What do leftists stand for, or care about, that the GOP is allegedly trying to destroy?

I’ll start!

The environment! Cons want to eliminate the EPA . One of the most successful agencies ever . And role back all kinds of environment regs and laws. All in a effort to appease their big biz masters
Here's some of that EPA "success", Corky.

150807151537-yellow-river-ian-lucier-irpt-3-super-169.jpeg

Great example . A mine company caused all that pollution . You’d rather have that go unchecked ?
It was the EPA that despoiled the Animas River, puddinhead.

Well technically it was a subcontracted , private company they hired to clean up after the other private company that polluted the mines .

Where’d the pollution come from bananahead?

I’ll start!

The environment! Cons want to eliminate the EPA . One of the most successful agencies ever . And role back all kinds of environment regs and laws. All in a effort to appease their big biz masters
The only thing that really got the EPA in trouble with the public was their unreasonable stance on certain issues and actions they took against private landowners. Most people will tolerate a certain level of government interference, but when the EPA tells a private landowner that he/she cannot graze cattle or otherwise make use of their own property, and do so without providing an avenue of due process or appeal, you get serious blowback. Big Biz is only too happy to propagandize that situation to the point where everybody hates the EPA and wants it gone.

No one says the epa is perfect . They can use some reigning in sometimes . But cons want to throw the baby out with the bath water .

You wanted an example . That’s mine .
The EPA is a corrupt and unconstitutional *organization* along the same lines as the mob.

Racketeers and freaks. They need to go altogether, along with the FBI, the USFS, the BLM and the ATF. Throw ICE in there too. Get rid of all of them.

I’ll start!

The only thing that really got the EPA in trouble with the public was their unreasonable stance on certain issues and actions they took against private landowners. Most people will tolerate a certain level of government interference, but when the EPA tells a private landowner that he/she cannot graze cattle or otherwise make use of their own property, and do so without providing an avenue of due process or appeal, you get serious blowback. Big Biz is only too happy to propagandize that situation to the point where everybody hates the EPA and wants it gone.

No one says the epa is perfect . They can use some reigning in sometimes . But cons want to throw the baby out with the bath water .

Yeah, not at ALL like the left wanting to throw out the Electoral College and the Senate and rework the composition of the Supreme Court just because they lost an election, and protesting to abolish ICE because they might actually enforce border laws. Those are all completely normal and sane; replacing the EPA, however, is radical!

Oh...If it's The State fucking up, nobody is perfect....If it's the private sector, they're presumed malicious.

Man, you liberoidals are funnah.

The private company didn’t “fuck up”. They purposely polluted .

I’ll start!

How about rolling it back just because it's not supported by the Constitution?

What IS supported by the constitution? If you want to be that strict, we shouldn’t have an Air Force . Or NASA .
No, that's not the way that works.

They aren't unconstitutional because they aren't provided for in the Constitution. They're unconstitutional because they were created specifically to violate constitutionally protected rights.

I’ll start!

Yeah, not at ALL like the left wanting to throw out the Electoral College and the Senate and rework the composition of the Supreme Court just because they lost an election, and protesting to abolish ICE because they might actually enforce border laws. Those are all completely normal and sane; replacing the EPA, however, is radical!

Ice has only been in place for what? 15 years?

They should be spun back into the INS where we had enforcement since forever .

To what was the sea-hag referring?
:dunno:

I honestly would like to know specifics. I may agree with her.

According to one of your fellow far right wing nuts, this is what the GOP is trying to accomplish...

1. No illegal aliens

2. No abortion

3. No Affirmative Action

4. No Muslim immigration/travel.

5. No gun-free zones.

6. No same sex marriage. Homosexuality may be banned from TV and movies too.

7. No national anthem kneeling.

8. No sanctuary cities.

9. No idiocy.

10. Plenty of common sense.

Which accomplishes the dual goal of NOT answering the actual question, and also attempting to make one person responsible for the words of some unknown random person.

