What do Germans Think of Angela Merkel?

Not much. If Germany had two major political parties instead of the dozen or so they now have splitting the vote...Merkel would be sauerkraut.

Treason is the word that best describes her.

I actually learned how to windsurf on Lake Konstanz (correct spelling) in the 80's before the invasion of savages from the middle east orchestrated by Merkel and her handlers. Such a different time. The joyful, pretty, blondes with big tits have been replaced by angry, ugly browns with nothing but hate for Whitey. Thanks to Merkel, and her cancerous, genocidal handlers who proclaimed Europe would no longer be White in the next few generations.

Last edited:
I actually learned how to windsurf on Lake Konstanz (correct spelling) in the 80's before the invasion of savages from the middle east orchestrated by Merkel and her handlers. Such a different time. The joyful, pretty, blondes with big tits have been replaced by angry, ugly browns with nothing but hate for Whitey. Thanks to Merkel, and her cancerous, genocidal handlers who proclaimed Europe would no longer by White in the next few generations.
Many thanks to the scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you for Wrecking the the Middle East and the World economy and now the trade War... Great job

franco, I was against the zionist/neocon middle east intervention! You punk! Brock Hussiane and Crooked Hillary did that (under advice from their neocon handlers, the same ones who adviced Bush)! And you know that! Hopefully, the trade war is a temporary technicality in which all parties come to the table and work out a fair deal for all countries!

Forum List

Back