What do Modern women offer…

I’m not looking. I’ve found mine. I’m trying to help a number of young amen I know find their own happiness.
I know.

It's called a 1950s household and it comes complete with spankings. Discipline. Or it can. It's a kink. All the cards are on the table and it's consensual. Both parties know what they are getting into. That is where you will encounter more educated women.

What you are describing, or your version, is abusive and predatory. You remind me of someone that would target women that have significant mental health issues or intellectual disabilities. You require financial dependency so they don't leave.

We’ll, I can tell you that they vehemently disagree with you. My wife and I literally saved her parents and two of her siblings from permanent homelessness. We’ve given them another chance at actually having a retirement.
You saved them and as long as she is good then that can continue. Emotional manipulation.

You require financial dependency so they don't leave
They’re free to leave any time they want.
You saved them and as long as she is good then that can continue. Emotional manipulation
Not at all. There is no emotional connection in this relationship at all. It’s all about what some people need versus what they can provide.

I can provide certain things they need and they can provide things I need. We live in harmony that way.

You are free to claim women are happy but that does not make it so

But my opinion is that women are not happier based on rising numbers of drug and alcohol addiction, homrlrssness, mental illness ect
That's almost funny considering that the 1950s housewives used a significant amount of drugs. Benzedrine. Everybody wants the 1950s housewife. No one wants to provide the 1950s drugs.

That's a joke, clowns.

People are not happier. There is a thread in this section about the loneliness. of younger and older men. You are offering a selective version here. Take a real good look at the board and it's most often filled with misery. People are miserable.

Women have always worked outside of the home. Always.

There is a difference between needing a man for financial reasons and wanting a man because of who he is. That means that men have to come correct or get bent.

They’re free to leave any time they want.

Not at all. There is no emotional connection in this relationship at all. It’s all about what some people need versus what they can provide.

I can provide certain things they need and they can provide things I need. We live in harmony that way.
That isn't what was indicated before. What is it that they can provide that you need?

That isn't what was indicated before. What is it that they can provide that you need?
I have NEVER claimed any emotional attachments. In fact I’ve made it very clear over the years I’ve been here that this relationship is far more of a business transaction than a “love” thing.

I have said that these young men I’m “mentoring” are looking for emotional attachments, but I really never was. I gave up on that when my first live moved cross-country on me after sixth grade.

I have NEVER claimed any emotional attachments. In fact I’ve made it very clear over the years I’ve been here that this relationship is far more of a business transaction than a “love” thing.

I have said that these young men I’m “mentoring” are looking for emotional attachments, but I really never was. I gave up on that when my first live moved cross-country on me after sixth grade.
So you are emotionally damaged and you use emotional manipulation as a method to control. Or is that what the family is providing for your wife that you are unable to?

I’m emotionally damaged and so I view every relationship as an investment… amount invested versus return on investment.
Transactional relationships. You are emotionally damaged and you have refused to take care of that shit thus justifying your abusive behavior that stems from being emotionally unavailable.

Got it.

So, what is it that these inlaw folks provide you with that you need?

Transactional relationships. You are emotionally damaged and you have refused to take care of that shit thus justifying your abusive behavior
I am completely open about who and what I am with people. I don’t hide what I offer and what I expect in return. If you can’t provide me with anything, I don’t have the time for you. That includes members of my own family and my wife’s family. I’m willing to make the investment if there’s enough of a return.

I am completely open about who and what I am with people. I don’t hide what I offer and what I expect in return. If you can’t provide me with anything, I don’t have the time for you. That includes members of my own family and my wife’s family. I’m willing to make the investment if there’s enough of a return.
Yet, you still don't recognize that it's emotional manipulation because it doesn't effect you. It's all about you. You failed to state what it is that they give you.

You failed to state what it is that they give you
Cooking, cleaning, laundry, yard care, assistance with home maintenance. Things like that.

Something that you expected missing from that list? It’s not really a part of the relationship.

Cooking, cleaning, laundry, yard care, assistance with home maintenance. Things like that.

Something that you expected missing from that list? It’s not really a part of the relationship.
You went from claiming that you were taking care of these people and your wife needing to be good to this relationship of reciprocity. It sure as hell didn't sound genuine.

You went from claiming that you were taking care of these people and your wife needing to be good to this relationship of reciprocity. It sure as hell didn't sound genuine
There’s a middle ground. At work you get a disciplinary letter in your file if you consistently screw up. Here the discipline is more “personal”.

Obviously this doesn’t apply to my in-laws. Their discipline would be no longer having somewhere to live.

They have all agreed to these terms up front.nothing has been hidden or kept from them.

That's almost funny considering that the 1950s housewives used a significant amount of drugs. Benzedrine. Everybody wants the 1950s housewife. No one wants to provide the 1950s drugs.

That's a joke, clowns.

People are not happier. There is a thread in this section about the loneliness. of younger and older men. You are offering a selective version here. Take a real good look at the board and it's most often filled with misery. People are miserable.

Women have always worked outside of the home. Always.

There is a difference between needing a man for financial reasons and wanting a man because of who he is. That means that men have to come correct or get bent.
Its women’s loss as much as the men’s

The two (and only two) sexes were designed for each other and one is not complete without the other

But I agree that the quality of men is as lacking as the quality of women today

Its women’s loss as much as the men’s

The two (and only two) sexes were designed for each other and one is not complete without the other

But I agree that the quality of men is as lacking as the quality of women today

Needing someone for financial reasons is not love.

Forum List

Back