Way to multitask! :clap::clap:

Well, I am not a leftist so I do not know what they worry about, but this list seemed a good starting point. And while it is just the words of one person, there were more than a dozen of his fellow right wing nuts that responded to the thread and not a single one of them took issue with a single thing on the list, indicating their approval of the list.

Well technically it was a subcontracted , private company they hired to clean up after the other private company that polluted the mines .

The pollution was contained until the EPA morons started fooling with it.

It was not contained, it was slowly leaking into the water system.

Blaming the EPA for that one is like getting pissed off at the fire department for water damage after you caught your house on fire and they put it out.

I’ll start!

What IS supported by the constitution? If you want to be that strict, we shouldn’t have an Air Force . Or NASA .
No, that's not the way that works.

They aren't unconstitutional because they aren't provided for in the Constitution. They're unconstitutional because they were created specifically to violate constitutionally protected rights.

What right does the epa violate ?

I’ll start!

Comparing apples to oranges. Typical.

To what was the sea-hag referring?
:dunno:

I honestly would like to know specifics. I may agree with her.

According to one of your fellow far right wing nuts, this is what the GOP is trying to accomplish...

1. No illegal aliens

2. No abortion

3. No Affirmative Action

4. No Muslim immigration/travel.

5. No gun-free zones.

6. No same sex marriage. Homosexuality may be banned from TV and movies too.

7. No national anthem kneeling.

8. No sanctuary cities.

9. No idiocy.

10. Plenty of common sense.

Which accomplishes the dual goal of NOT answering the actual question, and also attempting to make one person responsible for the words of some unknown random person.

Way to multitask! :clap::clap:

Well, I am not a leftist so I do not know what they worry about, but this list seemed a good starting point. And while it is just the words of one person, there were more than a dozen of his fellow right wing nuts that responded to the thread and not a single one of them took issue with a single thing on the list, indicating their approval of the list.

Here’s the righty kook MO. Start a thread challenging libs . Don’t expect an Answr . Get a bunch of answers and just ignore them. Declare victory !!!

I’ll start!

Comparing apples to oranges. Typical.

How is that comparing apples to oranges !?!

"Step aside, peons! Let the government professionals handle it!"

Like I said . The epa hired a private company to do clean up.

You realize the epa itself doesn’t employ clean up crews . Oh wait, you don’t .

I’ll start!

Here's some of that EPA "success", Corky.

150807151537-yellow-river-ian-lucier-irpt-3-super-169.jpeg

Great example . A mine company caused all that pollution . You’d rather have that go unchecked ?
It was the EPA that despoiled the Animas River, puddinhead.

It doesn't matter where the pollution came from. What matters is who fucked up the disposal and treatment of it.

Guess who did that?

Enviromarxism and MG

"In its Greenhad against American industry, the Greenhadists at the EPA must present a cost-benefit analysis of any regulations they wish to promulgate. The costs of the regulations are pretty easy to tabulate… But there simply are no real data from which to calculate the potential monetary benefits of such regulations, therefore the EPA Greenturds have invented something called the “Social Cost of Carbon” (SCC).The SSC enables them to monetize their feelings about how much greener the world will be when we are paying 20 times as much for electricity – Which will only be available during non-peak daylight hours – And we are all driving battery-powered clown cars… If we can afford and/or find the electricity to charge them.
Mental Greentardation (MG)
Alternate spelling: Mental Greenταρδation (to avoid offending idiots who are offended by the syllable “tard.”"

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Like I said . The epa hired a private company to do clean up.

You realize the epa itself doesn’t employ clean up crews . Oh wait, you don’t .
An EPA approved private company ;) That's how they bankrupt small towns. They fine them if they keep doing what they have done that is successful, and force them to hire, at much greater cost, EPA approved contractors with EPA approved plans..

And the result is..well we all know what the result is. Racketeering, and the destruction of our resources.

I’ll start!

Here’s what the obama EPA did to one man over a damn stock pond...

Forum List

Back