What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ain't that something? So you're God now, you know what HE is thinking? Who are you to say God cannot love yet admonish his creation?

I think you need to rethink your approach. Jesus clearly called those who are unwilling to hear his message swine & dogs. There's no debate there. You want to pretend Jesus is all love. Nope, he has anger & disgust. According to the bible he was both fully human & God. He whipped the crap out of people turning his temple into a den of tax collection, thievery, and unrighteous dealings. You fail, if you believe in Jesus, you better stop trying to rework Jesus in the image you want to see.
Yeah..you. The actions are the main issue no doubt...I will give you that. But those actions require someone Or something to make them actual Actions. Actions don't exist outside of a SOMEONE or SOMETHING to perform them. So once again, you are wrong.
You can ad-hominem until you are blue in the face, I right and you are wrong.

People can behave like dogs, that doesn't make them dogs.

Do you believe that Jesus would call someone that He wants to take to heaven to live with Him forever a dog? If you do, then you really don't know Jesus.

1st Tim 2:4
who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

If there is no debate it is because you choose to hold on to your lies and do not accept the truth.

Jesus didn't beat the crap out of anybody. He drove them out of the temple and overturned their tables. The Bible doesn't say anything about Him beating the crap out of anybody.
Find a scripture that says that....I'll wait.

Matthew 21:
12 Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 "It is written," he said to them, " 'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it a 'den of robbers.' "

The Bible does say that anybody that adds or takes from His word will face the consequences he has outlined. If I were you, I would quit making up stuff and claiming it is in the Bible.

Revelation 22:
18I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; 19and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

Smh... Mertex, you're probably a nice woman & I will leave it at that.

You know you need someone or something in order for an action to take place.

That's all I have to say for now.

It's my birthday, and Ive spent too much time on here already.

You have a good night; alright?

I guess you couldn't find a scripture to back up your statements.

Happy Birthday.....and have a good night, yourself.

I promise to I will beback for more...I'm just busy. Thanks for the birthday well wishes.
have a great night.

I guess you couldn't find a scripture to back up your statements.

Happy Birthday.....and have a good night, yourself.

I fully support gay rights, and I don't think they should be treated differently, as long as they behave the same. Those weirdos in the flamboyant overly sexualized outfits at the gay pride parades don't deserve to get beat up, but I sure as fuck hope they don't expect me to NOT mock them. They are not doing the gay community any favors with that nonsense.

Super femmy gay people are fucking annoying. For the love of god, could we spread the word, that shit has to go. The stupid voice and the over-the-top acting and odd poses and mannerisms, all that shit is super gay, and I mean gay in the bad way. Those gay people are smackable, if only because they are soooo fucking cookie cutter. Its as annoying as watching a young white kid talk like hes black. CORNY!

Normal gay people are cool with me. Don't get me wrong, the idea of kissing a man or putting my dick inside a mans butt is fucking sick, but whatever. What can I say, some people are into some twisted shit, but who am I to judge? They can butt fuck till the cows come home, I don't have a problem with it.

Ive got no beef with the gay community. To be honest, the people who annoy me most are people who hate gay people. What the fuck is that about? I can understand hating the weirdo flamboyant gay people, because they are fucking stupid and lame, but not the normal gay people. The normal ones haven't done anything wrong. Leave normal gay people alone, and quit trying to stop them from getting married.

I will judge behavior all day long, and I will be harsh about it, but I wont ever judge anyones sexual preference or skin color.

THAT is what I think about gay people.

I have a serious question, Seawench.

When you figured out you were gay, what was the whole thought process that went into that? How did it start to become clear to you? Was it in stages or did it just hit you like an epiphany one day?

Yes, I am an asshole & I have been to you, as you have to me...but this is an honest question. I promise to not be rude & use your answers to be a dick. If I do that, I will leave this forum forever, that's my word.

I really want to know this, because you keep asking others why you are the way you are, and I can't help but think you haven't spent much time actually looking within yourself for that answer. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I really mean that.

I'm not asking others why I'm gay. I know why, I was born gay. I'm asking them to explain where they think it comes from.

I admitted to myself that I was gay by age 14. I had crushes on other girls from my first memories. In kindergarten, I had such a bad crush on a girl in my class, that I actually went to Catechism because she did. My family isn't Catholic.

If you weren't trying to be a dick or a jerk, why use Seawench? That's not my screen name.

