What do Germans Think of Angela Merkel?

She's pretty widely respected. A very reasonable woman - there's been smear campaigning from russia and US the right wingers everywhere.

Only by the elite, and only because she's an open borders fool, like they are. The regular Germans don't like her very much.
Yeah? Where's your source?
Google - try "merkel german public opinion"
I'm not looking for propaganda. To say "there is no such thing as a public opinion but only published opinion."

She's pretty widely respected. A very reasonable woman - there's been smear campaigning from russia and US the right wingers everywhere.

Only by the elite, and only because she's an open borders fool, like they are. The regular Germans don't like her very much.

The German people. I have friends all over Germany, and i read Der Spiegel daily, so I am pretty current on German opinion.

More than half the country is not happy with our scum bucket leader either....

No need to bash Germany's leader, we got major problems of our own.
Problem with what? Making America great again?

In Germany?
Yes
From the tape it dosen’t sound like it! Didn’t she just barely squeak through this election?
What do you mean by squeking.
Her ass barely won.

That was the only part of her that did win, the rest of her was pretty soundly trounced!

In Germany?
Yes
From the tape it dosen’t sound like it! Didn’t she just barely squeak through this election?
What do you mean by squeking.
Thanks for pointing out my mis spelling! Squeak! :)

Not much. If Germany had two major political parties instead of the dozen or so they now have splitting the vote...Merkel would be sauerkraut.

Speaking to German immigration policy, it appears Merkel's forced absorption of southern reaches "refugees" could well forecast her undoing. Seems to be a war for assimilation the German people never asked for. Now the question we must ask, is, who is assimilating who?

With the Hate Speech laws in Germany, they're probably too scared to speak out against their government. Hmmmm, reminds me of that 1000 year thing they used to talk about.

Germany has had a long-standing tradition of stable governments dating back to Adenauer. This is the only reason she has survived past the immigration crisis. In truth, despite the economy, her support is paper thin and she's out in the next round of federal elections.

Merkel should remember this when she buys Putin gas.

Google - try "merkel german public opinion"
I'm not looking for propaganda. To say "there is no such thing as a public opinion but only published opinion."
no you're looking for shit that proves your point and will call anything else fake.

go find your own news, son. i ain't got time to explain simple to you.

The German people. I have friends all over Germany, and i read Der Spiegel daily, so I am pretty current on German opinion.

i know what i read and what i hear from people who live there. the people who live there i talk to hate her. it wasn't too far back they thought they may riot against her. how bad that was - dunno. like i said, what i read can get blown out of proportion.

i know what i read and what i hear from people who live there. the people who live there i talk to hate her. it wasn't too far back they thought they may riot against her. how bad that was - dunno. like i said, what i read can get blown out of proportion.
Same here. I have a friend who was stationed in Germany during Cold War era. Married a German girl settled down, became a Lutheran minister and started a family. Lives near Hamburg. I talk to him all the time via phone. Merkel is as popular as the stomach flu...I don’t think the good reverend would lie.

Forum List

Back