🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What country has a better government than the USA

What country has a better government than the USA. I say the USA. Even though our government is far from perfect there is no other real world government that is better.

Why would anyone want to "blow up" our current government by electing Trump.

Well Trump thinks we live in a big ol shit hole....
And his followers agree....

Go figure.
Our gov't IS a mess, and Trump wants to double down on trickle down- what's killing us for 30 years...change my butt.

You guys should have the authority to directly assault taxpayers and steal their money. Hillary and Bernard have convinced you that you have a RIGHT to seize their money.

Parasites of the world unite.

Trump and his followers are a sorry bunch of angry, miserable individuals that are continually looking for something outside themselves to blame for being unhappy. They should look at themselves.

Look who is talking, the partisan hack that started the thread. LOL! You whackadoodles are very funny.
You Trump supporters should laugh more because you are a sorry bunch of angry, miserable individuals that are continually looking for something outside themselves to blame for being unhappy.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Not everyone that disagrees with your assessments are Trump supporters. I laugh a lot at people like you. You are very entertaining. This board is loads of laughs from whackadoodles such as yourself.
I LIKE SEEING HAPPY PEOPLE.
Keep posting your liberal nuttiness and you will make us laugh at your stupidity.
I still feel you are an angry miserable person. You are just trying to act like you are happy.

"No, you want to live here with a good gov't like they have there. IDIOT. Intrusion my ass. Help for the nonrich, paid for by the rich. Like all other modern countries, DUPE of the greedy idiot rich GOP."

Like Obamacare that penalizes the poor and middle class?.

Yep, they don't care about the poor and middle class, the liberals just want to click their heels three times and pretend they fixed everything.
They've been blocked since LBJ.
Then how come you leftwing morons keep bragging that liberalism wins every issue?
In the end. Reaganism has done wonders at blocking progress...

You have done wonders blowing BS around.
Carter didn't have the need for reform we have today, after 30 years of pander to the rich Reaganism, dupe.

What country has a better government than the USA. I say the USA. Even though our government is far from perfect there is no other real world government that is better.

Go figure.
Our gov't IS a mess, and Trump wants to double down on trickle down- what's killing us for 30 years...change my butt.

You guys should have the authority to directly assault taxpayers and steal their money. Hillary and Bernard have convinced you that you have a RIGHT to seize their money.

You still cannot name a country that is better than the USA even in the sorry state you think the USA is in.

You still cannot name a country that is better than the USA even in the sorry state you think the USA is in.

Go figure.

No more freeloading. Time to get costs of health care under control. All part of why our gov't sucks after 35 years of pander to the rich and Big Health, Pharm, Oil etc.

Go figure.

Not after corrupt Boooshies wrecked the world...I'd take some other countries' GOVERNMENTS.

Go figure.

There are lots of countries that have a better government than ours.

Switzerland
Hong Kong
Singapore
New Zealand
Australia.

Go figure.

No more freeloading. Time to get costs of health care under control. All part of why our gov't sucks after 35 years of pander to the rich and Big Health, Pharm, Oil etc.

Healthcare costs are rising faster than ever. Now we all have insurance, but it's so expensive we can't afford to use it. What's the point of insurance with a $6,500 deductible per person?

Go figure.

Not after corrupt Boooshies wrecked the world...I'd take some other countries' GOVERNMENTS.
What country's government would you take?

Go figure.

Healthcare costs are rising faster than ever. Now we all have insurance, but it's so expensive we can't afford to use it. What's the point of insurance with a $6,500 deductible per person?
What country's healthcare system works better than the current USA healthcare system that includes Obamacare?

Go figure.

S-W-I-T-Z-E-R-L-A-N-D

A NEUTRAL COUNTRY WHICH IS NOT A BANKRUPT WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE

Go figure.

What country's healthcare system works better than the current USA healthcare system that includes Obamacare?
Why would I want a healthcare system that includes Obamacare?

That's like saying, if you don't count the blood, the pain and the hospital bills, what's so bad about getting hit by a semi?

Go figure.

There are lots of countries that have a better government than ours.

Switzerland
Hong Kong
Singapore
New Zealand
Australia.
Do you like these country's health programs, they all have a government sponsored or single payer health program. Have you checked average taxes per person in these countries?
I think you pulled the countries above out of your rear end.
YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT WOULD COMPLAIN AND WHINE ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE. It is you that is the problem, not the country you live in.

"No, you want to live here with a good gov't like they have there. IDIOT. Intrusion my ass. Help for the nonrich, paid for by the rich. Like all other modern countries, DUPE of the greedy idiot rich GOP."

Like Obamacare that penalizes the poor and middle class?.

Yep, they don't care about the poor and middle class, the liberals just want to click their heels three times and pretend they fixed everything.

So the Democrats had 2/3rds of the House and Senate from 75-79 and they were blocked?

Making up facts, that seems to be the Democratic Party. Sorry but I don't by the BS you are trying to sell me. I am not beholding to either of your parties.
Carter was blocked by Teddie and vice versa...77-81. And BS.

From 75-79 the Democrats had veto proof numbers, they had the power to do what they wanted and could not be blocked by any Republicans. You are completely dishonest in saying the Republicans blocked everything since LBJ. You are a liar.

Go figure.

S-W-I-T-Z-E-R-L-A-N-D

A NEUTRAL COUNTRY WHICH IS NOT A BANKRUPT WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE

So you think the USA is second best? And you complain and bitch and get angry about living in the second best country in the world. What a negative, whiny, spoiled person

Look who is talking, the partisan hack that started the thread. LOL! You whackadoodles are very funny.
You Trump supporters should laugh more because you are a sorry bunch of angry, miserable individuals that are continually looking for something outside themselves to blame for being unhappy.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Not everyone that disagrees with your assessments are Trump supporters. I laugh a lot at people like you. You are very entertaining. This board is loads of laughs from whackadoodles such as yourself.
I LIKE SEEING HAPPY PEOPLE.
Keep posting your liberal nuttiness and you will make us laugh at your stupidity.
I still feel you are an angry miserable person. You are just trying to act like you are happy.

Whatever, you are lying like Joey and Franco, you are a typical Democrat, can't stand to be wrong so you spin of the subject and interject irrelevant BS. Thanks for the laughs, Mudd.

That's like saying, if you don't count the blood, the pain and the hospital bills, what's so bad about getting hit by a semi?
You would be a good politician. You do not answer questions.
What healthcare system is better than the current USA healthcare system.

Then how come you leftwing morons keep bragging that liberalism wins every issue?
In the end. Reaganism has done wonders at blocking progress...

You have done wonders blowing BS around.
Carter didn't have the need for reform we have today, after 30 years of pander to the rich Reaganism, dupe.

Carter? Lol! You jump around like a hyper kid. You will do anything to lie and twist, just like Mudd does. Very amusing.

What country has a better government than the USA.

Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia. That's only a start... Next year after the elections in Germany and France, when Washington puppets are replaces, the number of better governments will only increase.

No country has it better than US. Capitalism and Oil pay for the shit Liberals demand. What other Country does it better?

You would be a good politician. You do not answer questions.
What healthcare system is better than the current USA healthcare system.

Michael Moore says Cuba does it better.

Forum List

Back