What are you doing here?

I love being Black. Thats what I am. You cant understand me as a person if you pretend you dont see what my race is.

I don't love being any particular skin color. It does not make me who I am. And to understand you is to see what your race is?? Really? I can't understand you or appreciate you or dislike you because of who you are and not what color you are? I don't see your skin. I see YOU, in what little I can see from written words. You are putting blocks up with that mindset and I find it quite sad. But, you are not alone in this thinking. That is why racism will never die. On either side.
Correct. You cant possibly understand or know me if you cant see that I am Black. My lifes experiences are the way that they are because I am Black. My philosophy on life is Afrocentric like my ancestors. If you refuse to or pretend not to see that then there is absolutely no way you can know me because there is no common starting point. You can only know me on a superficial level. Think of it in this way. If I saw you as just a female animal instead of human female how vast would the difference be between what I only allowed myself to see and what you actually are?
But..I don't care if you are black!!! Any more than I would want you to see me as just a female instead of WHO I AM. Me. What makes me, ME. What you are saying is...if you do not see my hazel eyes that turn colors, then you can never know me because your eyes are brown.

Sigh.

Fuck it.

/thread

I love being Black. Thats what I am. You cant understand me as a person if you pretend you dont see what my race is.

I don't love being any particular skin color. It does not make me who I am. And to understand you is to see what your race is?? Really? I can't understand you or appreciate you or dislike you because of who you are and not what color you are? I don't see your skin. I see YOU, in what little I can see from written words. You are putting blocks up with that mindset and I find it quite sad. But, you are not alone in this thinking. That is why racism will never die. On either side.
Correct. You cant possibly understand or know me if you cant see that I am Black. My lifes experiences are the way that they are because I am Black. My philosophy on life is Afrocentric like my ancestors. If you refuse to or pretend not to see that then there is absolutely no way you can know me because there is no common starting point. You can only know me on a superficial level. Think of it in this way. If I saw you as just a female animal instead of human female how vast would the difference be between what I only allowed myself to see and what you actually are?
But..I don't care if you are black!!! Any more than I would want you to see me as just a female instead of WHO I AM. Me. What makes me, ME. What you are saying is...if you do not see my hazel eyes that turn colors, then you can never know me because your eyes are brown.

Sigh.

Fuck it.

/thread
dont get frustrated. Talk it out.

Thats the problem. You dont care to know all of me. You only want to know the aspects of me that are not formed and molded by me being Black.

Your hazel eyes have not shaped you as a person to the extent that me being Black has shaped who I am. Even so undoubtedly you have some experiences that are unique to people with hazel eyes that change colors no?

Do White people have a right to see that being White shaped their life experiences, and philosophy on life?

Do White people have a right to see that being White shaped their life experiences, and philosophy on life?
Why wouldnt they have the right to see that? I have been articulating that since I've been on this forum. Whites have their own alternate reality. I think the difference is that non whites understand this while whites insist everyone see things their way.

LOL, Jane Elliot sounds like a racist against Whites, trying to belittle anyone with Blue eyes.
Jane Elliott's method of educating, which she has used for many years, is to create an opportunity for people to experience, just once, what it is like to be hated and mistreated because of something you have no control over - like eye or skin color.The hope is that such understanding will bring about empathy for others who have been singled out for discrimination.

I guess Jane Elliott hasn't heard of the dumb Blonde joke, nor have you.

Whites aren't immune to prejudices.

Having been bullied by people for having a Polish heritage, no I don't think this explain away issues within the Black community, that we lack as Polish people.

LOL, Jane Elliot sounds like a racist against Whites, trying to belittle anyone with Blue eyes.
Jane Elliott's method of educating, which she has used for many years, is to create an opportunity for people to experience, just once, what it is like to be hated and mistreated because of something you have no control over - like eye or skin color.The hope is that such understanding will bring about empathy for others who have been singled out for discrimination.

Having been bullied by people for having a Polish heritage, no I don't think this explain away issues within the Black community, that we lack as Polish people.
Change your name or dye your hair like so many "discriminated against" whites did and you blend right in. Not even close to the same thing or even the same magnitude.

Change your name or dye your hair like so many "discriminated against" whites did and you blend right in. Not even close to the same thing or even the same magnitude.

Asian Indians in the U.S seem to have coped well with their prejudices for their differences.
So much so apparently now they are the highest earning, and highest IQ scoring group in the U.S.

Why wouldnt they have the right to see that? I have been articulating that since I've been on this forum. Whites have their own alternate reality. I think the difference is that non whites understand this while whites insist everyone see things their way.

Yeah well, Whites definitely have more grounded views on this site, to say the very least.

Many Blacks here have spoken of some kind of global White supremacy conspiracy.

Really? Is that why so many Whites lost their jobs to foreigner illegals, or had their jobs outsourced because it's cheaper, or why affirmative action makes it so Blacks in the U.S get accepted to college with lower test scores, or why Blacks are the only group with a widely promoted History Month?

