What are you listening to?

It's the ugly fat guy singing. I like it! :fu:

Not that fat anymore...

220px-Leslie_west-2.jpg

Aside from the lead guitar I dig the way Corky Laing tosses in those Ginger Baker triplets.

Fairport Convention "Reynardine" from the album "Liege & Lief" released in 1969 on Island Records.

^Dirty Hippie music! :mad:

I loathe dirty hippies! They shoot peace signs, I shoot 'em a bird! :mad:

This is you Mr. Marion so okay I not slap, but as ogo agree Pogo in the normal situation NOBODY not slapped IF say ANYTHING not excellent involving our adored Alexandra Elene MacLean Denny but to remind for next time I give you THIS :whip:and also TWO TIMES this :slap:

Feelin' teh Tejas hoy.

Song about the boobies or not about the boobies?

Not about the boobies, possibly indirectly, but not directly. Song is basically about working for a living.

Boobies is tetas, Tejas=Texas. The Texas Trio, ZZ Topp.

Ex: Este mujer tiene tetas mucha guapa. "That woman has nice boobies"

Last edited:
^Dirty Hippie music! :mad:

I loathe dirty hippies! They shoot peace signs, I shoot 'em a bird! :mad:

This is you Mr. Marion so okay I not slap, but as ogo agree Pogo in the normal situation NOBODY not slapped IF say ANYTHING not excellent involving our adored Alexandra Elene MacLean Denny but to remind for next time I give you THIS :whip:and also TWO TIMES this :slap:

Oh I'll give him much worse.

Anybody sittin' on here dissing Sandy Denny gonna have ta deal wif ME. :tank::piss2::Boom2:

Sandy-Denny-acoustic-9-1967-John-Harrison-cropped.jpg

:bow2:
"Alexandra Elene MacLean Denny", I must say that's at least as impressive as Marie MacDonald MacLaughlin Lawrie.

Sandy w/ Strawbs, 1967: "Stay a While With Me"

Strawbs are planning a 50th Anniversary show --- not a tour, just a show, three days --- in Lakehurst New Jersey next month. I'll be elsewhere occupied but Dave Cousins is one of the most expressive artists I've ever seen.

Forum List

Back