What Did DeBlasio Do That Has The Political Leadership of the NYPD In Such A Tizzy?

You love how the left/race hustlers pick out one or two incidents out of MILLIONS that goes on every day and lays that on ALL of the police force?
Another clueless con wasting bandwidth:
"An analysis by the NYCLU revealed that innocent New Yorkers have been subjected to police stops and street interrogations more than 4 million times since 2002, and that black and Latino communities continue to be the overwhelming target of these tactics. Nearly nine out of 10 stopped-and-frisked New Yorkers have been completely innocent, according to the NYPD’s own reports."
Cue ad hominem "response"
Stop and Frisk Practices New York Civil Liberties Union NYCLU - American Civil Liberties Union of New York State

stfu. your crap is the waste as you just regurgitate the same shit over and over. go sit down

You swallow every corporate load twice, don't you, Moron?
"Remember the march to protest police brutality in Washington DC?
Remember the outrage on right wing radio and news outlets picked up a chant saying clear as day- ' Kill a Cop'? I had my Facebook timeline filled with outrage after the New York shootings linking the double police homicide with the 'evil' chants from Washington DC..."

"Baltimore Fox Affiliate Fox 45 Took the audio of the chanting and made a cut to make it seem like protesters were chanting 'Kill a Cop'.

"Baltimore’s Fox affiliate desperately wanted to portray an anti-police brutality rally as a pro-police killing one, but they ran into a problem. No one they encountered wanted to see police murdered. Rather than drop the story, Fox went ahead and deceptively edited the footage they got to make it seem as if protesters were chanting 'Kill a cop.'

"That’s what passes for journalism over at Fox.

"The rally in question, held in Washington, D.C. and called the 'National ‘Justice For All’ March,' was broadcast on C-SPAN. At one point in the video, a rally organizer can be heard chanting 'We won’t stop. We can’t stop. Until the killer cops. Are in cell blocks.'”

What's your reason for defending killer cops, and should they face the same fate as other killers?

Go Kill a Cop chant a Fake - Duplicitous Editing Job by Fox Affiliate

NYC Protestors....in Murray Hill neighborhood of NYC chant: "What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!" LISTEN and YOU members make up your own minds!

WHO recorded/edited your video?

NO ONE, aint't that a bitch!

De Blasio wrongly viewed the July 17 death of Eric Garner and a grand jury’s subsequent exoneration of the officer who used a chokehold on him as examples of systemic racism...

NYC Police Say De Blasio s Words Not Policies Betray Them - Bloomberg

Bloomberg is not one to mince the bullshit.
An article that begins with..."NY Police SAY..." and goes on bashing the Mayor is not news, it's opinion.

Try again hack.
De blasio ran a populist campaign that disparaged cops in order to get elected. He simply repeated the same nonsense like the political opportunist that he is.

Well George I'm glad to see you're OUT of bullets and now picking on me personally...90% failure rate out of 4 million means THEY CAME UP WITH 400,000 THAT WERE CAUSE FOR ARREST, you dumb ass, cock sucking, stupid, RACIST, mother fucking, JEW, and POLICE hating scumbag! ....I think that covers it!
Why don't you bend over and spread your pasty cheeks a little wider for that big blue dick?
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,[a] against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
Just THINK what the Founders would THINK of pathic chicken-shits like you.
Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Well George I'm glad to see you're OUT of bullets and now picking on me personally...90% failure rate out of 4 million means THEY CAME UP WITH 400,000 THAT WERE CAUSE FOR ARREST, you dumb ass, cock sucking, stupid, RACIST, mother fucking, JEW, and POLICE hating scumbag! ....I think that covers it!
Why don't you bend over and spread your pasty cheeks a little wider for that big blue dick?
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,[a] against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

People need to put you on ignore you vulgar jerk. typical of the left when they get their ass handed to them

Don't you know, asswipe the 4th amendement was just done away with by SCOTUS!...Lifes a bitch that we have to live with!

