Votes: 8 33.3%
  • [Insert name here] Phobic

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Tax cheat

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Who is Hillary?

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
You don't have to tolerate intolerance. You're welcome for the education.
You also don't have to tolerate homosexuality. Or muslims. That's the beauty of freedom. So the question remains - why does freedom bother you so much and why are you so intolerant? Why aren't you celebrating homophobes right to be homophobic? That right is what gives you the right to be homosexual. The fact that you can't grasp this is tragic. Hilarious. But tragic. You progressives are your own worst nightmare. You keep pushing for the authoritarian system that will end in your own demise.

It takes a special kind of stupid to advocate for your own demise.

I'm quite clear on what tolerance is and what it means. You can say what you want about gays...as long as you don't legislate your personal bigotry. There isn't a single right I want to legislate away from the deplorable bigots.
Nice try...but you're lying through your teeth. Tolerance has nothing to do with "legislation". It is accepting what someone else does or believes. And if you accepted what they did or believed, then you wouldn't call them hateful names likes "bigot" or "homophobe" and attack them.

I've heard you right here on this forum call people "homophobes" for using offensive terms for homosexuals. They weren't advocating for any laws. They were just calling people stuff like "faggots" or "queers" and you called them "homophobes"! Boom! Just proved you're lying.

Would you like to start over and try again guinea pig?

I'm quite clear on what tolerance is and what it means. You can say what you want about gays...as long as you don't legislate your personal bigotry. There isn't a single right I want to legislate away from the deplorable bigots.
Nice try...but you're lying through your teeth. Tolerance has nothing to do with "legislation". It is accepting what someone else does or believes. And if you accepted what they did or believed, then you wouldn't call them hateful names likes "bigot" or "homophobe" and attack them.

I've heard you right here on this forum call people "homophobes" for using offensive terms for homosexuals. They weren't advocating for any laws. They were just calling people stuff like "faggots" or "queers" and you called them "homophobes"! Boom! Just proved you're lying.

Bigotry is intolerance. Tolerating intolerance is not being tolerant, it's being an enabler of bigotry.

No one's rights are limited if you're intolerant of bigotry. Opposing bigotry is the decent, right and socially positive thing to do.

We should not, as a society, tolerate the KKK. If you do, you are enabling the KKK if not tacitly endorsing them.

You're perfectly free to be a vocal, outspoken and deplorable bigot. Free speech also means we get to point out that it is deplorable behavior. If it hurts your feelings...good. Don't be a bigot.
Again....the irony. If Jane Doe being a homophobic hurts your feelings....good. Stop being a homosexual.

And now we're back to your misunderstanding of immutable traits. Bigotry is chosen, orientation is not.

Say anything you want about gays...just stop trying to pass laws to discriminate against gays.

You still don't get it? SAY anything you want to. I can SAY anything I want to. It's not in the saying, but in the doing.

We should not, as a society, tolerate the KKK. If you do, you are enabling the KKK if not tacitly endorsing them.
If you don't - the same intolerance used to take them down will be the same intolerance leveraged to take you down. A despicable group like the Westboro Baptist Church is the greatest thing for America in that it illustrates we are truly free. And we are truly tolerant. As despicable as those people are, we don't string them up and hang them. We don't shoot them in the street.

Embrace bigotry - because their right to be hateful affords you your rights to say whatever you want to say.

And now we're back to your misunderstanding of immutable traits. Bigotry is chosen, orientation is not.
You cannot prove either of those. While I happen to agree with you, I know endless numbers of people who insist that homosexual is a choice. And I really have no idea if bigotry is a "choice". Why would you just choose to hate a group of people? There might be a little more to it than that. In either case though - it's unprovable.

You cannot prove either of those. While I happen to agree with you, I know endless numbers of people who insist that homosexual is a choice. And I really have no idea if bigotry is a "choice". Why would you just choose to hate a group of people? There might be a little more to it than that. In either case though - it's unprovable.

No, it's not unprovable. Children are taught bigotry, they are not taught race or orientation.

The "endless number of people" are wrong, nobody chooses who they are attracted to, only acting upon that attraction.

Bigotry and acting upon bigotry are both conscious choices.

