What can the GOP do about failing JD Vance ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It seems he cant open his mouth without saying something dumb. I suspect that dem operatives are digging thru his anti women speeches now to dig up the worst of his spew.

It might have worked in Bidens time but I dont think Pres Harris will be quite so accomadating. She will keep hitting that bruise up until polling day.

Can trump dump him and look for someone normal ? Or even someone who will stfu.
His comments about women travelling for procedures would have not been out of place in mein kampf.

There must be a decent conservative somewhere.

It seems he cant open his mouth without saying something dumb. I suspect that dem operatives are digging thru his anti women speeches now to dig up the worst of his spew.

It might have worked in Bidens time but I dont think Pres Harris will be quite so accomadating. She will keep hitting that bruise up until polling day.

His comments about women travelling for procedures would have not been out of place in mein kampf.

JD Vance must be the right choice by President Trump, if every lunatic leftie says it is wrong.

It will be interesting in the debates when he gets asked how exactly this policy would work.

Do pregnant women have to register with the state? Do they have to report in if they travel?

Let's hold everyone accountable for everything they've ever said regardless of whether they have since changed their minds. That'll be good for the election process.

Trumps last VP pick ended up being chased thru the capitol by a maga mob. JD needs to consider that.
Sure he was. Another big lie by the Lame Stream Media, where Nancy Piglosi denied National Guard help, so she and the FBI could stage a Reichstag fire and then throw US citizens in jail, without Due Process. Yep, Fascism runs strong by the lefties today.

Sure he was. Another big lie by the Lame Stream Media, where Nancy Piglosi denied National Guard help, so she and the FBI could stage a Reichstag fire and then throw US citizens in jail, without Due Process. Yep, Fascism runs strong by the lefties today.
Mate they took a scaffold to the Capitol for him. Who fucking does that ? Normal people I mean.

Mate they took a scaffold to the Capitol for him. Who fucking does that ? Normal people I mean.
Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) laid blame on herself for the lack of National Guard troops at the US Capitol Building on Jan. 6, 2021, video footage released by House Republicans on Monday showed.
As rioters stormed the seat of Congress, Pelosi, 84, fumed about the lack of “accountability” and accepted “responsibility” for a lack of security ahead of former President Donald Trump’s “Stop The Steal” rally, the video clip – shot for an HBO documentary by the congresswoman’s daughter, Alexandra Pelosi – showed.
Nancy Piglosi knew what she was doing by not having NG support.

It seems he cant open his mouth without saying something dumb.
you've got him confused with kammie,

Forum List

Back