What Did DeBlasio Do That Has The Political Leadership of the NYPD In Such A Tizzy?

2h8cowk.jpg

Why do you continue to LIE like you do... No one was ever thrown up against a wall, and officers have a RIGHT to frisk anyone they come upon IF they suspect that person MIGHT BE ARMED and present an imminent danger to that officer.
You don't have the slightest knowledge about any topic you post on, do you? "No one was ever thrown up against a wall..." Really?
"The NYPD’s stop-and-frisk practices raise serious concerns over racial profiling, illegal stops and privacy rights.

"The Department’s own reports on its stop-and-frisk activity confirm what many people in communities of color across the city have long known: The police are stopping hundreds of thousands of law abiding New Yorkers every year, and the vast majority are black and Latino.

"An analysis by the NYCLU revealed that innocent New Yorkers have been subjected to police stops and street interrogations more than 4 million times since 2002, and that black and Latino communities continue to be the overwhelming target of these tactics.

"Nearly nine out of 10 stopped-and-frisked New Yorkers have been completely innocent, according to the NYPD’s own reports."

You must feel out-of-place living in a country with a Bill of Rights; move to China, Shit-head, since you're obviously too gutless to live in a free society.

Stop and Frisk Practices New York Civil Liberties Union NYCLU - American Civil Liberties Union of New York State

SNIP:
NYC Anti-Police Protesters Must Live With the Consequences of Their Words
By Aaron Goldstein on 12.22.14 | 4:23PM

I would like to share with you the last two paragraphs of an article in The New Republic by Claire Groden titled "Don't Blame Protesters for the Murder of Two New York Cops":

But there is a yawning gap between the kind of reforms demanded by de Blasio and the protesters and open hostility to police. Hundreds of deaths caused by police officers have gone unreported in federal statistics since 2007. Overly aggressive policing—such as the stop-and-frisk policies that de Blasio made a point of reformingvictimizes minorities across the country. While police claim they’ve been unfairly vilified by protesters over isolated incidents, Lynch and others are guilty of doing the same by denouncing the protesters for the actions of one hateful man, Ismaaiyl Brinsley.

The cops who claim Garner protesters have Liu and Ramos's blood on their hands also seem to have forgotten what their job entails. Police don't just enforce the law and keep the public safe, but also protect every single citizen's fundamental rights—including the right of free speech. Lynch, the PBA president, and others who agree with him would do well to remember the oath every New York City officer gives when he accepts the job.

A yawning gap? There was no yawning when protesters chanted, "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now." Funny how Groden leaves that part out.

Just under four years ago, the Left tried to blame the shooting of former Arizona Democratic Congresswoman Gabby Giffords on the Tea Party and also on Sarah Palin's crosshairs map. I defy anyone to show me a video of Tea Party activists calling for the death of any elected official in the Democratic Party.

The reality is that Tea Party activists are law abiding people who abhor violence. I know because I've spoken at Tea Party rallies in Boston and Worcester. Had I heard any of them chant for the death of Obama or any other Democrat elected to office, I would have nothing further to do with them.

Claire Groden can wrap herself in the First Amendment all she wants. It doesn't change the fact that protesters wanted dead cops and now they got their wish. The Left constantly tells us that words matter. Fine. Then let the anti-police protesters in NYC live with the consequences of their words.

ALL of it here:
NYC Anti-Police Protesters Must Live With the Consequences of Their Words The American Spectator

You love how the left/race hustlers pick out one or two incidents out of MILLIONS that goes on every day and lays that on ALL of the police force?
Another clueless con wasting bandwidth:
"An analysis by the NYCLU revealed that innocent New Yorkers have been subjected to police stops and street interrogations more than 4 million times since 2002, and that black and Latino communities continue to be the overwhelming target of these tactics. Nearly nine out of 10 stopped-and-frisked New Yorkers have been completely innocent, according to the NYPD’s own reports."
Cue ad hominem "response"
Stop and Frisk Practices New York Civil Liberties Union NYCLU - American Civil Liberties Union of New York State

You love how the left/race hustlers pick out one or two incidents out of MILLIONS that goes on every day and lays that on ALL of the police force?
"An analysis by the NYCLU revealed that innocent New Yorkers have been subjected to police stops and street interrogations more than 4 million times since 2002, and that black and Latino communities continue to be the overwhelming target of these tactics. Nearly nine out of 10 stopped-and-frisked New Yorkers have been completely innocent, according to the NYPD’s own reports."

stfu. your crap is the waste as you just regurgitate the same shit over and over. go sit down

Why do you continue to LIE like you do... No one was ever thrown up against a wall, and officers have a RIGHT to frisk anyone they come upon IF they suspect that person MIGHT BE ARMED and present an imminent danger to that officer.
You don't have the slightest knowledge about any topic you post on, do you? "No one was ever thrown up against a wall..." Really?
"The NYPD’s stop-and-frisk practices raise serious concerns over racial profiling, illegal stops and privacy rights.

"The Department’s own reports on its stop-and-frisk activity confirm what many people in communities of color across the city have long known: The police are stopping hundreds of thousands of law abiding New Yorkers every year, and the vast majority are black and Latino.

"An analysis by the NYCLU revealed that innocent New Yorkers have been subjected to police stops and street interrogations more than 4 million times since 2002, and that black and Latino communities continue to be the overwhelming target of these tactics.

"Nearly nine out of 10 stopped-and-frisked New Yorkers have been completely innocent, according to the NYPD’s own reports."

You must feel out-of-place living in a country with a Bill of Rights; move to China, Shit-head, since you're obviously too gutless to live in a free society.

