What did you have for dinner?

Holy crap I just discovered the best cold coffee drink by total accident!!!
I had made my favorite after dinner drink,a Colorado Bulldog,when I decided I wanted a cup of dark roast Sumatran coffee instead.

Being that a Bulldog is made with coffee liqueur I decided I'd dump the coffee in the bulldog and add plenty of ice.
Holy shit!!!!!
I cant wait for a hot day to pull this one out!!!

Colorado Bulldog: One oz. of Kahlua or your favorite coffee liqueur,three oz of vodka a splash of coke fill with milk,about 6 ozs.,(after drinking down 8 oz's) add an eight oz cup of dark coffee.

Pure bliss!!!!

Have you ever had a Mud Slide. Now those are yummy on a hot day.

Oh yeah!!! I love a mudslide!!
It's right up there with a B-52 which is faster.
B-52 Shot - Drink Recipe

Faster? What do you mean?

Liquor is quicker...and you dont have to worry about brain freeze.

Well, I don't like to get drunk, so . . .

Holy crap I just discovered the best cold coffee drink by total accident!!!
I had made my favorite after dinner drink,a Colorado Bulldog,when I decided I wanted a cup of dark roast Sumatran coffee instead.

Being that a Bulldog is made with coffee liqueur I decided I'd dump the coffee in the bulldog and add plenty of ice.
Holy shit!!!!!
I cant wait for a hot day to pull this one out!!!

Colorado Bulldog: One oz. of Kahlua or your favorite coffee liqueur,three oz of vodka a splash of coke fill with milk,about 6 ozs.,(after drinking down 8 oz's) add an eight oz cup of dark coffee.

Pure bliss!!!!

B-52 Shot - Drink Recipe

So virgin mudslides?

B-52 Shot - Drink Recipe

So virgin mudslides?

Oh no! I drink alcohol occasionally, but not for the sole purpose of getting wasted. I stopped doing that when I was like 18. Lol. Go figure, I had my fill of alcohol before I even turned 21. Plus, I've seen first hand how it affects the body and the brain. Also, I think people act foolish when drunk, so I try to avoid getting "drunk." But . . . it does happen on occasion. :D

I'm going to make pasta and meatballs and garlic bread again. I've been having a thing for Italian food lately. I'm going to make double the sauce though. The last time I made it, the pasta and meatballs sucked up all the sauce! I like a lot of sauce. I like to dip the bread in the sauce too.

^^^

That's for tomorrow night's dinner. Tonight I had some tacos, but I just eat it from a bowl without taco shells.

Vegetarian chili, salad, corn muffins.

Vegetarian chile!!!!! Sacrilege!!!!!!
Mine is vegetarian, the kids had meat in theirs.

You're a vegetarian, Dhara?

While there is no way I could be a vegetarian I have to admit in the the wife and I's many trips to Jamaica we learned a lot about Rastafarian culture and spent a lot of time in "de bush" with them.
While not only sampling some fine ganja (not the wife,she doesnt partake) we also so tried a lot of the Rastafarian dishes which of course are meatless other than fish.
And I have to say Chisty a very nice Rasta dude made us a vegetarian pasta that was absolutely fantastic!!!!
I wont be giving up meat but Chisty showed me that yes it is possible to make some fine stuff without meat.

So you're vegetarian? There are some very good vegetarian dishes, there's a nice Pumpkin and Sage Quadrotti that we often have, also vegetarian Lasagne is nice.

You're a vegetarian, Dhara?

While there is no way I could be a vegetarian I have to admit in the the wife and I's many trips to Jamaica we learned a lot about Rastafarian culture and spent a lot of time in "de bush" with them.
While not only sampling some fine ganja (not the wife,she doesnt partake) we also so tried a lot of the Rastafarian dishes which of course are meatless other than fish.
And I have to say Chisty a very nice Rasta dude made us a vegetarian pasta that was absolutely fantastic!!!!
I wont be giving up meat but Chisty showed me that yes it is possible to make some fine stuff without meat.

"While not only sampling some fine ganja"

Everyone should try ganja.

Lucky them.

Mr. Lucy won't be home until about 8pm, he's had to go to the mental hospital.

OMG what's a girl to do? We either starve or I'll have to make the dinner :smoke:
Lucy, you're asking for trouble with this post. Mr Lucy going to the mental hospital....

Lucky them.

OMG what's a girl to do? We either starve or I'll have to make the dinner :smoke:

When I'm to lazy to cook it's DoorDash all the way.

Lucky them.

Lucy, you're asking for trouble with this post. Mr Lucy going to the mental hospital....

:lol: He's been asked to do an Independent Assessment of a patient.

Forum List

Back