Traditional

View attachment 685422

Modern

51944211389_41e61c3610_z.jpg

Progressive

View attachment 685424

One of them may be just what you want.
One of them may be just what you need.
One of them may be more trouble than she is worth.

I like the way your modern woman holds on to that cylindrical object.

Any woman can be a very good partner unless she is

-- Abusive

-- Views men as oppressors

Of course many men would never make good partners to women as well.

I’m not talking about physical stuff. I’m talking about young Men who are actually looking for a relationship, and eventually marriage.
Don't worry about it; they'll figure it out. At least the good ones will.

What I hear from these young Men is that by the time these women are in college they’ve already been indoctrinated with the feminist agenda and have none of the personality or skills they are looking for. You’re obviously right that the potential to find a more traditional woman reduces greatly as they age.
Yeah!! That's me, an aged, indoctrinated feminist with no personality and cain't do nuffing. If you are looking for bootie around here, Anath, I'd look elsewhere if I were you.

eah!! That's me, an aged, indoctrinated feminist with no personality and cain't do nuffing. If you are looking for bootie around here, Anath, I'd look elsewhere if I were you
I’m not looking for anything. I’m quite pleasantly married to a very traditional woman. We have a wonderful relationship where we each know, accept and embrace our places and roles. “Booty” is not a significant concern of mine.

I’m not looking for anything. I’m quite pleasantly married to a very traditional woman. We have a wonderful relationship where we each know, accept and embrace our places and roles. “Booty” is not a significant concern of mine.
Wow, I bet it isn't!! I bet it hasn't been for a looonnnnnnngggg time with your attitude.

Wow, I bet it isn't!! I bet it hasn't been for a looonnnnnnngggg time with your attitude
Sex has never been a significant part of any relationship I’ve been in. I believe it’s an act for procreation and I have never had an interest in being a father.

Sex has never been a significant part of any relationship I’ve been in. I believe it’s an act for procreation and I have never had an interest in being a father.
This thread is too crazy for me. I'm out.

In many cases the wife is earning more than the man. This is a great thing. It takes 2 full timers to pull it off. Without having kids

In many cases the wife is earning more than the man. This is a great thing. It takes 2 full timers to pull it off. Without having kids
That’s not the situation these young Men are looking for. They will provide the final support and leadership for the family. They are seeking young women who are looking for a domestic lifestyle.

I’m not missing anything that I would want anyway. Hell, I was content in the idea of being a permanent bachelor when I met her ten and a half years ago.

My concern is for a group of young Men who apparently are never going to know the joy and completeness of having a good woman in their lives.

That’s not the situation these young Men are looking for. They will provide the final support and leadership for the family. They are seeking young women who are looking for a domestic lifestyle.
In other words a nothing to look forward to life. Those days are thankfully over. Many are choosing to forego kids. If that's their choice they are to be applauded.

Forum List

Back