🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What country has a better government than the USA

What country has a better government than the USA. I say the USA. Even though our government is far from perfect there is no other real world government that is better.

Why would anyone want to "blow up" our current government by electing Trump.

The answer to what government is better than ours is of Constitutional federalism. But that is passed. Trump will do a fine job of dismantling the oligarchy in control now starting with the media. In fact he already has a good start.
My question is what real world government (country) is better than the USA.
It is easy to talk in theoretical terms. Let's talk the real world.

What country has a better government than the USA. I say the USA. Even though our government is far from perfect there is no other real world government that is better.

Well Trump thinks we live in a big ol shit hole....
And his followers agree....

Go figure.
Trump and his followers are a sorry bunch of angry, miserable individuals that are continually looking for something outside themselves to blame for being unhappy. They should look at themselves.

Go figure.
Our gov't IS a mess, and Trump wants to double down on trickle down- what's killing us for 30 years...change my butt.

Doesn't matter who is elected, the US has the best government. Your BS at the end is just that. Clinton and Trump are terrible choices but not even those two incompetent candidates can screw up the Constitution.
This isn't great gov't: After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! We DO have the best constitution, but silly voters.

Who is better?
Original EU, Canada, NZ and Oz. Nothing 8 years of Dem control couldn't fix...

We have had 8 years of Democratic BS and nothing really changes, just more of a burden shifted to the working middle class. My son lives in Europe and he is ready to leave. I dislike Canada and their controlling government. Nice try though.
7 1/2 years of total GOP obstruction DUHHHHHH. Europe is NOT America. After a while, you miss good old American a-holes/fools lol.

But we can learn a lot from their gov't. All the Dem stuff the New BS GOP has been blocking for 35 years. Better education, TAX hikes on the RICH and giant corps,cheap college, living wage, universal health care, day care, month vacation, decriminalized drugs, treatment, etc. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.

Yeah, my son says their idea for free speech is insane. Say what you want but you aren't allowed to offend anyone. I don't need government intruding on our lives.

I don't need a month vacation, don't know why you assholes want to force it on me, the same with shitty healthcare that costs more than ever thanks to Democratic policies. Better education? How? The education system doesn't need money to fix it, it needs a massive overhaul, clear the union sludge out. A living wage? what the hell is that? Paid daycare? Really? Do we need to change your diapers to? The drug treatment I can agree on. I would like government to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY! I don't want more help from an inept group of liberals deciding my needs.

Go figure.
Trump and his followers are a sorry bunch of angry, miserable individuals that are continually looking for something outside themselves to blame for being unhappy. They should look at themselves.

Look who is talking, the partisan hack that started the thread. LOL! You whackadoodles are very funny.

The answer to what government is better than ours is of Constitutional federalism. But that is passed. Trump will do a fine job of dismantling the oligarchy in control now starting with the media. In fact he already has a good start.
Not country, gov't. After 30 years of Reaganism, all the other modern countries' gov'ts are better. See original EU, Canada, NZ, Oz. We're the greatest, but the New BS GOP sucks.

Last edited:
This isn't great gov't: After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! We DO have the best constitution, but silly voters.

Who is better?

We have had 8 years of Democratic BS and nothing really changes, just more of a burden shifted to the working middle class. My son lives in Europe and he is ready to leave. I dislike Canada and their controlling government. Nice try though.
7 1/2 years of total GOP obstruction DUHHHHHH. Europe is NOT America. After a while, you miss good old American a-holes/fools lol.

But we can learn a lot from their gov't. All the Dem stuff the New BS GOP has been blocking for 35 years. Better education, TAX hikes on the RICH and giant corps,cheap college, living wage, universal health care, day care, month vacation, decriminalized drugs, treatment, etc. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.

Yeah, my son says their idea for free speech is insane. Say what you want but you aren't allowed to offend anyone. I don't need government intruding on our lives.

