🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration so far the only thing that has been proven is that once more Trump was lying.

But we are all rather too used to Trump being proven to be a liar again and again and again.
Since there has been absolutely no evidence that Trump was ever spied on by the Obama administration
Former Obama official admits: We spied on Trump
Speaking on MSNBC March 2, Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under Obama, confirmed that not only was the previous administration collecting intelligence on the Trump team, it was attempting to share it as far and wide as possible.
And you wonder why we HATE you lying mother fuckers..

WorldNetDaily - Wikipedia

WorldNetDaily (WND) is an American news and opinion website and online news aggregator which has been described as "fringe" and far right[2][3][4][5] as well as politically conservative.[6] It was founded in May 1997 by Joseph Farah with the stated intent of "exposing wrongdoing, corruption and abuse of power".[7] The website publishes news, editorials, and opinion columns, while also aggregating content from other publications. It has drawn controversy for its promotion of conspiracy theories, including ones about Barack Obama's citizenship.[8][9][10][11]

Just another RW rag....

Back pedaling while picking at straws ... give it up knuckle head you lost the point now #STFU

LOL- Lets remember the lies that started this all:

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Both are lies.

Trump was never 'wire-tapped'

But good attempt at peddling the Trumpster lies.

They're both true, douchebag. You're hanging your claim on the use of the word "wiretap." That's antiquainted terminology for what the NSA does when it wants to spy on you, but what Trump said is a fact.

It was a lie then- and its a lie now.

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Both are lies.

Now you're trying to hide behind long winded bs replies

And by long winded bs- you mean I am showing just another example of your Dear Leader's lies.

Trumpsters always get pissy when their Dear Leader's lies are detailed.

Lie then- and its a lie now.

Both are lies.

What happened to the proof that Trump said he would give. Oh well, over a year and Trump's justice department can't find even an iota of evidence that Trumps phones were tapped.

They're both true, douchebag. You're hanging your claim on the use of the word "wiretap." That's antiquainted terminology for what the NSA does when it wants to spy on you, but what Trump said is a fact.

Both are lies.

And by long winded bs- you mean I am showing just another example of your Dear Leader's lies.

Both are lies.

What happened to the proof that Trump said he would give. Oh well, over a year and Trump's justice department can't find even an iota of evidence that Trumps phones were tapped.
It has already been confirmed, moron.
Only in the warped minds of the brain-dead right. In reality, it's never been proven that Trump's phones were wiretapped; never been proven that Trump Tower was wiretapped; never proven that Obama ordered the imaginary wiretap of Trump's phone in Trump Tower.

You must be on some serious drugs. The DOJ said there wasn't an iota of proof, or Trump would have told somebody about it.

Back pedaling while picking at straws ... give it up knuckle head you lost the point now #STFU

Both are lies.

Both are lies.

Both are lies.

Trump used the incorrect term, because the NSA no longer has to physically tap your wires. It records every call you make and then stores it in a vast database in Utah. All it has to do is get a FISA warrent, and then it can access any phonecall you've made to any person, and then it can access all their calls.

You already been told all this, but you stupidly pretend you don't know it.

The wiretap has been proved. Just like the 3-5 million illegal votes in California, or that more people went to Trumps inauguration in Washington DC, or that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Yeah, it's been proved.... NOT

Both are lies.

Both are lies.

We will never be able to convince this moron that the voices in his head really are not confirmation.

Who are you talking to, me or the voices in your head?

Both are lies.

Both are lies.

The Justice Department....headed by Jeff iamnotaracist Sessions has denied it over and over. Get your facts from real news. FIX News even knows its a lie...

Both are lies.

Both are lies.

Both are lies.

Trump used the incorrect term, because the NSA no longer has to physically tap your wires. It records every call you make and then stores it in a vast database in Utah. All it has to do is get a FISA warrent, and then it can access any phonecall you've made to any person, and then it can access all their calls.

