What can we reasonably disagree on?

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
Something I have noticed, is that it seems that on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE, that if you disagree with a liberal on an issue,

the problem is never just a disagreement, but at some point in the discussion, normally sooner than later,

the liberal realizes that there is something wrong with you, that is the cause of your position.

Whether it be that you are racist, or sexist, or anti-science, ect ect ect.

So, my question for the members of the forum, is there any issue that you can disagree with a liberal on, and the liberals do not see you as a bad person because of it?

liberals are welcome to answer also, if you are willing to offer an example of an issue, where you do not consider disagreeing with you a something only a bad person would do.

latest

There are Conservatives, there are Liberals. I don't think the point is that they will ever agree, but to come to some kind of reasoned accord.

But if a reasoned accord was possible other than in the rare instance, USMB would not exist.

I have been working feverishly during the last week to compile an extensive list of all such.

So far, I have come up with "quick fried to a crackly crunch or baked to a delicate crunch".

We can agree on liberals are stupid and don't know MATH or economics ...they keep voting against their own financial interest.

Something I have noticed, is that it seems that on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE, that if you disagree with a liberal on an issue,

the problem is never just a disagreement, but at some point in the discussion, normally sooner than later,

the liberal realizes that there is something wrong with you, that is the cause of your position.

So, my question for the members of the forum, is there any issue that you can disagree with a liberal on, and the liberals do not see you as a bad person because of it?

liberals are welcome to answer also, if you are willing to offer an example of an issue, where you do not consider disagreeing with you a something only a bad person would do.

Conservatives give the same sorts of responses.

Liberals and conservatives can agree to disagree and find common ground. There's no common ground for the Freedom Caucus on taxes and none at all with Trumpbots.

To be fair, conservatives know that there is something terribly wrong with liberals as well, whether it be mental illness or the inability to intelligently think about issues rather than just run on pure emotion, etc.

Yep there sure is ...

"Tastes great"
"Less filling"

To be fair, conservatives know that there is something terribly wrong with liberals as well, whether it be mental illness or the inability to intelligently think about issues rather than just run on pure emotion, etc.

The Republican Evangelists are a terrorist group in the USA.

Liberals and conservatives can agree to disagree and find common ground. There's no common ground for the Freedom Caucus on taxes and none at all with Trumpbots.

Common ground?

Dims think the unborn are not human, conservatives know they are human, mainly because they nearly all come out that way so they should be afforded the same rights as you or I.

Dims think that the border should be open for all, conservatives think that the borders should be guarded to keep criminals out and undesirable out.

Dims think that taxation is the most virtuous act in human history, and all our problems can be solved through it, as where conservatives believe that money empowers individuals to help create and maintain a civil society.

Dims think that our collective salvation relies upon building and empowering the federal government to take control of everything, as well conservatives believe in limited government and Federalism so that everyone participates because none of us are as smart as all of us.

There is no middle ground.

Fillthy Don Campaign promise lost again. Filthy Don will never sue 19 women for defamation because he knows he is a liar and a sexual predator.

:113:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Conservatives give the same sorts of responses.

But you could not bring yourself to claim that they ALWAYS do it.

Which is my point about the Liberals.

So, I note that you utterly failed to list an issue that you can have some one disagree with you on, and you don't think that they are bad people.

Liberals and conservatives can agree to disagree and find common ground. ....

Yet you did not, could not, offer one concrete example of such an issue.

Do you think that every liberal who disagrees with you on any issue, must be a bad person in some way, or stupid?

The Republican Evangelists are a terrorist group in the USA.

Thanks for your demonstration of the insanely closed mind of the liberal, I was citing in the OP.

California's healthy and robust economy generates a surplus and generates enough government taxes that helps the Red States balance their budgets through subsidies. :113:

California's healthy and robust economy generates a surplus and generates enough government taxes that helps the Red States balance their budgets through subsidies. :113:

Has the highest homeless rates in the nation cuz the cost of living is so outrageous due to over taxation with people defecating on the streets throwing their heroin needles around, etc.

Yep, some utopia.

Forum List

Back