What are you doing here?

I honestly wonder what some people are doing here. Are you using this place to declare your hatred for black people and post every possible negative thing you can locate on the internet to somehow "prove" your position that they are morally and intellectually inferior to you? Do you hope, by doing so, that others will be convinced of your point of view and jump onto your badly broken bandwagon? Anyone with love and compassion in their hearts for others will not suddenly become haters because of what you choose to post.

Oh,but maybe you do all of this not to convince others, but to feed your egos, to feed your need to feel superior, or to feed your exaggerated sense of your own importance as masters of the universe. Sorry, God's already got that position taken.

troll-gif-o.gif

New Jersey Walmart customers get in massive brawl | Daily Mail Online

Watch the vid. This happened two days ago.

Any comment about this, Delores? Care to explain why it is always black folks who do this shit and not nearly as many whites or hispanics or asians or indians?
I watched it and also found lots of other videos of white brawls just as nasty. And I have no way of knowing for sure that not nearly as many whites, hispanics, asians or indians do it because I don't know how much is not caught on video or goes unreported or is downplayed, hidden, or deleted to protect the people involved.

It is interesting, though, that I just read an article in Ebony Magazine by Shantell E. Jamison. She said in part, "The media is committed to mostly portraying us in a negative light - whether it's showcasing some of the poorest nations in Africa, or portraying African Americans as "thugs" and "hoodlums.," People of African descent are among the most innovative on the planet and we have and will continue to do much more with less."

Maybe if we chose to read Ebony, Essence and Jet Magazines and filled out heads with positive images of the doctors, lawyers, CEO's, entrepreneurs, innovators, and business leaders they showcase, we would have a more accurate picture and could avoid the danger of a single story.

The majority of those here portray all Black people in a negative light. This site is no different than any other Aryan supremacist cesspool.
Or black ghetto. Any black that claws their way out is an Uncle Tom.

And where did you get that information from? My children and grandchildren were not raised in a "ghetto" and they were never looked down on.

People who leave ghettos and do well are only subject to criticism when they forget where they came from. If they give back they are respected.
Where did I get the info? From seeing it and hearing it with my own two eyes.
It's good that your children and grandchildren will never be IN the ghetto to be called Uncle Tom "if they forget". My question is..why would anyone want to remind them? Sure, be proud of the work and effort it took for them to enjoy finer things and better living conditions. You worked for it. And so will they. But going back in the ghetto....they would either be robbed, killed, or called Uncle Tom. And you know it.
Not true. I go back often to where I came from in the hood and no one calls me an uncle tom. Hell most of them actually have more respect for me when they find out what I do for a living.

No one viewed them as so called "Uncle Toms" they were admired and looked up to.
I don't even know them, but I admire them as well.
No one viewed them as so called "Uncle Toms" they were admired and looked up to.
I don't even know them, but I admire them as well.
My father passed in 2006. He finished his career as an educator as a school
superintendent in Berkley, Ca. and my mother now 85 became VP of human resources for a large insurance corp. They started out dirt poor....but they never "acted poor"

I watched it and also found lots of other videos of white brawls just as nasty. And I have no way of knowing for sure that not nearly as many whites, hispanics, asians or indians do it because I don't know how much is not caught on video or goes unreported or is downplayed, hidden, or deleted to protect the people involved.

It is interesting, though, that I just read an article in Ebony Magazine by Shantell E. Jamison. She said in part, "The media is committed to mostly portraying us in a negative light - whether it's showcasing some of the poorest nations in Africa, or portraying African Americans as "thugs" and "hoodlums.," People of African descent are among the most innovative on the planet and we have and will continue to do much more with less."

Maybe if we chose to read Ebony, Essence and Jet Magazines and filled out heads with positive images of the doctors, lawyers, CEO's, entrepreneurs, innovators, and business leaders they showcase, we would have a more accurate picture and could avoid the danger of a single story.

