What do leftists stand for, or care about, that the GOP is allegedly trying to destroy?

I’ll start!

The environment! Cons want to eliminate the EPA . One of the most successful agencies ever . And role back all kinds of environment regs and laws. All in a effort to appease their big biz masters

I’ll start!

The environment! Cons want to eliminate the EPA . One of the most successful agencies ever . And role back all kinds of environment regs and laws. All in a effort to appease their big biz masters
Here's some of that EPA "success", Corky.

150807151537-yellow-river-ian-lucier-irpt-3-super-169.jpeg

I’ll start!

The only thing that really got the EPA in trouble with the public was their unreasonable stance on certain issues and actions they took against private landowners. Most people will tolerate a certain level of government interference, but when the EPA tells a private landowner that he/she cannot graze cattle or otherwise make use of their own property, and do so without providing an avenue of due process or appeal, you get serious blowback. Big Biz is only too happy to propagandize that situation to the point where everybody hates the EPA and wants it gone.

I’ll start!

Thanks Timmy, you always prove liberals are retards.

Are you actually a GOP operative trying to make bed wetters look stupid? They don't need help in that.

The EPA is a malignancy. It promotes the global warming hoax and is riddled with communist pin heads that are detrimental to the country. The states should be responsible for their own environmental quality.

That doesn't mean that what imbeciles like you are programmed to parrot:
"Republicans want dirty air and water" is rational, true or worth debating. You are a detriment to the environment just because you steal so much oxygen.

You should stop that.

Sanity and truth. Some fo the things I see GOP supporters state on this forum tells me they are either retarded or naive.
I don't necessarily disagree, but can you be specific?
For example. Lebron hired armed security for his family because his name was found on a list of places to be robbed. Gun nuts claimed he was being a hypocrite because he said no one needed to carry a gun in public. Think about that for a moment. WTF does one have to do with the other?

They then went on to say Lebron was anti gun even though he has guns himself and frequents the shooting range. How fucking stupid and insane do you have to be to actually arrive at that conclusion?.

For example. Lebron hired armed security for his family because his name was found on a list of places to be robbed. Gun nuts claimed he was being a hypocrite because he said no one needed to carry a gun in public. Think about that for a moment. WTF does one have to do with the other?
Did Lebron make any statements against private citizens being allowed to carry a concealed weapon? If he did, then yes, he is a flaming hypocrite, but I don't know what he said one way or the other.

It is true that celebrities will make public statements about the evils of private citizens carrying guns for protection, then go hire a security detail doing that very thing. So, celebrities are the only people entitled to personal protection? That's bullshit.

I’ll start!

The only thing that really got the EPA in trouble with the public was their unreasonable stance on certain issues and actions they took against private landowners. Most people will tolerate a certain level of government interference, but when the EPA tells a private landowner that he/she cannot graze cattle or otherwise make use of their own property, and do so without providing an avenue of due process or appeal, you get serious blowback. Big Biz is only too happy to propagandize that situation to the point where everybody hates the EPA and wants it gone.
The Uninhibited Development of Nature Causes Class Mobility. Environmentalism Is the Tool of Class Stagnancy.

Working people, such as lumberjacks, are more affected by the Trustfundie Treehuggers (who never have to work) than business stockholders are. Remember, these corporations are owned by people who can sell their stock and get into a business about which they have insiders informing them that the government is not targeting.

Did Lebron make any statements against private citizens being allowed to carry a concealed weapon? If he did, then yes, he is a flaming hypocrite, but I don't know what he said one way or the other.

It is true that celebrities will make public statements about the evils of private citizens carrying guns for protection, then go hire a security detail doing that very thing. So, celebrities are the only people entitled to personal protection? That's bullshit.
How does protecting your family from a documented threat at home have anything to do with a private citizen carrying around a gun? Did you think about what I said?

Now even if he did have a armed security detail protecting him in public he has a specific reason. He is famous. Most people are not famous and dont have the threats to their safety that a famous person would. That would be like expecting the POTUS to not have the CIA protecting him because he was anti gun.

The states should be responsible for their own environmental quality.

That doesn't mean that what imbeciles like you are programmed to parrot:
"Republicans want dirty air and water" is rational, true or worth debating.

Why not? If Republicans want clean air and water, what specifically, are they prepared to do to address these things?

Awesome! Another thread in which our resident RW nutbags will ignore the answers that "the left" provide and proceed to "conservasplain" what it is that we really believe.

Much needed.

I’ll start!

You mean the same EPA ( under Obama ) that polluted that River that went from Colorado to New Mexico to Arizona that went through Navajo Territory when they blew that cap that released toxic waste?

Forum List

Back