If you don't - the same intolerance used to take them down will be the same intolerance leveraged to take you down. A despicable group like the Westboro Baptist Church is the greatest thing for America in that it illustrates we are truly free. And we are truly tolerant. As despicable as those people are, we don't string them up and hang them. We don't shoot them in the street.

Embrace bigotry - because their right to be hateful affords you your rights to say whatever you want to say.

"Take down"? Who will be "taken down"? I hope racism, sexism, misogyny, homophobia, islamaphobia and xenophobia are "taken down"...don't you?

Oh, that's right....you tolerate (enable) bigotry. Wanna tell a racist sexist joke? "Patriot" won't tell you it's inappropriate, he's "tolerant" that way!

"Take down"? Who will be "taken down"? I hope racism, sexism, misogyny, homophobia, islamaphobia and xenophobia are "taken down"...don't you?
Freedom. Liberty. Rights. All of it will be taken down thanks to progressive intolerance.
Oh, that's right....you tolerate (enable) bigotry. Wanna tell a racist sexist joke? "Patriot" won't tell you it's inappropriate, he's "tolerant" that way!
Exactly. I won't tell you it is "inappropriate". For starters, I wouldn't tell you that it was inappropriate if you meant it. But especially not if it is a joke. I've never seen a conservative comic but you progressives are even alienating that crowd with your intolerance now. They are furious that speech control is affecting comedy now.

Freedom. Liberty. Rights. All of it will be taken down thanks to progressive intolerance.

flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

Exactly. I won't tell you it is "inappropriate". For starters, I wouldn't tell you that it was inappropriate if you meant it. But especially not if it is a joke. I've never seen a conservative comic but you progressives are even alienating that crowd with your intolerance now. They are furious that speech control is affecting comedy now.

Got it. Racism is okay around"Patriot" because he's"tolerant".

You don't even buy your own bovine feces. :lol:

Got it. Racism is okay around"Patriot" because he's"tolerant". You don't even buy your own bovine feces. :lol:
I don't know why you don't believe me. I'm for liberty. People can say anything they want around me. In fact, I encourage it. A right not exercised is a right not lost.

Tolerance has nothing to do with "legislation". It is accepting what someone else does or believes. And if you accepted what they did or believed, then you wouldn't call them hateful names likes "bigot" or "homophobe" and attack them.

According to the criteria, a tolerant person wouldn't demonize someone for referring to bigots and homophobes by what they are either. A truly tolerant person would simply accept them for their beliefs.

Folks who can't wait to preach at others about mending their ways, while ignoring all the potholes and general disrepair of their own, aren't tolerant. They're just hypocrites. .

Got it. Racism is okay around"Patriot" because he's"tolerant". You don't even buy your own bovine feces. :lol:
I don't know why you don't believe me. I'm for liberty. People can say anything they want around me. In fact, I encourage it. A right not exercised is a right not lost.

Oh, I believe that you condone and enable racism, sexism, misogyny, islamophobia, xenophobia and homophobia. I don't doubt it for a NY second.

Oh, I believe that you condone and enable racism, sexism, misogyny, islamophobia, xenophobia and homophobia. I don't doubt it for a NY second.
Exactly. Just as you promote fascism 24x7.

Exactly. Just as you promote fascism 24x7.

Not even remotely. You however have admitted and are proud of the fact that you enable and condone bigotry.

Not even remotely. You however have admitted and are proud of the fact that you enable and condone bigotry.
I "enable and condone" free speech - including bigotry. You promote fascism 24x7. Everyone must walk like you, talk like you, and think like you or you have no tolerance for them and want them shut down. Typical progressive.

I "enable and condone" free speech - including bigotry. You promote fascism 24x7. Everyone must walk like you, talk like you, and think like you or you have no tolerance for them and want them shut down. Typical progressive.

No actually I don't. I don't believe the government should shut bigots down, but society can.

No actually I don't. I don't believe the government should shut bigots down, but society can.
That's still fascism my dear. Government or not - shutting down free thought, speech, and beliefs is fascism.

And you're still not bright enough to comprehend that if they convince society to "shut down" homosexuals, you'll be on the wrong end of the oppression that you keep advocating for here. It's a dangerous and stupid precedence. And it's extremely intolerant.

Forum List

Back