🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Don't be concerned with sour grapes liberals. We won and continue to win, that's all that matters.

its not going to be long at all until you get that "we won" bullshit shoved down your throat and out your butt.

You libs got your ass beat and are in no position to be talking trash. You had every advantage and we still gave you a beating, then you ran home to your mommas crying.

You POTUS apologists excel at posting smack. All you have is Hannity fake facts, baseless claims, and childish names to offer. You've turned politics and governing our country into a low life arm chair sport. It's not about who wins, democrats or republicans, but what is best for the US.

The only phone calls that are saved by the NSA are those to or from foreigners.

Wrong again.

Here's Brennan admitting he spied on the Trump campaign:

The Washington Post and a number of other mainstream media outlets are sensing blood in the water in the wake of former CIA Director John Brennan’s public testimony before the House Intelligence Committee. The Post headlined a front page featured article with Brennan’s explosive testimony just made it harder for the GOP to protect Trump. The article states that Brennan during the 2016 campaign “reviewed intelligence that showed ‘contacts and interaction’ between Russian actors and people associated with the Trump campaign.” Politico was also in on the chase in an article entitled Brennan: Russia may have successfully recruited Trump campaign aides.

The precise money quote by Brennan that the two articles chiefly rely on is “I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and US persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals. It raised questions in my mind whether or not Russia was able to gain the co-operation of those individuals.”
That was because Russians were wiretapped, not because Trump was; and Trump's people were in contact with such Russians. When are you ever going to learn that?

Now you're just making stuff up.

Trump used the incorrect term, because the NSA no longer has to physically tap your wires. It records every call you make and stores it in a vast database in Utah. All it has to do is get a FISA warrent, and then it can access any phonecall you've made to any person, and then it can access all there calls.

You already been told all this, but you stupidly pretend you don't know it.

Phone calls take up a lot of bandwidth, hence a lot of storage, so the NSA doesn't store every phone call. So once again, Trumps phones weren't taped, they weren't intercepted, they weren't recorded, they weren't saved.
Wrong, shit for brains. The NSA has admitted that it literally stores every phone call. You have no idea what is possible in the world of tech these days.
That, of course, is not what Trump was talking about. He said he was specifically targeted for a wiretap. That requires a court order. That never happened.

What you're talking about, if it even exists, is a clandestine eavesdrop on all communications which if it's being done, is not being done with the approval of any FICS. Not to mention, that would have been a result of Patriot Act, which was during Bush's terms, Obama's terms, and now Trump's term.

Meaning if that's the dumbass argument you want to make to protect Trump, then defend Trump for wiretapping Obama in his home.

How would Trump be responsible for something that happened before he was president? What a dumbfuck.
LOLOL

Fucking moron -- that's exactly what you accused Obama of doing. You actually cited mass eavedropping by the NSA as evidence that Obama listened in on Trump's calls. So how the fuck is Obama to blame for eavesdropping in on Trump's calls then but Trump isn't to blame for eavesdropping in on Obama's calls now? You didn't think that retarded line of reasoning through, did ya?

The FISA warrant on Carter Page was used to retrieve every phone call they made during the campaign and the transition.
Imbecile, Page was no longer connected to the Trump campaign when he was wiretapped. Shit, he was barely connected to the campaign earlier when he was "with" the campaign.

You're still sticking with the dumbass snowflake definition of the term "wiretap," obviously. That's why anything you post on this subject can immediately be dismissed.
Yeah, how dare I quote Trump. But I love your logic -- Trump was telling the truth if you ignore what Trump said.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trump used the incorrect term, because the NSA no longer has to physically tap your wires. It records every call you make and stores it in a vast database in Utah. All it has to do is get a FISA warrent, and then it can access any phonecall you've made to any person, and then it can access all there calls.

Phone calls take up a lot of bandwidth, hence a lot of storage, so the NSA doesn't store every phone call. So once again, Trumps phones weren't taped, they weren't intercepted, they weren't recorded, they weren't saved.
Wrong, shit for brains. The NSA has admitted that it literally stores every phone call. You have no idea what is possible in the world of tech these days.
That, of course, is not what Trump was talking about. He said he was specifically targeted for a wiretap. That requires a court order. That never happened.

What you're talking about, if it even exists, is a clandestine eavesdrop on all communications which if it's being done, is not being done with the approval of any FICS. Not to mention, that would have been a result of Patriot Act, which was during Bush's terms, Obama's terms, and now Trump's term.

Meaning if that's the dumbass argument you want to make to protect Trump, then defend Trump for wiretapping Obama in his home.

The FISA warrant on Carter Page was used to retrieve every phone call they made during the campaign and the transition. .

Prove it.

How would Trump be responsible for something that happened before he was president? What a dumbfuck.
LOLOL

Fucking moron -- that's exactly what you accused Obama of doing. You actually cited mass eavedropping by the NSA as evidence that Obama listened in on Trump's calls. So how the fuck is Obama to blame for eavesdropping in on Trump's calls then but Trump isn't to blame for eavesdropping in on Obama's calls now? You didn't think that retarded line of reasoning through, did ya?