Great, then show evidence that of a FISA warrant issued to listen in on Trump's phones in Trump Tower and prove Obama requested the warrant......

I'm looking forward to this... :popcorn:

Trump used the incorrect term, because the NSA no longer has to physically tap your wires. It records every call you make and stores it in a vast database in Utah. All it has to do is get a FISA warrent, and then it can access any phonecall you've made to any person, and then it can access all there calls.

Phone calls take up a lot of bandwidth, hence a lot of storage, so the NSA doesn't store every phone call. So once again, Trumps phones weren't taped, they weren't intercepted, they weren't recorded, they weren't saved.

Both are lies.

Both are lies.

The Justice Department....headed by Jeff iamnotaracist Sessions has denied it over and over. Get your facts from real news. FIX News even knows its a lie...

Link?

The only phone calls that are saved by the NSA are those to or from foreigners.

Trump used the incorrect term, because the NSA no longer has to physically tap your wires. It records every call you make and stores it in a vast database in Utah. All it has to do is get a FISA warrent, and then it can access any phonecall you've made to any person, and then it can access all there calls.

Phone calls take up a lot of bandwidth, hence a lot of storage, so the NSA doesn't store every phone call. So once again, Trumps phones weren't taped, they weren't intercepted, they weren't recorded, they weren't saved.
Wrong, shit for brains. The NSA has admitted that it literally stores every phone call. You have no idea what is possible in the world of tech these days.

Both are lies.

Both are lies.

Both are lies.

Trump didn't just use the wrong term- he wasn't 'wire-tapped'

His calls were not monitored under a FISA warrent.

His calls were not listened in on.

President Obama did not direct the Justice Department to monitor his calls.

Trump lied.

And you lie to protect your Dear Leader.

Link?
Sessions denies briefing Trump on wiretap - CNN Video

Sessions denies briefing Trump on wiretap
Attorney General Jeff Sessions said he never gave President Donald Trump reason to believe the GOP candidate had been wiretapped by the Obama administration during the campaign

Both are lies.

Link?

Funny how you demand a link- when you didn't provide anything to support your 'claim'.

Oh wait- how could you?

Both are lies.

Both are lies.

Both are lies.

A peculiarity about Trump is that his language and idioms often mask legitimate issues. This is the case with the disclosure that Trump officials were subject to surveillance by the Obama Regime.

Trump triggered a libtarded response with the tweet “just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory.

He followed with “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”

The leftarded media demanded proof, When none was immediately forthcoming they pounced again on the Trumpster for failing to support his claims .

However, that is when the media seemed to switch roles and fell into a loop of repeating the same accusation over and over again

They refused to even acknowledge reasonable interpretations of the tweet or the possibility that there might have been surveillance. Interpretations such as "define Sex" lol lol By Bill Clinton

One of the most daming examples of libtarded mania is the insistence that Trump was referring only to wiretapping and no other form of surveillance.

“Wiretap has often been used as a generality for surveillance, particularly among those of Trump’s generation. It is the same colloquial meaning as when the Supreme Court commonly used “eavesdropping” to refer to surveillance.It was not limiting decisions like Katz v. United States to circumstances where people hid in the eaves of homes and listened to conversations within

There is no reason to assume that Trump meant solely the act of an actual wiretap when he put wiretap in quotations as opposed to surveillance. Yet, when this obvious point was made by White House spokesman Sean Spicer, the media lit up over the White House was changing its allegation"
Trump was right after all about the Obama administration wiretaps

Stop with the personal attacks, and make sure you have content relevant to the OP in your posts.

Both are lies.

Link?

Funny how you demand a link- when you didn't provide anything to support your 'claim'.

Oh wait- how could you?

Links were / are posted and you refuse to acknowledge them - Granted you should be permitted reasonable allowances for being intellectually challenged but the language is broken down to some pretty low commion denominators so even a slovenly libtard such as yourself might perhaps be somewhat capabl;e of comprehending it --- sorry but can't really break it down into the sesame street realm for you

Forum List

Back