🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

What Are Your Favorite Beverages?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Mine is a cross between apple cider, Dr. Pepper, and now my newest favorite French vanilla cappuccino. I also drink a lot of milk, water, Sunny D. and Powerade so they're currently all tied for second place. 😁

Every now and again I get a Jarritos Mandarin Soda.

475bc688506c9b55150db6e833c279ca.jpg

Mine is a cross between apple cider, Dr. Pepper, and now my newest favorite French vanilla cappuccino. I also drink a lot of milk, water, Sunny D. and Powerade so they're currently all tied for second place. 😁
The one I like, but quit drinking in 2015 is a frosty ice-cold fountain Dr. Pepper. I was so hooked on them, but they were causing me sleep problems. Dang. I want one just by talking about it

I had a Twisted Tea recently. It was better than I thought. I don't normally like flavored beer, but this was more like tea with a bang. It's made by the founder of Sam Adams. He said it was an unexpected hit on college campuses. Sure enough I stopped at a convenience store in Harrisonburg (JMU), and there was a whole crate of them right in the middle of the floor.

Wow, I hope you are young. That is a lot of sugar, which is poison in reality.

Your insulin pumps must be massive.

Wow, I hope you are young. That is a lot of sugar, which is poison in reality.

Your insulin pumps must be massive.
I'm 34 actually and I just started losing weight by not having as many sweets. 😁
I think I gained two pounds just reading your list. LOL

The word, "favorite" implies ONE, not several.

Mine is peach Snapple. The real stuff, with sugar and caffeine.
30 years ago, I bought that stuff by the case. Peach Snapple. Not diet. That was when 200 calories wasn't a big deal. Actually Rush was advertising it at the time.

double cup of coffee to start the day, bottled water the rest of the day.

Recently re-developed a taste for Dr pepper but dang, they cost twice what beer does at the local grocer.

Forum List

Back