Please, give me an explanation. Where do you believe my feelings of same sex attraction came from? I did not choose these attractions, of that there is no doubt. Now, I absolutely did choose to act upon them with other consenting adults. You believe that choice, to act on these attractions, is a sin...but that is completely irrelevant to my question. Where did the attractions themselves come from?
Well they weren't given to you, so where else did they come from but yourself?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

No Holly, I didn't make myself attracted to other women. Do you think you could make yourself attracted to members of the same sex?

Without all due respect, I knew I was attracted to boys by age 5, thought one was "cute", did not think of sex, yet liked being around him. A different feeling than for my female friends. SeaWytch has posted her attractions to females has likewise always been with her. If you cannot accept it is inborn, try to understand WHATEVER the cause, it begins early in life. Think of when YOU first knew you "liked" the opposite gender in a manner different from liking just friends.

Yup...it was about age 5 that I knew I was different. I wanted to be Captain Kirk when we played Star Trek on the merry go round...because Kirk always got the girl. :D

Everyone is entitled to the protections of the United States Constitution.

I do not care if same sex couples want to get married as long as churches aren't forced to perform marriage ceremonies, but I have a sneaky suspicion that many same sex couples will sue churches because they won't perform a marriage ceremony and eventually, win in a court of law because the courts will see it as discrimination.

Even if some couples try to sue, and that would be stupid, they will never win. No church or religious leader will ever be forced, by the government, to perform a marriage ceremony against the tenants of their faith. Churches are allowed to discriminate, legally.

I would not want to be male for different reasons; too much pressure to be "STRONG, SILENT, DON'T CRY, BE TOUGH, LOOK MANLY, etc" I understand why the male suicide rate is higher. Immense pressure on men; Orwell touches on that in one of his essays on the Depression in Europe. It seemed unfair when I first read it, but now I see the truth; it was easier in his view for a woman to survive, "attach herself to a man". Young men like he went from town to town hoping for a few hours of work for food, sleep in a barn, or a small amount of money.

Nothing doing thou....I love men ...as a female I am... I love strength and muscle my darlinks.... no bullshit no hysterics.... no hormones ....heaven forbid if I had to deal with females.....do not have the patience............... I pity men

truth hurts...so be it. :)
But if the man cannot be strong for any of many reasons, what is his worth then? women are still ALLOWED to be weak, cry, vulnerable.....you & i got LUCKY in some ways. Sure, women have trouble with the "glass ceiling". Men have to run into brick walls.

The only thing I envy men for is their ability to pee with their pants still on.

Homosexual love is a spark in the heart.

Much the same as the spark I felt when I first laid eyes on Mrs. H. 40 years ago.

Live and let love.

But... don't you EVER shove your Queer prancing naked agenda down MY throat or the throats of my children. For that, I hate you fuckers.

How does one "shove an agenda" down your throat?

Without all due respect, I knew I was attracted to boys by age 5, thought one was "cute", did not think of sex, yet liked being around him. A different feeling than for my female friends. SeaWytch has posted her attractions to females has likewise always been with her. If you cannot accept it is inborn, try to understand WHATEVER the cause, it begins early in life. Think of when YOU first knew you "liked" the opposite gender in a manner different from liking just friends.

Yup...it was about age 5 that I knew I was different. I wanted to be Captain Kirk when we played Star Trek on the merry go round...because Kirk always got the girl. :D

I of course accept the "premise" orientation is natural. As are other variances with humans. Nor have I known murderers to claim murder was "natural" for them; most that admit to the crimes blame victims, upbringing, others that hurt them, and........fate. Many just deny culpability of course. The comparison reeks in any event. Why I prefer strawberries to blueberries in yet another aspect of me. I know that human rights for gay humans threatens no one. Nor are gay humans any more or less likely to desire sex with "children"*, than others in the same culture and society.

*The definition of CHILD continues to be altered in terms of consent to sexual relations. As humans mature at ever younger ages, the age of consent in the US trends upward. A lost cause we should address.

I do not care if same sex couples want to get married as long as churches aren't forced to perform marriage ceremonies, but I have a sneaky suspicion that many same sex couples will sue churches because they won't perform a marriage ceremony and eventually, win in a court of law because the courts will see it as discrimination.

Even if some couples try to sue, and that would be stupid, they will never win. No church or religious leader will ever be forced, by the government, to perform a marriage ceremony against the tenants of their faith. Churches are allowed to discriminate, legally.

Yet they make bakers violate the tenants of their faith and make homo cakes.