The FISA warrant on Carter Page was used to retrieve every phone call they made during the campaign and the transition.
Imbecile, Page was no longer connected to the Trump campaign when he was wiretapped. Shit, he was barely connected to the campaign earlier when he was "with" the campaign.

You're still sticking with the dumbass snowflake definition of the term "wiretap," obviously. That's why anything you post on this subject can immediately be dismissed.
Yeah, how dare I quote Trump. But I love your logic -- Trump was telling the truth if you ignore what Trump said.

This thing has been explained by me, GreenBean and Uncensored, and yet you still don't get it. Obviously, the subject is way to complicated for morons like you to comprehend it. Teaching you what is going on is like trying to teach calculus to a cockroach. It's pointless.

Wrong again.

The Washington Post and a number of other mainstream media outlets are sensing blood in the water in the wake of former CIA Director John Brennan’s public testimony before the House Intelligence Committee. The Post headlined a front page featured article with Brennan’s explosive testimony just made it harder for the GOP to protect Trump. The article states that Brennan during the 2016 campaign “reviewed intelligence that showed ‘contacts and interaction’ between Russian actors and people associated with the Trump campaign.” Politico was also in on the chase in an article entitled Brennan: Russia may have successfully recruited Trump campaign aides.

The precise money quote by Brennan that the two articles chiefly rely on is “I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and US persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals. It raised questions in my mind whether or not Russia was able to gain the co-operation of those individuals.”
That was because Russians were wiretapped, not because Trump was; and Trump's people were in contact with such Russians. When are you ever going to learn that?

Now you're just making stuff up.
Liar.

Rosenberg: They are Russians talking to Russians. The communication in the 19th article, I can’t get into the sourcing very deeply, But I can tell you absolutely that if we knew at that time or if we knew now that they were monitoring Donald trump’s communications, or any of his advisers regularly, and we could say that explicitly, we would be saying that in the newspaper. That is a news story. And the same thing goes with Michael Flynn. They bring up Michael Flynn’s communications with the Russian ambassador. He was picked up talking because he was talking to the Russian ambassador whose phone was absolutely monitored. And have been probably monitoring Russian ambassadors for what, 70 years now. That’s why [Flynn] was picked up. They weren’t tracking Michael Flynn or wiretapping his calls. They were listening to the Russian ambassador and [Flynn] got on the phone with him and started talking and that’s why he was heard.

LOLOL

This thing has been explained by me, GreenBean and Uncensored, and yet you still don't get it. Obviously, the subject is way to complicated for morons like you to comprehend it. Teaching you what is going on is like trying to teach calculus to a cockroach. It's pointless.
Nope, you're lying again.

You've never proven:

A FISA warrant was issued to listen in on Trump's phones

A FISA warrant was issued to listen in on Trump Tower

Obama ordered the FISA warrant.

Trump 'furious' as FBI rejects claim Obama tapped his phones

Trump’s comments appear to have been based on unverified claims made by the right-wing Breitbart News outlet. His chief strategist, Steve Bannon, used to run it.
Let me get this straight: You believe we are supposed to believe the proven liar Comey?

You believe we are supposed to believe the proven liar Donald Trump?

Comey actually has a long and distinguished history defending our country against criminals and terrorists- I will gladly compare his 'lies' to your Dear Leaders anytime.

LOL- Lets remember the lies that started this all:

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Both are lies.

Trump was never 'wire-tapped'

But good attempt at peddling the Trumpster lies.

They're both true, douchebag. You're hanging your claim on the use of the word "wiretap." That's antiquainted terminology for what the NSA does when it wants to spy on you, but what Trump said is a fact.

It was a lie then- and its a lie now.

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Both are lies.

But good attempt at peddling the Trumpster lies.

Now you're trying to hide behind long winded bs replies

And by long winded bs- you mean I am showing just another example of your Dear Leader's lies.

Trumpsters always get pissy when their Dear Leader's lies are detailed.

Lie then- and its a lie now.

Both are lies.

Trump used the incorrect term, because the NSA no longer has to physically tap your wires. It records every call you make and then stores it in a vast database in Utah. All it has to do is get a FISA warrent, and then it can access any phonecall you've made to any person, and then it can access all their calls.

MOF -- in that tweet, Trump put the word "wiretap" in quotes --- just I like did. Because the Big Brother collection system is NOTHING LIKE a wiretap.. And Trump was signaling that he KNOWS it was weaponized and used to spy on his campaign.

They can go BACKWARDS in time. Because everything is there already collected and archived. So with a FISA warrant you can go as far back as the archive goes to spy on ANYONE that Page ever mentioned or associated with. AND you can go back THEIR connections as well.

That's how the system was designed to DATA MINE associations of Jihadist terrorist threats. To uncover the NETWORKS that are supporting the key suspects. It's a blank check to browse the AWESOME data base of every electronic communication in the USA.

And we KNOW -- they got that warrant with phony documentation for Carter Page and RENEWED IT several times.. Hence ---- they were SPYING on Team Trump. With help of much of the Obama Admin appointees at FBI/DNI/CIA/STATE departments. It's a fact.

Wrong again.

