What are You All Doing ?

Drinkin beer. Not too many just enough to wet the whistle.

Got my old laptop and kindle out to charge and check out.

Maybe take the suppressed 22 out off the covered back deck and nail some cans. (yeah it's legal libbies)
2JwS00e.jpg
This guy with his subconscious threat display must be experiencing anxiety. ^^^^

Oh, did you find that scary picture "threatening", you poor little snowflake?

Are you afraid of mufflers on a car, earplugs, or acoustic insulation too? How do you even manage with all those phobias you have to drag around with you every day?

:auiqs.jpg:
Its not a scary picture. Its a threat display and I dont think youre smart enough to know the difference. Let me help you. You think its a scary picture so because you are weak and recessive you believe that it will scare people away. Sorry but all it makes me do is laugh at you and your defensive reaction. :mad:

That made about as much sense as chicken's teeth. Not a "scary picture" but it's a "threat display."

Ok, mang. :auiqs.jpg:
When youre as badly under educated as you are lots of things dont make sense. The sad thing is that there are dictionaries online to explain the difference. :cool:

For those that are bored there are virtual opportunities to help in this fight, such as sewing masks for medical workers, etc.
All you need is some tight woven cotton fabric, along with a backing such as light flannel and some elastic. Anyone interested, let me know. They are super easy.
Tulane Med Center and School is asking for help, along with many others.
These masks are for other areas of the hospital, etc, away from the coronavirus patients.
How much they payin?

Maybe take the suppressed 22 out off the covered back deck and nail some cans. (yeah it's legal libbies)
2JwS00e.jpg
This guy with his subconscious threat display must be experiencing anxiety. ^^^^

Are you afraid of mufflers on a car, earplugs, or acoustic insulation too? How do you even manage with all those phobias you have to drag around with you every day?

Its not a scary picture. Its a threat display and I dont think youre smart enough to know the difference. Let me help you. You think its a scary picture so because you are weak and recessive you believe that it will scare people away. Sorry but all it makes me do is laugh at you and your defensive reaction. :mad:

That made about as much sense as chicken's teeth. Not a "scary picture" but it's a "threat display."

When youre as badly under educated as you are lots of things dont make sense. The sad thing is that there are dictionaries online to explain the difference. :cool:

Ok hillbilly.

2JwS00e.jpg

I find you ignorant.

You could find your ass if you looked for it, peckerwood.

When one is an ass like you, one doesn't need to look hon.

2JwS00e.jpg

Ok hillbilly.

Don't pout, educate yourself.

I went to the gun shop today for some ammo and there had been a run on guns. The shop owner was telling a customer that all the shit guns were gone and all that were left were the quality guns. He was mocking the tards who came rushing in demanding the cheapest guns he had. :lol:

I went to the gun shop today for some ammo and there had been a run on guns. The shop owner was telling a customer that all the shit guns were gone and all that were left were the quality guns. He was mocking the tards who came rushing in demanding the cheapest guns he had. :lol:

Yeah, capitalism works like that.

Silly household chores that I’ve been too lazy on the weekend to accomplish. Safe stay everyone! Cheers!

2JwS00e.jpg

Ok hillbilly.

Dumbfuck, I most likely have a far more extensive education than yourself. Of course, no amount of schooling would do much in the way of curing your arrogance and ignorance.

That's probably because you've never been taken out back of the woodpile and given a real life's lesson.

For those that are bored there are virtual opportunities to help in this fight, such as sewing masks for medical workers, etc.
All you need is some tight woven cotton fabric, along with a backing such as light flannel and some elastic. Anyone interested, let me know. They are super easy.
These masks are for other areas of the hospital, etc, away from the coronavirus patients.
How much they payin?
Nothing. All volunteer. ;)

2JwS00e.jpg

Ok hillbilly.

Dumbfuck, I most likely have a far more extensive education than yourself. Of course, no amount of schooling would do much in the way of curing your arrogance and ignorance.

That's probably because you've never been taken out back of the woodpile and given a real life's lesson.

You can pretty much claim anything based upon nothing here can't you. Carry on.

How much they payin?

Capitalism failure yet again.

What are we doing? Me and Pinky are doing what we always do! Trying to take over the world!

How much they payin?

Nope, just the private sector assisting as capitalism refits machinery, dear. Something Americans do.
Now tell us what you are doing?

How much they payin?

Nope, just the private sector assisting as capitalism refits machinery, dear. Something Americans do.
Now tell us what you are doing?

Lean six sigma for profit healthcare left your society in a shambles. Your capitalist leaders hid what was coming from the public while they informed their donors and wapped up their insider trading.

2JwS00e.jpg

Yep, it's always revealing who among us thinks "what can I do to help or be productive" versus those who think "this is my chance to assault".
Indeed … I now volunteer my years of tech skills at a nearby hospital while Rep Clyburn is plotting to use Chinavirus to fundamentally transform America in Lenin's image. Have you seen the crap the Dems are trying to add to the emergency funding bill?

Democrats are traitors … every stinkin' one of 'em.

Who needs traitors when America has partisanshitheads?
Is "partisanshitheads" a new word for "Democrats?"

Forum List

Back