The majority of those here portray all Black people in a negative light. This site is no different than any other Aryan supremacist cesspool.

And where did you get that information from? My children and grandchildren were not raised in a "ghetto" and they were never looked down on.

People who leave ghettos and do well are only subject to criticism when they forget where they came from. If they give back they are respected.
It's good that your children and grandchildren will never be IN the ghetto to be called Uncle Tom "if they forget". My question is..why would anyone want to remind them? Sure, be proud of the work and effort it took for them to enjoy finer things and better living conditions. You worked for it. And so will they. But going back in the ghetto....they would either be robbed, killed, or called Uncle Tom. And you know it.
Not true. I go back often to where I came from in the hood and no one calls me an uncle tom. Hell most of them actually have more respect for me when they find out what I do for a living.

Absolutely on point. People who leave "the hood", but return to help others earn respect. The ones who leave and turn up their noses at where they came from are deservedly disdained.

They get called uncle toms for not being house niggas to democrats.

You're ignorant.

Google news stories with the phrase "uncle tom". You will see that the majority of the time it's applied is towards black republicans. Or even just for talking to a republican. Steve Harvey was called an uncle Tom simply for meeting with President Trump and now regrets ever doing it, it's probably ruined his career.

You're ignorant.

Google news stories with the phrase "uncle tom". You will see that the majority of the time it's applied is towards black republicans. Or even just for talking to a republican. Steve Harvey was called an uncle Tom simply for meeting with President Trump and now regrets ever doing it, it's probably
Steve Harvey does not have a wrecked career at all. He rocks!

He likely gained some new fans by visiting Trump. His existing fan base from the game show that he hosts is predominately white.

You're ignorant.

Google news stories with the phrase "uncle tom". You will see that the majority of the time it's applied is towards black republicans. Or even just for talking to a republican. Steve Harvey was called an uncle Tom simply for meeting with President Trump and now regrets ever doing it, it's probably

He likely gained some new fans by visiting Trump. His existing fan base from the game show that he hosts is predominately white.
He also has his own show which may be predominately black. Who knows? Does it matter? He is where he is because he worked for it. Just like you did so your kids could in turn continue on upwards..not backwards crying about something that happened over a hundred years ago that nobody NOW had a part in.

You're ignorant.

He also has his own show which may be predominately black. Who knows? Does it matter? He is where he is because he worked for it. Just like you did so your kids could in turn continue on upwards..not backwards crying about something that happened over a hundred years ago that nobody NOW had a part in.

Rarely do I comment on slavery if you are referring to that. However, I am old enough to have witnessed the last years of Jim Crow and my parents were impacted by it. They left the state that they grew up in to escape it. While I do not spend much time talking about it publicly, I made certain that my children avd grandchildren learned about it for two reasons:

*To know their history and to do their part to ensure that it never happens again.

You're ignorant.

I dont know many successful Blacks that purposely neglect to teach their children about slavery and how it effects the world today. In order to know your environment and become successful you have to know your history both the good and bad. Slavery is a bad part of that history and it still effects Blacks to this day. Not because they cry about but because it has shaped the economic gap between Blacks and whites today and also the racist attitudes of whites.

Any comment about this, Delores? Care to explain why it is always black folks who do this shit and not nearly as many whites or hispanics or asians or indians?

MV5BMzA3NDIwMjU3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcxODgyMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I loved that show as a child. Also Sanford and Son, The Jeffersons and even Benson. I couldn't stand watching The Dukes of Hazard even though my friends loved it. Truth is...I liked the 'black' shows more than the white ones...
You self identified as successful, white collar black.

Dolezal-Rachel-3.jpeg

Fi-M-Top10-Robert-Downey-Jr-Performances-480p30_480.jpg

antifa_charlottesville_3_gi.jpg

No. I know what I know and your assumption is false. While my children and grand children did not grow up in a ghetto, I did as a kid, and I watched my parents work their way to a better life, both if them having two jobs and going to college at the same time.