And YOU point to a CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION article who has a DIRECT FINANCIAL INVESTMENT in promoting strife, and dissent within all communities in America! What's the FIRST POLITICAL AXIOM "FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!" Why is Sharpton, Jackson, Holder, and the rest of the race baiters so vocal... It's the money, and in Holders case the MONEY AFTER he's left the DOJ!...You make me laugh at your propaganda, that is so easily explained to those that actually THINK about situations!

stfu. your crap is the waste as you just regurgitate the same shit over and over. go sit down

You swallow every corporate load twice, don't you, Moron?
"Remember the march to protest police brutality in Washington DC?
Remember the outrage on right wing radio and news outlets picked up a chant saying clear as day- ' Kill a Cop'? I had my Facebook timeline filled with outrage after the New York shootings linking the double police homicide with the 'evil' chants from Washington DC..."

"Baltimore Fox Affiliate Fox 45 Took the audio of the chanting and made a cut to make it seem like protesters were chanting 'Kill a Cop'.

"Baltimore’s Fox affiliate desperately wanted to portray an anti-police brutality rally as a pro-police killing one, but they ran into a problem. No one they encountered wanted to see police murdered. Rather than drop the story, Fox went ahead and deceptively edited the footage they got to make it seem as if protesters were chanting 'Kill a cop.'

"That’s what passes for journalism over at Fox.

"The rally in question, held in Washington, D.C. and called the 'National ‘Justice For All’ March,' was broadcast on C-SPAN. At one point in the video, a rally organizer can be heard chanting 'We won’t stop. We can’t stop. Until the killer cops. Are in cell blocks.'”

What's your reason for defending killer cops, and should they face the same fate as other killers?

Go Kill a Cop chant a Fake - Duplicitous Editing Job by Fox Affiliate

And YOU point to a CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION article who has a DIRECT FINANCIAL INVESTMENT in promoting strife, and dissent within all communities in America!
In other words, you don't have time to THINK about refuting the content since that would cut down on your monthly spam total?
4 million stop and frisks since 2002 with nearly a 90%failure rate.
What do you think about that?

Remember the outrage on right wing radio and news outlets picked up a chant saying clear as day- ' Kill a Cop'? I had my Facebook timeline filled with outrage after the New York shootings linking the double police homicide with the 'evil' chants from Washington DC..."

"Baltimore Fox Affiliate Fox 45 Took the audio of the chanting and made a cut to make it seem like protesters were chanting 'Kill a Cop'.

"Baltimore’s Fox affiliate desperately wanted to portray an anti-police brutality rally as a pro-police killing one, but they ran into a problem. No one they encountered wanted to see police murdered. Rather than drop the story, Fox went ahead and deceptively edited the footage they got to make it seem as if protesters were chanting 'Kill a cop.'

"The rally in question, held in Washington, D.C. and called the 'National ‘Justice For All’ March,' was broadcast on C-SPAN. At one point in the video, a rally organizer can be heard chanting 'We won’t stop. We can’t stop. Until the killer cops. Are in cell blocks.'”

What's your reason for defending killer cops, and should they face the same fate as other killers?

NYC Protestors....in Murray Hill neighborhood of NYC chant: "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!" LISTEN and YOU members make up your own minds!

NYC Protestors....in Murray Hill neighborhood of NYC chant: "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!" LISTEN and YOU members make up your own minds!

WHO recorded/edited your video?

And YOU point to a CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION article who has a DIRECT FINANCIAL INVESTMENT in promoting strife, and dissent within all communities in America!
In other words, you don't have time to THINK about refuting the content since that would cut down on your monthly spam total?
4 million stop and frisks since 2002 with nearly a 90%failure rate.
What do you think about that?

Well George I'm glad to see you're OUT of bullets and now picking on me personally...90% failure rate out of 4 million means THEY CAME UP WITH 400,000 THAT WERE CAUSE FOR ARREST, you dumb ass, cock sucking, stupid, RACIST, mother fucking, JEW, and POLICE hating scumbag! ....I think that covers it!

The mayor intentionally disrespected the NYPD while they were mourning two of their own who were murdered by a left wing terrorist who fell for the same anti-authority rhetoric that is spouted by hate filled left wingers every day.

video at the site. We know white lives don't matter to the left or the Lamestream media.

snip:
De Blasio’s New York: Elderly White Man Brutally Beaten by Black Man in Broad Daylight (Video)
Posted by Kristinn Taylor on Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 7:01 PM

WABC-TV broadcast an exclusive report Monday night about an attack in broad daylight on a 67 year old white man by a Black man who jumped him from behind and viciously beat him as the man crumpled on the sidewalk–while another Black man kept a lookout.
The victim, William King, was walking through the Bronx neighborhood he has lived in for forty years. King told WABC he had always felt safe in his neighborhood—until now.
King described his injuries:
“”I got a cut above over my eyelid, and the side of my face is numb – I can’t open my mouth that well and I had a lump the size of a baseball on the side of my head,” says King.”
King said he believes the attack was racially motivated:
“”I believe it was a racial attack – they weren’t trying to rob me, I had money on me and my wallet and all. They weren’t trying to rob me,” adds King.”
A surveillance video captured the attack. As King walked down the sidewalk alone around 2 p.m. last Saturday a Black man came up from behind him and wrapped an arm around his throat pulling him down.
King described it as a “choke hold.”
As King went down on the sidewalk the Black man started beating him with his fists. King tried to crawl away to a space between two parked cars. The Black man continued beating him and tried to pull him back on the sidewalk.
Another Black man, who was acting as a lookout, can be seen crossing the street walking up to where King was being beaten. Instead of helping his brother man by trying to stop the attack, the man walked off with the attacker leaving King in the gutter

all of it here:
De Blasio s New York Elderly White Man Brutally Beaten by Black Man in Broad Daylight Video The Gateway Pundit

Forum List

Back