Votes: 8 33.3%
  • [Insert name here] Phobic

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Tax cheat

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Who is Hillary?

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Yes, I do make judgements on people who are...islamophobic. They are deplorable beliefs and should be roundly condemned by all.
Oh the irony. Guinea pig here fiercely defending islam...the faith that dictates she should be horrifically raped and then beheaded for her homosexuality.

So to recap...you hate the people for hating the people who hate you? You can't make this shit up people. This is how bat-shit crazy progressives are. :lol:

I think religious extremism is deplorable too.

Yes, I do make judgements on people who are...islamophobic. They are deplorable beliefs and should be roundly condemned by all.
Oh the irony. Guinea pig here fiercely defending islam...the faith that dictates she should be horrifically raped and then beheaded for her homosexuality.

So to recap...you hate the people for hating the people who hate you? You can't make this shit up people. This is how bat-shit crazy progressives are. :lol:

Islam is religious extremism, stupid. :lmao:

Repeating "by toleranting it" isn't an answer, Donald. If someone is racist, sexist, etc., how should society "tolerate" those individuals? Nobody should speak out against their bigotry?
Yes...it is guinea pig. How do people tolerate your homosexuality? Be specific. It's the exact same thing, stupid. :eusa_doh:

That's going to be President Clinton to you and the rest of the U.S.
Are you sure about that? :lmao:

Poll: Clinton only narrowly leads Trump despite barrage of sexual assault allegations

Yes I'm sure. Sure enough to bet sig lines or avatars. Are you?
I'm not predicting anything, guinea pig. You are..

Of course you aren't...you're "brave" that way too aren't you "patriot"...

Repeating "by toleranting it" isn't an answer, Donald. If someone is racist, sexist, etc., how should society "tolerate" those individuals? Nobody should speak out against their bigotry?
Yes...it is guinea pig. How do people tolerate your homosexuality? Be specific. It's the exact same thing, stupid. :eusa_doh:

No, it's a Trump-like cop out.

I already told you what tolerance for gays looks like...not legislating your feeling that gays are "deplorable".

Islam is religious extremism, stupid. :lmao:

No, it is just a religion.

It's not "brave" to predict the future. It's ignorant. You don't have a crystal ball and you're not Nostradamus. You have no idea what's going to happen. Neither do I. You said that Trump would be out of the Republican race before the first month was over. He won the thing in a landslide. The same could happen against Hitlery. Or he could lose in a landslide. Nobody knows.

I already told you what tolerance for gays looks like...not legislating your feeling that gays are "deplorable".
And that's exactly what tolerance "looks like" for what you deem to be "bigotry", or "homophobic", etc. Geez guinea pig....you have to be one hell of a fascist to need tolerance explained to you!

Repeating "by toleranting it" isn't an answer... If someone is racist, sexist, etc., how should society "tolerate" those individuals? Nobody should speak out against their bigotry?
It's kind of funny that someone who has screamed so loud for so long about tolerance for homosexuality would be baffled about tolerating someone else or some other ideology.

It's not "brave" to predict the future. It's ignorant. You don't have a crystal ball and you're not Nostradamus. You have no idea what's going to happen. Neither do I. You said that Trump would be out of the Republican race before the first month was over. He won the thing in a landslide. The same could happen against Hitlery. Or he could lose in a landslide. Nobody knows.

We get it, you don't bet. Tell yourself whatever you have to to deal with Clinton being the 45th President of the United States. :lol:

Repeating "by toleranting it" isn't an answer... If someone is racist, sexist, etc., how should society "tolerate" those individuals? Nobody should speak out against their bigotry?
It's kind of funny that someone who has screamed so loud for so long about tolerance for homosexuality would be baffled about tolerating someone else or some other ideology.

You don't have to tolerate intolerance. You're welcome for the education.

You're perfectly free to be a vocal, outspoken and deplorable bigot. Free speech also means we get to point out that it is deplorable behavior. If it hurts your feelings...good. Don't be a bigot.

And that's exactly what tolerance "looks like" for what you deem to be "bigotry", or "homophobic", etc. Geez guinea pig....you have to be one hell of a fascist to need tolerance explained to you!

I'm quite clear on what tolerance is and what it means. You can say what you want about gays...as long as you don't legislate your personal bigotry.

There isn't a single right I want to legislate away from the deplorable bigots.

We get it, you don't bet. Tell yourself whatever you have to to deal with Clinton being the 45th President of the United States. :lol:
By the way...you're the one running like a scared little guinea pig in another thread lying about some information and then refusing to agree to post that you're extremely ignorant of current events and a liar if I post the links. Why aren't you sooooo eager to "bet" over there? :dunno:

You're perfectly free to be a vocal, outspoken and deplorable bigot. Free speech also means we get to point out that it is deplorable behavior. If it hurts your feelings...good. Don't be a bigot.
Again....the irony. If Jane Doe being a homophobic hurts your feelings....good. Stop being a homosexual.

Forum List

Back