Asian Indians in the U.S seem to have coped well with their prejudices for their differences.
So much so apparently now they are the highest earning, and highest IQ scoring group in the U.S.

You got a link for that? Last I heard they were mostly on welfare, drunk, and suicidal.

You got a link for that? Last I heard they were mostly on welfare, drunk, and suicidal.

I said Asian Indians, not America Indians.

Yeah well, Whites definitely have more grounded views on this site, to say the very least.

Really? Is that why so many Whites lost their jobs to foreigner illegals, or had their jobs outsourced because it's cheaper, or why affirmative action makes it so Blacks in the U.S get accepted to college with lower test scores, or why Blacks are the only group with a widely promoted History Month?
You would think that being white. The problem is you have clue what youre talking about.

What would you call it when you see what whites predictably do to make sure they maintain a strangle hold on the worlds resources?

Whites lost their jobs because they got lazy. You have your white privilege but you have to at least get out of your bed to exercise it. Most whites arent wealthy whites. They are just patsies that help maintain the racism that keeps the wealthy whites wealthy.

Last edited:

Native Americans are descended from Asians.

East Indians were invited here to take the jobs of non wealthy whites. They made a decree about 15 years ago to become the global help desk. How do I know about all this? I worked in IT.

This serves two purposes. It lowers what corps have to pay in wages and it makes poor whites anxious and racist. By stirring up your racism they can use you fools to make themselves wealthier as you spend your misdirected anger and attention on the wrong people.

Last edited:

You would think that being white. The problem is you have clue what youre talking about.

What would you call it when you see what whites predictably do to make sure they maintain a strangle hold on the worlds resources?

Whites lost their jobs because they got lazy. You have your white privilege but you have to at least get out of your bed to exercise it.

The elites just care about money, they'll import close to 100 million immigrants in the past 40 years into White countries, just because it's cheaper to hire them.

You probably think that's White supremacy, because you're ridiculous, and retarded.

If Whites have gotten so lazy, why did productivity climb significantly in the U.S?

East Indians were invited here to take the jobs of whites. They made a decree about 15 years ago to become the global help desk. How do I know about all this? I worked in IT.

Oh, okay this must be White supremacy, that East Indians are taking our jobs...

Why oh why in 15 years are they doing so well, while in 150 years since the civil war, your people are not?

Whites lost their jobs because they got lazy. You have your white privilege but you have to at least get out of your bed to exercise it.

The elites just care about money, they'll import close to 100 million immigrants in the past 40 years into White countries, just because it's cheaper to hire them.

You probably think that's White supremacy, because you're ridiculous, and retarded.

If Whites have gotten so lazy, why did productivity climb significantly in the U.S?
Its white wealthy supremacy. You poor whites are just clowns too stupid to see you are being used.

Productivity has climbed due to more hardworking immigrants and non whites here in the US.

East Indians were invited here to take the jobs of whites. They made a decree about 15 years ago to become the global help desk. How do I know about all this? I worked in IT.

Why oh why in 15 years are they doing so well, while in 150 years since the civil war, your people are not?
Racism. East Indians were never enslaved as a group here. They have their traditions intact. They have their religions intact. Their foundation was not disrupted nor were their families torn apart like Africans. Your foe in your mind is Black people and you actively work to halt their progress.

Its white wealthy supremacy. You poor whites are just clowns too stupid to see you are being used.

Productivity has climbed due to more hardworking immigrants and non whites here in the US.

Let's see, these elite Whites are propping up China to take over as the big head honcho, and in the process take jobs from Whites, and export those jobs to China.

Isn't that the exact opposite of White supremacy?

Racism. East Indians were never enslaved as a group here. They have their traditions intact. They have their religions intact. Their foundation was not disrupted nor were their families torn apart like Africans. Your foe in your mind is Black people and you actively work to halt their progress.

East Indians have their traditions?
You mean their Hindu, or Islamic faiths which make them even more different?

Besides, Ireland seems to be doing fine as a country, despite losing the Irish language overwhelmingly in favor for English.

Let's see, these elite Whites are propping up China to take over as the big head honcho, and in the process take jobs from Whites, and export those jobs to China.

Isn't that the exact opposite of White supremacy?
No its not. I already explained you are an expendable white. A clown pawn to be used to further the wealth of whites that run the racist system. Nothing more or nothing less. You are by no means as dangerous as the real white supremacists. You cant do shit but wallow in hatred while helping those whites that see you as a pawn make more money off you.

East Indians have their traditions?
You mean their Hindu, or Islamic faiths which make them even more different?

Besides, Ireland seems to be doing fine as a country, despite losing the Irish language overwhelmingly in favor for English.
Exactly. Successful Blacks have their own traditions and foundations different from whites. Once you absolve yourself of white philosophy there is not much that can hold you back. You stop valuing the things white do and you wake up and adhere to Afrocentric philosophy.

Language by itself only throws you for a small loop. Try losing generations of language, art, history, religion etc and see where you wind up after 400 years in addition to whites rigging the system against you.

Forum List

Back