What Democrats Don't Understand about McCarthy's Ousting

The McCarthy ouster is so typical of Republicans and a reason why Democrats prevail so often. How can anyone support a party that is so dysfunctional?
Real democracy is messy. Just look at Robert Kennedy, look at the majority of dems who say Biden is too old, look at the "sanctuary cities" that are now crying "uncle" and no one hears them, look at the lawless cities, the homeless, the migrants, the 75% "wrong track" number before saying the Republicans are dysfunctional.

The McCarthy ouster is so typical of Republicans and a reason why Democrats prevail so often . . . .

Thats why we are in charge of the House, right?

You need to watch this:

/———/. Raising taxes only gives these politicians more money to squander. Tax hikes never go to paying down the debt.
My recommendations include a rise in taxes with a 1% across the board budget cut for 10-years.

I also want to see a Grace Commission-2 to recommend cuts to the size of government and eliminate all unconstitutional spending.

My recommendations include a rise in taxes with a 1% across the board budget cut for 10-years.

I also want to see a Grace Commission-2 to recommend cuts to the size of government and eliminate all unconstitutional spending.
/----/ Reagan tried that, and the drunken sot SOH Tip BELCH O'Neill double-crossed the Gipper. Tax hikes with no spending cuts. So fool me once...

I don't know about you guys but I thought it was good progress for Matt Gaetz to fuck someone over the age of 18 for a change.

That is probably a cute statement inside your Cult where everyone is either a groomer or a pedophile.
The rest of us, not so much.

Did you see McHenry bang the gavel? At times I wonder if the elected Reps hold their voters with contempt. It is not like we have been asking them to keep their promises for a couple of years. This is at least a quarter of a century or more. They have given Progs a clean route for their legislation and even helped them.

Did you see McHenry bang the gavel? At times I wonder if the elected Reps hold their voters with contempt. It is not like we have been asking them to keep their promises for a couple of years. This is at least a quarter of a century or more. They have given Progs a clean route for their legislation and even helped them.
Fuck.gif

Plus, every Democrat

Did you not understand that earlier?
GOP Sunday : "Democrats are pedophiles!"

GOP Monday: "Democrats are communists!"

GOP Tuesday: " Democrats are fascists!"

GOP today: "Why didn't Democrats help us?!"

Forum List

Back