Supreme Court Rules 8-1 Citizens Have No Protection Against 4th Amendment Violations by Police

Freedom Outpost ^
In a blow to the constitutional rights of citizens, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 8-1 in Heien v. State of North Carolina that police officers are permitted to violate American citizens' Fourth Amendment rights if the violation results from a "reasonable" mistake about the law on the part of police. Acting contrary to the venerable principle that "ignorance of the law is no excuse," the Court ruled that evidence obtained by police during a traffic stop that was not legally justified can be used to prosecute the person if police were reasonably mistaken that the person had violated the law....

Seems under DEAR LEADERS rule, SCOTUS has fucked up mightily in the last 6 years! We KNOW what he holds over Robert's head, the others?

Don't you know, asswipe the 4th amendement was just done away with by SCOTUS!...Lifes a bitch that we have to live with!

Supreme Court Rules 8-1 Citizens Have No Protection Against 4th Amendment Violations by Police

Freedom Outpost ^
In a blow to the constitutional rights of citizens, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 8-1 in Heien v. State of North Carolina that police officers are permitted to violate American citizens' Fourth Amendment rights if the violation results from a "reasonable" mistake about the law on the part of police. Acting contrary to the venerable principle that "ignorance of the law is no excuse," the Court ruled that evidence obtained by police during a traffic stop that was not legally justified can be used to prosecute the person if police were reasonably mistaken that the person had violated the law....

Seems under DEAR LEADERS rule, SCOTUS has fucked up mightily in the last 6 years! We KNOW what he holds over Robert's head, the others?
Be AFRAID!
"Dems Sponsor Bill To Violate Fourth Amendment Rights Of Gun Owners
Read more at Dems Sponsor Bill To Violate Fourth Amendment Rights Of Gun Owners - Freedom Outpost

Freedom Outpost ^

Be AFRAID!
Read more at Dems Sponsor Bill To Violate Fourth Amendment Rights Of Gun Owners - Freedom Outpost
YOU better be afraid when you don't have the means to protect yourself from the THUGERY and the Islamic head hunters!

People need to put you on ignore you vulgar jerk. typical of the left when they get their ass handed to them
People as ignorant as you are born to be ignored.
RacismNYPD.gif

Freedom Outpost ^

Be AFRAID!
YOU better be afraid when you don't have the means to protect yourself from the THUGERY and the Islamic head hunters!

he'd be the first in line for a brown shirt and jack boots. cowards always will

Freedom Outpost ^

Be AFRAID!

he'd be the first in line for a brown shirt and jack boots. cowards always will

Kill it with LOGIC!

ONE GUN can SAVE ONE LIFE!!!!
"Occidental Professor Blame NRA Not De Blasio for NYPD Deaths - Breitbart
"On December 28, 'distinguished' Occidental College Professor Peter Dreier claimed those looking for a cause behind the December 20 executions of NYPD officers, Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos, need to quit pointing the finger at NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) and start pointing it at the NRA.

"According to Dreier, '[The] NRA has blood on its hands for the deaths of NYPD cops.'”

ONE GUN can SAVE ONE LIFE!!!!
"Occidental Professor Blame NRA Not De Blasio for NYPD Deaths - Breitbart
"On December 28, 'distinguished' Occidental College Professor Peter Dreier claimed those looking for a cause behind the December 20 executions of NYPD officers, Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos, need to quit pointing the finger at NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) and start pointing it at the NRA.

"According to Dreier, '[The] NRA has blood on its hands for the deaths of NYPD cops.'”

Yes, one leftist professors comments are as good as another leftist professors comments! .... DO EASY! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Wait.

When you point guns at people and make them lay on the ground for no reason. Are you saying that those people may feel some type of way about it? Thats unreasonable!

I thought people only felt bad when the mayor said something. The mayor didnt even put anyone on the ground

Forum List

Back