I don't need a month vacation, don't know why you assholes want to force it on me, the same with shitty healthcare that costs more than ever thanks to Democratic policies. Better education? How? The education system doesn't need money to fix it, it needs a massive overhaul, clear the union sludge out. A living wage? what the hell is that? Paid daycare? Really? Do we need to change your diapers to? The drug treatment I can agree on. I would like government to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY! I don't want more help from an inept group of liberals deciding my needs.
Like they do it in France, Germany, Netherlands. Sorry you have a need to be offensive lol...

Not country, gov't. After 30 years of Reaganism, all the other modern countries. See original EU, Canada, NZ, Oz. We're the greatest, but the New BS GOP sucks.

30 years and liberals have been helpless to change what a man did 30 years ago. Either the Dems are too lazy to right the ship or they are just poor weaklings that can't figure out how to overturn one single man's agenda.

Sad group.

Go figure.

Look who is talking, the partisan hack that started the thread. LOL! You whackadoodles are very funny.
You Trump supporters should laugh more because you are a sorry bunch of angry, miserable individuals that are continually looking for something outside themselves to blame for being unhappy.

Who is better?

Like they do it in France, Germany, Netherlands. Sorry you have a need to be offensive lol...

Not offensive, I want government to leave us alone and let us live. I don't want to live in France or Germany or the Netherlands, nor do I want a governments intrusion in my life. If you really like it move there and leave this great country alone.

Go figure.

You Trump supporters should laugh more because you are a sorry bunch of angry, miserable individuals that are continually looking for something outside themselves to blame for being unhappy.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Not everyone that disagrees with your assessments are Trump supporters. I laugh a lot at people like you. You are very entertaining. This board is loads of laughs from whackadoodles such as yourself.

Who is better?

We have many times as many people in PRISON as they do anywhere else, dumbass. Talk about intrusion lol. You need a vacation alright, hater dupe. You need a trip to France to find out what a fool you are. lol.

Not offensive, I want government to leave us alone and let us live. I don't want to live in France or Germany or the Netherlands, nor do I want a governments intrusion in my life. If you really like it move there and leave this great country alone.
No, you want to live here with a good gov't like they have there. IDIOT. Intrusion my ass. Help for the nonrich, paid for by the rich. Like all other modern countries, DUPE of the greedy idiot rich GOP..

Go figure.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Not everyone that disagrees with your assessments are Trump supporters. I laugh a lot at people like you. You are very entertaining. This board is loads of laughs from whackadoodles such as yourself.
I LIKE SEEING HAPPY PEOPLE.

Not country, gov't. After 30 years of Reaganism, all the other modern countries. See original EU, Canada, NZ, Oz. We're the greatest, but the New BS GOP sucks.

30 years and liberals have been helpless to change what a man did 30 years ago. Either the Dems are too lazy to right the ship or they are just poor weaklings that can't figure out how to overturn one single man's agenda.

Sad group.
It's the greedy megarich against everyone else, and they've been winning for 35 years, thanks to bs propaganda and dupes like you...our gov't is made for obstruction if you're total a-holes.

How does electing Trump"blow up" our constitution which is the basis of our government? That is just plain stupid, mo other way to say it.
Do you think Trump will just tweek our current government? What term would you use to describe what Trump will do if elected?

Oh I get it. You make a claim that Trump will blow up our government and instead of defending it, you tell people who challenge you to prove you wrong. Typical liberal logic void.

Why don't you support your supposition and tell us how he is going to blow up the government? We have a constitution and its the Supreme Court who is charged with defining things that are either constitutional or not. Hellary is much more likely to appoint liberal judges who will alter the constitution, not Trump. Your clueless.

BS, dupe. Certainly not about politics and policy like your lying thieving bought off heroes...
Of course she lies about policy. She claims she doesn't want to abolish the 2nd Amendment. The Wikileaks emails prove she does.
Without the Second Amendment the soul of the country dies, the experiment is over… Fact
...we're living on borrowed time anyways
Lol
The second ammenment was meant to arm the citzenery in protection ofa rogue government. Guns are not goint to protect you from our current government. They have tanks, jet bombers military drones. If they want they will blow you and your guns away.

