What did you have for dinner?

Vegetarian chili, salad, corn muffins.

Vegetarian chile!!!!! Sacrilege!!!!!!
Mine is vegetarian, the kids had meat in theirs.

Lucky them.

Mr. Lucy won't be home until about 8pm, he's had to go to the mental hospital.

OMG what's a girl to do? We either starve or I'll have to make the dinner :smoke:
Lucy, you're asking for trouble with this post. Mr Lucy going to the mental hospital....

You thought that being married to me had finally got to him huh? :smoke:

Lucky them.

OMG what's a girl to do? We either starve or I'll have to make the dinner :smoke:
Lucy, you're asking for trouble with this post. Mr Lucy going to the mental hospital....

You thought that being married to me had finally got to him huh? :smoke:
Naw, I just thought you'd get a ribbing for that little factoid.

Lucky them.

Okay so I've decided for dinner we're having Forellenfilet mit Waldpilzen, this is an Austrian dish, it's basically Fillet of Trout with Wild (Forest) Mushrooms, also roast asparagus and boiled Jersey Royal potatoes.

The Forest mushrooms we have are Chanterelles (Cantharellus cibarius) they're golden yellow and look like this in the picture below....they're often confused with the Jack-O'-Lantern mushroom (Omphalotus olearius) which you really shouldn't get confused about, it's highly poisonous, it contains the toxin Illudin S, it won't kill you but it'll make you very ill.

asheville-school-mushroom-program-47-728.jpg

Lucky them.

Okay so I've decided for dinner we're having Forellenfilet mit Waldpilzen, this is an Austrian dish, it's basically Fillet of Trout with Wild (Forest) Mushrooms, also roast asparagus and boiled Jersey Royal potatoes.

The Forest mushrooms we have are Chanterelles (Cantharellus cibarius) they're golden yellow and look like this in the picture below....they're often confused with the Jack-O'-Lantern mushroom (Omphalotus olearius) which you really shouldn't get confused about, it's highly poisonous, it contains the toxin Illudin S, it won't kill you but it'll make you very ill.

Tonight we're going out for dinner, seafood.

Lucky them.

I'm a strong believer in that. I 'see food'-- I eat it.

Lucky them.

Here ya go.....:laugh:
images

Lucky them.

images

It's gotta be identifiable as "food" first. :eusa_snooty:

images

Better?
images

Lucky them.

I bet you are really going to roll through a McDonald's drive thru.

Lucky them.

When I'm to lazy to cook it's DoorDash all the way.

Never heard of it. What's DoorDash?

I made sauce and meatballs with penne pasta and garlic bread for dinner yesterday, and will be having leftovers tonight. I love garlic bread so much, and I don't care if you makes you have stinky breath! :biggrin:

Lucky them.

I think it's like Balderdash, but with hair. :eusa_shifty:

images

images

Better?
images

Better?
images

Wellllllllllllllllll... no.

See, I have this cool plug-in called "search image on Google", so I already know what that is. Suddenly not hungry.

Last night, a protien shake with broccoli in it.

1.5 hrs later, t scrambled eggs with a light drizzle of ketchup, heavy pepper.

Lucky them.

They go and pick up pretty much anything you want from any restaurant.
They'll even go to the liquor store for you.

You're on this special diet, but I agree ketchup and pepper are wonderful on scrambled eggs.

Lucky them.

I had Lobster Thermidor, I love that stuff.

You're on this special diet, but I agree ketchup and pepper are wonderful on scrambled eggs.

When I'm elected Emperor, ketchup will be banned and die the slow horrible death it deserves. On day two. What a useless glop of nothing.

Day one, of course, is when we ban raisins. :death:

Different strokes.

My family is mostly italian cooks, and every like 5th time they make meatballs, they make a small batch of raisin meatballs and im sorry theyre fuckin AWESOME

Different strokes.

My family is mostly italian cooks, and every like 5th time they make meatballs, they make a small batch of raisin meatballs and im sorry theyre fuckin AWESOME

Yeah I've done the Sicilian GF thing. She still makes me meatballs with currants in 'em. Not raisins -- currants. And they are indeed delicioso.

Forum List

Back