What did you have for dinner?

Last night, a protien shake with broccoli in it.

1.5 hrs later, t scrambled eggs with a light drizzle of ketchup, heavy pepper.

You're on this special diet, but I agree ketchup and pepper are wonderful on scrambled eggs.

When I'm elected Emperor, ketchup will be banned and die the slow horrible death it deserves. On day two. What a useless glop of nothing.

Day one, of course, is when we ban raisins. :death:

Hold up now!! It has it's place as a base in certain sauces.
Jerk sauce,BBQ sauce....I guess thats about it come to think of it.

Difference between god like meatballs and 'decent' meatballs is to fry them in oil, get the outer edge to a good thick crispy perfection.

My uncle has my gram come into his pizza shop twice a week to make her meatballs and they just float away

ketchup is always gunna be a good enough sauce. its quick and easy and does the trick. i could never add mayo to a french fry but.....i do sometimes mix ketchup with yellow mustard for the giggles and eat fries that way.

actually fries are good with anything.

actually. ...ive not met a single person in my whole entire life that doesnt like fries. not to be confused with doesnt "prefer."

Or potato chips, which were invented 20mins fron my house.

ketchup is always gunna be a good enough sauce. its quick and easy and does the trick. i could never add mayo to a french fry but.....i do sometimes mix ketchup with yellow mustard for the giggles and eat fries that way.

actually. ...ive not met a single person in my whole entire life that doesnt like fries. not to be confused with doesnt "prefer."

Mayo on fries :disbelief:

Lemme school ya son --- mustard is what goes on fries. Real mustard. That's how the French do it, and they should know -- it's Fries' first name.

In fact the saying goes --- "once you've had mustard, you'll never go back". :eusa_shifty:

Seriously though. Mustard.

Mayo is a Candian thing on fries.

SOOO0000ooo weird.

For me, I skip between ketchup, mustard, malt vinegar or just plain heavily salted.

I say this, but havent eaten an unhealthy food but for 1 weekend.......in 15 weeks : 0

And now Im hungry.

My mom can hear my hunger from over in Quincy.

Im just a carnivore now with a small side of greens. (yea omnivore)

It must be Heinz ketchup though, other brands aren't the same.

Also good on scrambled eggs is this:

k2-_afc6702c-be6e-4c34-8319-a12bc5fe3fd5.v1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Tonight was training then a shake, and Im about to strip some steak and fry it with garlic and asparagus.

Before bed a plain greek yogurt with about 8 wasabi/soy almonds stirred into it.

Last night, a protien shake with broccoli in it.

1.5 hrs later, t scrambled eggs with a light drizzle of ketchup, heavy pepper.

You're on this special diet, but I agree ketchup and pepper are wonderful on scrambled eggs.

When I'm elected Emperor, ketchup will be banned and die the slow horrible death it deserves. On day two. What a useless glop of nothing.

Day one, of course, is when we ban raisins. :death:

Ketchup on chicken wings. Lol. :D You would LOVE that.

Tonight was training then a shake, and Im about to strip some steak and fry it with garlic and asparagus.

Before bed a plain greek yogurt with about 8 wasabi/soy almonds stirred into it.

What are you training for? You might have already said, but I forgot :eusa_doh:

Cheese and spinach ravioli, 1/2 a baked chicken breast, fresh fruit salad and Iced, decaf green tea.

Cheese and spinach ravioli is very nice, I was commenting a few pages ago to Dhara, there are some good vegetarian dishes.

I actually eat cold spaghetti sandwiches.

I am so ashamed. But I lurve them.

Forum List

Back