You obviously have zero understanding of history or tactics. What makes you think the government would have more or better weapons than the insurgents? How many bombs can a jet bomber drop after the pilots have been shot down before they can get into their planes? A little pistol can kill just as dead as a nuke.
You are delusional; gather and hold your guns and think they will provide you safety. Keep your sick, paranoid mind set that the government will eventually come and get you.
What will get you is your own sick mind.

Don't be silly, I'm not a bit worried that the government is going to come get me. If anything the government might be wise to worry about just the opposite.

When that asshole Obama took office the US was ranked 5th. Now it is 11th thanks to the shithead Libtards in this country.
Hell yeah! Shitheads indeed.
Fuck the Koch's Heritage rankings. They themselves say the lower ranking is due to the wars on terrorism and drugs. The usual RW pile of crap.

No you are confused.

You being the uneducated low information Moon Bat did not look at the criteria for the ranking for economic freedom, did you? You always get it wrong, don't you? Typical for a Left Wing idiot.

You Libtards hate the concept of Liberty and because there are so many of you filthy greedy bastards in this country that is why this county is so fucked up.

2016 Index of Economic Freedom | The Heritage Foundation

Economic freedom is the fundamental right of every human to control his or her own labor and property. In an economically free society, individuals are free to work, produce, consume, and invest in any way they please. In economically free societies, governments allow labor, capital, and goods to move freely, and refrain from coercion or constraint of liberty beyond the extent necessary to protect and maintain liberty itself.

We measure economic freedom based on 10 quantitative and qualitative factors, grouped into four broad categories, or pillars, of economic freedom:

1. Rule of Law (property rights, freedom from corruption);
  2. Limited Government (fiscal freedom, government spending);
  3. Regulatory Efficiency (business freedom, labor freedom, monetary freedom); and
  4. Open Markets (trade freedom, investment freedom, financial freedom).

When that asshole Obama took office the US was ranked 5th. Now it is 11th thanks to the shithead Libtards in this country.
Hell yeah! Shitheads indeed.
Fuck the Koch's Heritage rankings. They themselves say the lower ranking is due to the wars on terrorism and drugs. The usual RW pile of crap.

No you are confused.

You being the uneducated low information Moon Bat did not look at the criteria for the ranking for economic freedom, did you? You always get it wrong, don't you? Typical for a Left Wing idiot.

You Libtards hate the concept of Liberty and because there are so many of you filthy greedy bastards in this country that is why this county is so fucked up.

2016 Index of Economic Freedom | The Heritage Foundation

Economic freedom is the fundamental right of every human to control his or her own labor and property. In an economically free society, individuals are free to work, produce, consume, and invest in any way they please. In economically free societies, governments allow labor, capital, and goods to move freely, and refrain from coercion or constraint of liberty beyond the extent necessary to protect and maintain liberty itself.

We measure economic freedom based on 10 quantitative and qualitative factors, grouped into four broad categories, or pillars, of economic freedom:

1. Rule of Law (property rights, freedom from corruption);
  2. Limited Government (fiscal freedom, government spending);
  3. Regulatory Efficiency (business freedom, labor freedom, monetary freedom); and
  4. Open Markets (trade freedom, investment freedom, financial freedom).
What I said is fact. Screw the Kochs' idea of economic freedom anyway, dupe.

[

What I said is fact. Screw the Kochs' idea of economic freedom anyway, dupe.

You just pull shit out of your Moon Bat ass, don't you? The economic freedom index for the US has fallen substantially since that jackass Hussein Obama has become President and you try to deny it.

The US is becoming less free and it is because of you dumbass Libtards thinking that socialism will somehow work if we just give it a chance here in the US. How stupid can you be?

Government robs us of liberty. You stupid Moon Bats love your big government and the oppression that goes with it, don't you?

Forum List

Back