Bakers are not religious leaders and bakeries are not tax exempt churches. When you agree to do business in the public sphere, you agree to obey the laws of the locality. Some localities protect gays just like they protect blacks and Christians in Public Accommodation.

No, serve the public as licensed, and set forth in applicable laws (.)

Yup.. You have a religion. Your bakery is a public accomedation and doesn't.

My bad. Just a habit, I didn't notice it until you brought it to my attention.
I believe you when you say you think you were born gay. Just find it odd to have sexual desires in kindergarten. Granted, I had mini crushes around that age myself, My mother claims I flirted with women as a baby, batting my eyes..I don't remember that. Most of my very early childhood that I remember clearly though, I was mean to little girls & considered them annoying, wanted no part of them. I'd say around 10-11, I changed and wanted girlfriends. Ever since then, Ive always loved females.

My older brother also was good for keeping Playboy magazines & perhaps looking at those at a young age caused me to "like" women earlier than most of the kids I grew up with.

My dad had naked lady posters in his workshop also, I was rarely allowed in there, but every time I had a friend over, I would show them & we would laugh at the pictures.

When you figured out you were gay, what was the whole thought process that went into that? How did it start to become clear to you? Was it in stages or did it just hit you like an epiphany one day?

Yes, I am an asshole & I have been to you, as you have to me...but this is an honest question. I promise to not be rude & use your answers to be a dick. If I do that, I will leave this forum forever, that's my word.

I really want to know this, because you keep asking others why you are the way you are, and I can't help but think you haven't spent much time actually looking within yourself for that answer. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I really mean that.

I'm not asking others why I'm gay. I know why, I was born gay. I'm asking them to explain where they think it comes from.

I admitted to myself that I was gay by age 14. I had crushes on other girls from my first memories. In kindergarten, I had such a bad crush on a girl in my class, that I actually went to Catechism because she did. My family isn't Catholic.

If you weren't trying to be a dick or a jerk, why use Seawench? That's not my screen name.

[/QUOTE]
My bad. Just a habit, I didn't notice it until you brought it to my attention.
I believe you when you say you think you were born gay. Just find it odd to have sexual desires in kindergarten. Granted, I had mini crushes around that age myself, My mother claims I flirted with women as a baby, batting my eyes..I don't remember that. Most of my very early childhood that I remember clearly though, I was mean to little girls & considered them annoying, wanted no part of them. I'd say around 10-11, I changed and wanted girlfriends. Ever since then, Ive always loved females.

My older brother also was good for keeping Playboy magazines & perhaps looking at those at a young age caused me to "like" women earlier than most of the kids I grew up with.

My dad had naked lady posters in his workshop also, I was rarely allowed in there, but every time I had a friend over, I would show them & we would laugh at the pictures.

They weren't sexual feelings, they were just feelings. Sex wasn't even a consideration until 12 or 13.

No, looking at pictures doesn't cause you to like something. You either do or you don't.

Did you purposely forget to post the part before that verse that says he made himself a whip before going and overturning the tables & driving the merchants out? I'm not changing his word...I am assuming Jesus made the whip for a reason.
ain't that something? So you're God now, you know what HE is thinking? Who are you to say God cannot love yet admonish his creation?

I think you need to rethink your approach. Jesus clearly called those who are unwilling to hear his message swine & dogs. There's no debate there. You want to pretend Jesus is all love. Nope, he has anger & disgust. According to the bible he was both fully human & God. He whipped the crap out of people turning his temple into a den of tax collection, thievery, and unrighteous dealings. You fail, if you believe in Jesus, you better stop trying to rework Jesus in the image you want to see.
People can behave like dogs, that doesn't make them dogs.

Do you believe that Jesus would call someone that He wants to take to heaven to live with Him forever a dog? If you do, then you really don't know Jesus.

1st Tim 2:4
who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

If there is no debate it is because you choose to hold on to your lies and do not accept the truth.

Jesus didn't beat the crap out of anybody. He drove them out of the temple and overturned their tables. The Bible doesn't say anything about Him beating the crap out of anybody.
Find a scripture that says that....I'll wait.

Matthew 21:
12 Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 "It is written," he said to them, " 'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it a 'den of robbers.' "

The Bible does say that anybody that adds or takes from His word will face the consequences he has outlined. If I were you, I would quit making up stuff and claiming it is in the Bible.

Revelation 22:
18I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; 19and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

Forum List

Back