79 if that. You think you know my intelligence? You think that was defensive? You poor sot. Don't bother talking to me anymore, you're now worth my time. Post away, I won't answer but it will make you feel big.
No stupid. Once again. A threat display. ;)

2JwS00e.jpg

Nice can on that Ruger. What did you have to pay for it and how long did the BATF take to process it?

Thank you. It's a Tactical innovations can. Think Tac 62 which is 5.5 inches. I have the Tac 65 on a ruger 10-22 it's 6 inch. They are alum, M baffles, very good cans. I was a 07ffl class2 sot so it was dealer pricing, about mid $200's I'd buy an assortment they had. Also have a Tac 16, 223 can all steel, rated full auto. They were about 450. Use it on wifes AR and my Howa bolt 223. In Maine we had a great NFA rep, turn arounds were about 6-8 weeks even for people buying cans from me.

Nice! I have an older Ruger Standard that I bought at a garage sale 6 years go. I asked the lady if she had any guns and she said she has a pistol she'd take $20 for. She went into the house and came out with a paper sack, and this was what was in it. I added the mount and the Burris reflex sight to it last Fall.

range%20day%2010-15-19_2.jpg

So much for background checks huh. SMH

2JwS00e.jpg

Yep, it's always revealing who among us thinks "what can I do to help or be productive" versus those who think "this is my chance to assault".
Indeed … I now volunteer my years of tech skills at a nearby hospital while Rep Clyburn is plotting to use Chinavirus to fundamentally transform America in Lenin's image. Have you seen the crap the Dems are trying to add to the emergency funding bill?

Democrats are traitors … every stinkin' one of 'em.

No I haven't but as far as I know the original idea for this here funding came from Vladimir Ilyich Romney, and Rump and everybody else jumped up and proclaimed it a great idea soooooooooooooooo............

(/offtopic)

2JwS00e.jpg
Saw last time you showed yours. Yours was no subconscious threat. You and I just don't shoot off our back decks. I live in a city subdivision. Not legal, not cool.

2JwS00e.jpg

Are you afraid of mufflers on a car, earplugs, or acoustic insulation too? How do you even manage with all those phobias you have to drag around with you every day?

That made about as much sense as chicken's teeth. Not a "scary picture" but it's a "threat display."

Ok, mang. :auiqs.jpg:

2JwS00e.jpg

Nice can on that Ruger. What did you have to pay for it and how long did the BATF take to process it?

Thank you. It's a Tactical innovations can. Think Tac 62 which is 5.5 inches. I have the Tac 65 on a ruger 10-22 it's 6 inch. They are alum, M baffles, very good cans. I was a 07ffl class2 sot so it was dealer pricing, about mid $200's I'd buy an assortment they had. Also have a Tac 16, 223 can all steel, rated full auto. They were about 450. Use it on wifes AR and my Howa bolt 223. In Maine we had a great NFA rep, turn arounds were about 6-8 weeks even for people buying cans from me.

Nice! I have an older Ruger Standard that I bought at a garage sale 6 years go. I asked the lady if she had any guns and she said she has a pistol she'd take $20 for. She went into the house and came out with a paper sack, and this was what was in it. I added the mount and the Burris reflex sight to it last Fall.

What's a "background check"?

:funnyface:

2JwS00e.jpg

I find you ignorant.

You could find your ass if you looked for it, peckerwood.

Playing my guitars, too. Acoustic and bass; thinking about dusting off the electric.

Will spend the next two days painting the ceiling in the back porch. Maybe do some spring cleaning.

Riding my bicycle again; writing a book; visiting my aunt down the street.

And if things don't improve, I'll eat my tropical fish.

2JwS00e.jpg

Old Standards were cool! Had one back in the 70's. Find the first out with the red eagle on the grip!

The Colts are nice too. I picked up a Colt Woodman two years ago at an estate sale for $120. Kinda wish I'd kept it but ended up trading it for a new AK. The AK retailed at $830, so I came out ahead...

woodsman1.jpg

You're so smart huh? Look up the hoops and background checks required to buy a legal suppressor. Fingerprints at Sheriff office, Sheriffs background check and signoff before anything, BATFe background check, NFA background check and $200 tax, 6 mo wait.

Why don't you libtards STFU about things you have no clue about instead of spreading shit.

2JwS00e.jpg

Old Standards were cool! Had one back in the 70's. Find the first out with the red eagle on the grip!

The Colts are nice too. I picked up a Colt Woodman two years ago at an estate sale for $120. Kinda wish I'd kept it but ended up trading it for a new AK. The AK retailed at $830, so I came out ahead...

woodsman1.jpg

Yeah but it's a Colt!!!

For those that are bored there are virtual opportunities to help in this fight, such as sewing masks for medical workers, etc.
All you need is some tight woven cotton fabric, along with a backing such as light flannel and some elastic. Anyone interested, let me know. They are super easy.
Tulane Med Center and School is asking for help, along with many others.
These masks are for other areas of the hospital, etc, away from the coronavirus patients.

Forum List

Back