What do Modern women offer…

A dozen swats on the ass while bent over the hood of my car and a $10 bill so she could take the bus home because I wasn’t gonna drive her home after the way she’d acted in the restaurant.

Wow, you're a real tough guy, aren't you; hitting a woman.

What's next? House pets and children?

I never claimed to be a tough guy. I am someone who believes that Discipline is an essential part of ANY relationship. Without it, Order cannot be maintained.,

You abuse women. Admit it.

You hit women because you know if you hit a man you'd get your ass handed to you six ways to Sunday.

You're a fuckin' pussy...

You hit women because you know if you hit a man you'd get your ass handed to you six ways to Sunday
No. I implement previously agreed upon Disciplinary actions on women who have proven an inability or unwillingness to engage in proper conduct.

It’s not my place to discipline Men. That’s what we have a Government for. I am, however, more than willing to report the import activity of Men to the proper authorities.

No. I implement previously agreed upon Disciplinary actions on women who have proven an inability or unwillingness to engage in proper conduct.

It’s not my place to discipline Men. That’s what we have a Government for. I am, however, more than willing to report the import activity of Men to the proper authorities.

Like I said, you're simply to big a pussy to raise your hand to a man...

You sound awfully bitter.

I prefer women who are intelligent, creative, witty, and original, myself. A mousy little ragdoll who sees herself as inferior due to her gender does not appeal to me.

I suspect that your oft stated opinions involving seeking women who are inferior and see you as their master has to do with your own deep-seated feelings of inferiority. If you truly valued yourself, you would not need to devalue others.
Because you believe that traditionally women have always been unintelligent, uncreative, dumb and unoriginal. It seems your attitude toward the women who have lived during the past thousands of years, is hateful ,to say the least.

The truth of the matter is that traditional women, as vague as the term is, can be just as intelligent, creative, witty and original, as modern women.

Had you thought that you could have one to serve you and love you and be all the things you mentioned, without there being any feelings of inferiority etc. you would have chose one in a blink of an eye. Because men do want such a woman. It is in their nature. But these days, they mostly believe they can't have one.

Because you believe that traditionally women have always been unintelligent, uncreative, dumb and unoriginal. It seems your attitude toward the women who have lived during the past thousands of years, is hateful ,to say the least.

The truth of the matter is that traditional women, as vague as the term is, can be just as intelligent, creative, witty and original, as modern women.

Had you thought that you could have one to serve you and love you and be all the things you mentioned, without there being any feelings of inferiority etc. you would have chose one in a blink of an eye. Because men do want such a woman. It is in their nature. But these days, they mostly believe they can't have one.
I don't believe any of those things, idiot.

I have been reading Anathema's posts since before he joined this forum, and know what HE is referring to as traditional. It is more in line with the Taliban than 1950s America.

I don't believe any of those things, idiot.

I have been reading Anathema's posts since before he joined this forum, and know what HE is referring to as traditional. It is more in line with the Taliban than 1950s America.

What he is referring to as traditional is someone as weak minded, inferior and pathetic as himself.
Mainly just because he wants them to volunteer for the job ... Only because he cannot get the arranged marriages he would prefer.

Last edited:
It's kind of a moot point, as a traditional man is probably not going to want a modern woman, and vice versa. :dunno: I mean, wouldn't you agree?

Had you thought that you could have one to serve you and love you and be all the things you mentioned, without there being any feelings of inferiority etc.

Had you ever read what the guy posted, you would know he doesn't see a woman as being smart,
creative, capable, worthy or able to do anything other than what he tells them to ... And he will punish them if they don't.
He treats women like children and not with respect ... And because he cannot get any respect any other way.

No self-respecting woman would ever put up with his shit.
Damn, my dog wouldn't put up with his shit and earns more respect than he does.

It's kind of a moot point, as a traditional man is probably not going to want a modern woman, and vice versa. :dunno: I mean, wouldn't you agree?

The question in the OP was not about what someone wants ... But what someone has to offer.

Had you ever read what the guy posted, you would know he doesn't see a woman as being smart,
creative, capable, worthy or able to do anything other than what he tells them to ... And he will punish them if they don't.
He treats women like children and not with respect ... And because he cannot get any respect any other way.

No self-respecting woman would ever put up with his shit.
Damn, my dog wouldn't put up with his shit and earns more respect than he does.

It's a clear case of somebody with incredibly low self esteem needing to find somebody with an even lower one.

I'm reminded of the worthless fucks who mistreat the wait staff at restaurants. They find somebody who is forced to put up with the bullying and treat them like shit because that makes them feel that they are a little bit less low on the food chain

The question in the OP was not about what someone wants ... But what someone has to offer.

I know. But it's still a very unlikely scenario. If it was just about what someone has to offer, he could've said, "What do modern women offer a partner?" and left it at that. But whuhev. Carry on.

Last edited:
No, a Traditional Man is not likely to want a Modern woman. However, with the severe lack of Traditional women in todays society, Traditional Men and being forced to see if there’s any hope of being able to find something acceptable amongst the Modern women. The few Traditional women are largely able to pick from the highest quality Traditional Men and often look only inside their own community, making the options for Traditional Men very limited.

Forum List

Back