You are quoting a right wing propaganda site.

Brennan never- ever admitted he spied on the Trump campaign.

Here is what Brennan said:

BRENNAN: I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals and it raised questions in my mind, again, whether or not the Russians were able to gain the cooperation of those individuals.

I don't know whether or not such collusion -- and that's your term, such collusion existed. I don't know. But I know that there was a sufficient basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the bureau to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials.

Who would such individuals be? Certainly they included Carter Page- who had been involved in the Trump campaign.

Trump’s comments appear to have been based on unverified claims made by the right-wing Breitbart News outlet. His chief strategist, Steve Bannon, used to run it.
Let me get this straight: You believe we are supposed to believe the proven liar Comey?

Comey actually has a long and distinguished history defending our country against criminals and terrorists- I will gladly compare his 'lies' to your Dear Leaders anytime.

Comey tried to blackmail the president, and he's a proven liar and scumbag.

They're both true, douchebag. You're hanging your claim on the use of the word "wiretap." That's antiquainted terminology for what the NSA does when it wants to spy on you, but what Trump said is a fact.

And we KNOW -- they got that warrant with phony documentation for Carter Page and RENEWED IT several times.. Hence ---- they were SPYING on Team Trump. With help of much of the Obama Admin appointees at FBI/DNI/CIA/STATE departments. It's a fact.

What was the 'phony documentation' for Carter Page?
Who on the Trump campaign were they 'spying on'?
Who authorized the renewal of the FISA warrant?

Because I don't think 'fact' means what you think it means.

Last edited by a moderator:

Now you are just slandering Comey.

Wow you really are like your Dear Leader.

That's documented fact, moron.

That's documented fact, moron.

Nope- if it was a documented fact that Comey had tried to blackmail anyone- he would be under arrest.

As far as who is a proven liar and scumbag- that would be yourself and Trump.

Current approval ratings

Trump 40.5%
Media 18%
Congress 14%
40%.......and you’re bragging about it.......

:rofl:

Swish ...

JED misses another point. There's no news here. Move along ...
What’s the point? That congress’ horrendous polling numbers make 40% seem ok?

I don't know what point you're trying to make relative to the discussion. So you're proud your fake news is believed by less than one in five people? Yeah, you're doing really well there. Trump is over double that

Don't be concerned with sour grapes liberals. We won and continue to win, that's all that matters.

its not going to be long at all until you get that "we won" bullshit shoved down your throat and out your butt.

You libs got your ass beat and are in no position to be talking trash. You had every advantage and we still gave you a beating, then you ran home to your mommas crying.

You POTUS apologists excel at posting smack. All you have is Hannity fake facts, baseless claims, and childish names to offer. You've turned politics and governing our country into a low life arm chair sport. It's not about who wins, democrats or republicans, but what is best for the US.

We can talk smack because we whooped your ass :auiqs.jpg:

I just told you all that... WHY was that new Big Brother Patriotic Act spy system developed?

To search and data mine EXTENSIVE CONNECTIONS and networks of cohorts in terrorist plots. To review THEIR contacts and associations and the 3rd or 4th level of association with the targets NAMED in the warrant.

When you GET FISA approval -- you get to drive that system back in time to BROWSE all those connections.

NSA calls it an "About" search of the database. And the Obama admin came under fire from the FISA court and NSA itself several times for going TOO FAR in drawing circles of association that were TOO large and roping in TOO many American citizens. Along with the dramatic increases in the UNMASKING of those named American citizens.

So -- anyone in Pages phone contacts or emails or meeting or travel or business became "fair game". This obviously included many members of the Team Trump. Because it was also used in the Flynn investigation and included several members of the MEDIA as well.

It was source of MUCH of the leaking during the transistion.

You KNOW that the Steele Dossier was the primary basis for GETTING that warrant. The FBI/DNI/CIA/State were COMPLICIT in selling that POS as an "Intel doc" which it NEVER was. It was primarily sourced thru professional Russian disinformation experts.

Last edited:

I just told you all that... WHY was that new Big Brother Patriotic Act spy system developed?

To search and data mine EXTENSIVE CONNECTIONS and networks of cohorts in terrorist plots. To review THEIR contacts and associations and the 3rd or 4th level of association with the targets NAMED in the warrant.

When you GET FISA approval -- you get to drive that system back in time to BROWSE all those connections.

NSA calls it an "About" search of the database. And the Obama admin came under fire from the FISA court and NSA itself several times for going TOO FAR in drawing circles of association that were TOO large.

So -- anyone in Pages phone contacts or emails or meeting or travel or business became "fair game". This obviously included many members of the Team Trump. Because it was also used in the Flynn investigation and included several members of the MEDIA as well.

It was source of MUCH of the leaking during the transistion.

You KNOW that the Steele Dossier was the primary basis for GETTING that warrant. The FBI/DNI/CIA/State were COMPLICIT in selling that POS as an "Intel doc" which it NEVER was. It was primarily sourced thru professional Russian disinformation experts.

Watch, they will continue to claim that Trump wasn't wiretapped because they didn't send a guy to put a tap on actual phone lines.

Forum List

Back