What do leftists stand for, or care about, that the GOP is allegedly trying to destroy?

I’ll start!

The environment! Cons want to eliminate the EPA . One of the most successful agencies ever . And role back all kinds of environment regs and laws. All in a effort to appease their big biz masters

Like any LefTard based agency...Isn’t the EPA in business to put the low and middle class out of work?
Read into that one a little Timmy....whatta ya say?

To what was the sea-hag referring?
:dunno:

I honestly would like to know specifics. I may agree with her.

by "leftist" do you include liberals, rinos, moderates, rational people and decent people?......I'm NOT a leftist but I've noticed that in the deranged brains of moronicons anyone who isn't a fascist nazi is considered "leftist".....

so my answer: "because FUK YOU conservative snowflake"

Like any LefTard based agency...Isn’t the EPA in business to put the low and middle class out of work?
Read into that one a little Timmy....whatta ya say?
It's not that the EPA was originally designed to be a tool of communist. They will use whatever means necessary to bring forth their goose-stepping agenda, including, but not limited to, weaponizing the IRS and making false allegations against SCOTUS nominees.

They are playing dirty. They play for keeps. Nothing is off the table.

We should do the same...in MOTHERFUCKING SPADES!!!!

by "leftist" do you include liberals, rinos, moderates, rational people and decent people?......I'm NOT a leftist but I've noticed that in the deranged brains of moronicons anyone who isn't a fascist nazi is considered "leftist".....

Haha...I find it fascinating when warped minded LefTards pretend they don’t know they’re warped minded LefTards.

By "leftist" I mean commies and psudo-commies.

I am a liberal.

And my question was a "what" not a "why" so your "because fuck you" response does not apply.

This guy thinks he’s got life by the balls...he thinks everyone around him is weird...haha...Typical of LefTards.
ERXJB.jpg

Did Lebron make any statements against private citizens being allowed to carry a concealed weapon? If he did, then yes, he is a flaming hypocrite, but I don't know what he said one way or the other.

It is true that celebrities will make public statements about the evils of private citizens carrying guns for protection, then go hire a security detail doing that very thing. So, celebrities are the only people entitled to personal protection? That's bullshit.
How does protecting your family from a documented threat at home have anything to do with a private citizen carrying around a gun? Did you think about what I said?

Now even if he did have a armed security detail protecting him in public he has a specific reason. He is famous. Most people are not famous and dont have the threats to their safety that a famous person would. That would be like expecting the POTUS to not have the CIA protecting him because he was anti gun.

Do you really believe that anything that you wrote actually refutes what Bootney Lee Farnsworth was saying, rather than reinforces it?

Forum List

Back