What Democrat policy HASNT failed??

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
foreign policy: HUGE FAIL

race relations: EPIC FAIL

Obamacare: MASSIVE FAIL

Making the very richest richer and the poorest Americans poorer: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Political-Cartoons-Greenjobs-071410.jpg

Government e.g. Democrats and Republicans have done a good job in some areas they are not 100% incompetent. If they would only stick to those limited things where governments role makes common sense and is needed they wouldn't look like a bunch of morons for failing at everything else. As a staunch conservative I am for limited government not the elimination of government.

Making the very richest richer and the poorest Americans poorer: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!

Trickle down has had so much effect in making more americans PEONS. PPACA is working in California.

Another thread showcasing the inability of some posters to master the adjectival form of the noun...

Another thread showcasing the inability of some posters to master the adjectival form of the noun...

yes loon; one look at your ratings and anybody can see people are interested in seeing you correct people's grammar than in what i'm posting!!!

lol

Trickle down has had so much effect in making more americans PEONS. PPACA is working in California.

good one leftard!!!! still blaming the dead white guy I see.

Bedowin 12771033
sorry but I don't have time for people that disconnected from reality

I understand you have time to spread vague charges about failure but you don't know of one single failure that you could have written in the same amount of time that it took you to dodge my question.

You have failed to back up your assertions.

Dorothy,

Can you give us some actual policy substance so there is something to talk about? I will probably agree with you on much of the failures you cite, but we need you to provide some substance.

Can you give us a statistical analysis of ObamaCare in a comparative framework against pre-ObamaCare coverage - with actual facts rather than rightwing horse-twaddle?

Can you show us how you came to the conclusion that race relations have failed? Maybe give us some data analytics that showcases relevant variables and their relationship to your conclusion.

You seem to be substituting simplistic declarative sentences for arguments. It's hard to know what you mean or how you have arrived at your conclusions.

Regarding foreign policy, do you spend much time researching actual policies?

(Click me Dorothy > Policy Issues)

Since you think that every single piece of legislation advanced by Democrats is a failure, how can we evaluate the difference that obviously exists between say FDR's Glass-Steagall Act and say LBJ's Great Society initiatives?

[You can do better Dorothy, especially because there is a lot of substance out there that proves your point. We just want to know that you aren't a low-information troll spamming for the Right, whose policies you also haven't studied. This is why your side keeps losing winnable presidential elections - because you choose spam and bumper stickers and cliches over actual arguments with carefully structured, well-sources premises]

Last edited:
bedowin 12770717

Netanyahu was quite humble today in his visit to the White House and at the American Enterprise Institute afterward. Huge win for the President's Iran deal and moderates in the U.S. and moderates in Iran and moderates in Israel.

13878279495849.jpg

Forum List

Back