Did you grow up in a ghetto? Or do you base your "opinion" on something said by a "street corner philisopher"?
Then kudo's to your parents. Of which you had TWO. No missing dad. Which is the usual case in the ghetto. Don't say it isn't because you would be lying. When YOUR parents were busting ass to make something of themselves...that was another era. You grew up there because they had not gotten out yet. But they DID eventually. Shows they are decent people who wanted what was best for their kid(s). So now, you know how hard it is to get out of there because you lived it. Therefore, your kids and grandkids will never experience that, right? And are you not happy about that? Or do you think they should go back to da hood because of "where they came from" and wind up getting shot or mugged by some asshole ghetto crackhead? That would be a crock of shit too because where they came from is YOUR PARENTS raising YOU in the manner they wanted...which was NOT in the ghetto. Right?

Nowadays..they would be seen as Uncle Toms. That, my dear, is the truth.

The truth is that there are true stories all day long about families who live in what outsiders like yourself refer to as "da hood" I do not speak in that stereotypical vernacular, so I refer to such communtities as economically disadvataged. And in most cases there are hard working people in these communties that are trying to better themselves.

How do I know this? I visit and I give back. Ive never neen robbed or shot at.
The drug dealers and criminals are a small minority but the misinformed segment of the population paint all of the people who live in those surroundings with the same brush.

Yeah, everybody is always talking about how safe it is in economically disadvantaged minority neighborhoods.

12-year-old girl killed in apparent drive-by shooting (Chicago)
Memorial held for 14-year-old Las Cruces girl killed in drive-by shooting (Las Cruces)

MV5BMzA3NDIwMjU3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcxODgyMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I loved that show as a child. Also Sanford and Son, The Jeffersons and even Benson. I couldn't stand watching The Dukes of Hazard even though my friends loved it. Truth is...I liked the 'black' shows more than the white ones...
You self identified as successful, white collar black.

Dolezal-Rachel-3.jpeg

Fi-M-Top10-Robert-Downey-Jr-Performances-480p30_480.jpg

antifa_charlottesville_3_gi.jpg
Thank god nothing about me is white except a very tiny percentage of my DNA.

You're ignorant.

I dont know many successful Blacks that purposely neglect to teach their children about slavery and how it effects the world today. In order to know your environment and become successful you have to know your history both the good and bad. Slavery is a bad part of that history and it still effects Blacks to this day. Not because they cry about but because it has shaped the economic gap between Blacks and whites today and also the racist attitudes of whites.

You could have stopped at I don't know many successful blacks and save yourself a lot of time.

There are lots of things that shape the economic gap between blacks and whites. It damn sure isn't slavery. That's an excuse for blacks that simply can't make it in life. They have to blame something.

You're ignorant.

You could have stopped at I don't know many successful blacks and save yourself a lot of time.

There are lots of things that shape the economic gap between blacks and whites. It damn sure isn't slavery. That's an excuse for blacks that simply can't make it in life. They have to blame something.
I know a ton of successful Blacks so why would I stop and save myself some time?

There are a lot of things that shape the economic gap between Blacks and whites. The main one being the history of slavery. The other being 400 years of white affirmative action.

I know a ton of successful Blacks so why would I stop and save myself some time?

There are a lot of things that shape the economic gap between Blacks and whites. The main one being the history of slavery. The other being 400 years of white affirmative action.

That's impossible. You can't know people that don't exist.

You've provided two typical excuses. Now, provide a reason for your people to do better.

That's impossible. You can't know people that don't exist.

You've provided two typical excuses. Now, provide a reason for your people to do better.
They exist which is why you ulcers.

I provided two reasons. The reason to do better is despite all the headstarts, racism, etc the truth of it all is that whites are inferior which is why they needed the affirmative action and slavery to get a head start. They cant stop you from surpassing them even after a 400 year headstart.

Forum List

Back