What did Cruz do wrong and what should he have done that would have made ANY difference?

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.

It's bad optics. It's his state in distress and he left on vacation while AOC was raising a million dollars for the people in his state and Beta O'Cuck was making calls to assist people with disaster resources.

The only logic I can draw from it is this keeps Cuomo out of the limelight or they are trying to damage Cruz from any future political advancements.

Either way it's pathetic
from the houston cronicle:

“Take our advice, senator, and resign,” editors wrote. “Seems like you could use a break and we could, too, from an ineffective politician who, even in crisis, puts his personal itinerary before the needs of Texans

Cruz even abandoned his dog.

but Cruz isnt the main one in the hot seat, its texas leadership.
Cruz is anti-American and anti-democracy. He needs to go back to Mexico or any place else but the USA.

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
Does is equal when rightist complain that Nancy is doing anything to stop the pooping in public in San Francisco?
nancy promoted the policies that led to poop street USA,, ted didnt promote natural disasters,,,

The only logic I can draw from it is this keeps Cuomo out of the limelight or they are trying to damage Cruz from any future political advancements.

Either way it's pathetic

“Take our advice, senator, and resign,” editors wrote. “Seems like you could use a break and we could, too, from an ineffective politician who, even in crisis, puts his personal itinerary before the needs of Texans

Cruz is anti-American and anti-democracy. He needs to go back to Mexico or any place else but the USA.
we arent a democracy dumbass,,,

I think in a time of acute disaster...he should have stayed. What could he have done? Not sure. But simply being there and visible sends a message to the people who are suffering in HIS state. Going off to Cancun doesn't. At best - really bad optics.
That would be leadership. Our politicians can’t suffer with the filthy commoners.

Does is equal when rightist complain that Nancy is doing anything to stop the pooping in public in San Francisco?
nancy promoted the policies that led to poop street USA,, ted didnt promote natural disasters,,,
What policies were those of Nancy's?

This

Either way it's pathetic

And you're the smart one.

What policies were those of Nancy's?
if you say so,,

It's the perfect nothing burger to deflect from Cuomo's disaster and Slow Joe's horrific start.... none the less Cruz used poor judgement and demoquacks seized the moment.
He’s a senator. He can’t be expected to suffer with them common Texans.

They are, no doubt. This is politics, though, and image is everything. While normal people would applaud someone with the means to do so getting out of a potentially deadly situation, politicians are expected to pretend they care about people. Only if you're secure in your position, like Pelosi, can you get away with things like, "here's my massively expensive freezer that I keep stocked with my favorite ice cream" when people are suffering through politically imposed job losses.

Either way it's pathetic

And you're the smart one.
no need for Ted to freeze
m46x6ev0qci61.jpg

Considering people are dying he could have just saved one of them and then used that as a photo op instead of him sitting in an airport lobby

Fuck Ted can't even stand up for his own wife. Not that I think she's worth it buahahahaha

His wife works for goldman sachs i'm sure they could move some money around to help texans. A lot more than the paltry million AOC got

Ted Cruz's state was in an emergency and he couldn't think of anything better to do than to fly to Mexico.

I don't know what he should have done, but it's his job to know better.

Well, AOC raised $1 million for storm relief in Texas while Ted was flying to Mexico.

So there is that.

Forum List

Back