What can we expect from a Kamala Harris administration?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

REPARATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reparations, causing the Federal government to print even more money for even more inflation.

Assumingly, she would continue the rest of Potato heads policies, like an open border and war on fossil fuels, etc.

The bad part is we will be able to understand her word salads.

Personally, I prefer Joe Biden's gibberish no one can understand.

REPARATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reparations, causing the Federal government to print even more money for even more inflation.

Assumingly, she would continue the rest of Potato heads policies, like an open border and war on fossil fuels, etc.

The bad part is we will be able to understand her word salads.

Personally, I prefer Joe Biden's gibberish no one can understand.

What can we expect? incompetence on a level never before experienced in the usa. But remember, a vote for Biden is a vote for president Kamala. and by the way, she ain't black

At least Kamala has not stated she wants to be a dictator or will seek retribution and political show trials for her “enemies.”

Last edited:
At least Kamala has not stated she wants to be a dictator or will seek retribution and political show trials for her “enemies.”

Dictators never do until after they are in power. Instead, they promise the people like you free stuff and the world first like Hitler did.

Then they try to put their political opponents in prison, seek retribution on phony staged charges with drumhead trials like the J6 Committee and Jack Smith, for all the idiots like you.

Dictators never do until after they are in power. Instead, they promise the people like you free stuff and the world first like Hitler did.

Then they try to put their political opponents in prison, seek retribution on phony staged charges with drumhead trials like the J6 Committee and Jack Smith, for all the idiots like you.
Wrong again, Tooby. Dictators often declare their intentions before they come to power, and it’s idiots like you that don’t care.

Wrong again, Tooby. Dictators often declare their intentions before they come to power
I defer to your experience with dictators to know that as a democrat.

, and it’s idiots like you that don’t care.
I do care, that is why I'd never vote for Biden or Harris. But I might be amenable to considering RFK, that is why the fascists on the left destroying democracy won't even let him debate on a national stage to allow people a free choice.

I defer to your experience with dictators to know that as a democrat.

I do care, that is why I'd never vote for Biden or Harris. But I might be amenable to considering RFK, that is why the fascists on the left destroying democracy won't even let him debate on a national stage to allow people a free choice.
If RFKjr's entire extended family doesn't support his candidacy I would be a little cautious.

Forum List

Back